>what is dangerous posture
>routine to fix and improve posture

Tits in advance. Ty men.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just do this youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs

5 minutes a day

I've heard it's not your spine, it's your postural muscles.

Strengthen those muscles to resolve shitty posture.

I have anterior pelvic tilt (lordosis) and I believe this to be true. My condition specifically is usually caused by weak muscles due to constant sitting.

her nips hard bro

Who is this? Asking for myself.

OP here. TY for this I've just performed the exercises. They feel good. Will try it for a month and report.

MOMMY MILK

Does this shit actually work or are you just going to be flapping your wings like a retard

Deadlifts squats and ab training work a lot better.

deadlifts and squats have been shown to barely work your core with emg tests, stop spreading false info retard

>or are you just going to be flapping your wings like a retard
You're just going to flap like a retard.
The best postural exercise is deadlifting with proper form.

this, nothing better for the erector spinae than a deadlift

>implying we're discussing about "core" here
Here's a (You), buy yourself a brain with it

he seems implying that flapping like a retard is a comparatively better exercise _for your core_ too
that's even worse

Lats down, skull back, abs back to spine, hips and lower back neutral, knees straight, weight over midfoot

Strengthen weak points through lifting and stretch tight points
Most importantly, keep noticing and fixing your posture throughout the day

It helped me to stretch tight muscles on the back of my neck.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

1. correct posture is neck in line with spine, shoulders back and chest out.
2. opposite of 1, you dont want your thorraic or lumbar spine under a constant load all day from bending, its what causes herniated discs among other things
3. tuck your chin in, and stand against a wall ehenver you arent sure if your posture is ok. another way to stop hunching is to wear a backpack but keep the straps tighter so you are forced to stand upright or you will feel the load bearing down on you

>we're both average
even average girls get tons of hookups because they get offers left and right, being an aberage guy does not put you on the same level when chad is there to fuck her at her beck and call

this is true,

but you're also replying to pasta

Look at that body, built to take BBC.

Fake tits? Built for anything?

If you have time user, go take some classic dancing lessons. Ballet would be best. You'll have killer posture

>Publix
Nice

that girl is wow