I am 5'7'' and 21 years old

I am 5'7'' and 21 years old.

Not overweight, but is there anything i can do to be a little bit taller?

The only sure thing that ive heard about is surgery to stick shit in between your leg bones but i dont feel like adding 3 inches to my height is a good idea if i have to reduce my mobility.

Is there anything i can do or am i just a passanger in the genes boat?

no. just grow up figuratively and deal with being a manlet.

t. 5'2"

I mean, i know i have to just power through if i have to be a manlet all my life. But i am interested in shit like martial arts and i am too manly to be this short so i wanted to know if there was any other option that was unaccounted for.

Are you sure about that "no"?

Only way is LL

Break your bones, lengthen them by 2-3 inches in horrible pain and huge sums of Money and never be able to run the same way again

Also you will probably end up in a wheelchair fairly quick as you age

Well you could wear lifters, but 5'7 isn't that short, bro

Better to just deal with it
People are more repulsed by insecurity than shortness

Men have always been short. You're no different, you just feel alone because a majority of women fuck a handful of guys, or are otherwise in a relationship. You live in a matriarchy. I don't think another woman is going to solve much for you. Make money, do good work, and have fun until the economy collapses.

Are girls wanting only mens 6 feet and above just a meme or am i under serious danger of not getting pussy compared to lanklets?

It's not a meme.

>mfw 5'3"
we all gonna make it!

i'm 6'4" king of manlets and i could get a new pussy to fuck every weekend.
it's not a meme.

Girls don't know what they want
They'll tell you they only date 6'4 rich models, then the next day they're fucking some fat manlet who works at McDonalds because he's "charming"

Stop listening to women

move to a short country for your race, you will be a foreign guy so you will be exotic.

>grow...grow...grow

i am only slightly shorter than the average in my country (i dont live in the US, the average is about 5'8'' or so) But i still feel like if i should be taller.

Me planning to move to a northern country will only make me look smaller.

>the average american height is 5'8
Sure, if you're including women. The average American man is 6'0

this

most martial arts are divided into weight classes. In the lower weights you mostly deal with lanklets or fellow manlets.

even then skill trumps weight. people don't give you shit if you're good. i dont even think most people care about their sparring partner's personal lives.

Are you serious? I thought it was 5'10".

I'm way below that anyway so I guess that doesn't matter.

I know. However i dont do martial arts for championship reasons.

The factual truth is that, no matter how i hate it, in the same level of skill, a 6'2'' will beat the shit outta a manlet if they both know the same of the same martial art.

You can do shit to balance things like weight and height with judo, but height is still an important factor.

learn to read faggot

it's 5'9 you fucking retard. 5'4 for women. sounds like someone thinks they're taller than they are

>They'll tell you they only date 6'4 rich models, then the next day they're fucking some fat manlet who works at McDonalds because he's "charming"
that never happens. Of course, not all women wouldnt date you or would date you solely because of your height, but like 90% of women prefer 6'2+ guys