Oneitis got fat

>oneitis got fat

That good or bad, user?

>plump

T H I C C C C C C C C C C C

>good fat

Chad will still breed her user. Just won't let her broadcast it

>haven't had a oneitis in years

It's good because now the bitch will get a taste of what it feels like to get rejected.

>in love with girl for over 5 years
>imagine spending my life with her
>she probably likes me back but too pussy to make a move
>one year she gains a bit of weight
>no feelings towards her whatsoever

Guess it wasnt love after all...
Who else here /shallow/

Sounds fucking yummy in a psychological sense.

>swear off oneitis life 4 years ago
>back on my shit as of a couple months ago

FUCK

you realize that lots of dudes like fat women, right? girls are never really out of options unless they're hideous.

I think that's a meme, at least where I live. But if you live in a cucked country I can imagine it being true to some extent.

>the girl who rejected me got fat and now is trying to text me

>Oneitis had a psychotic break out of nowhere and was diagnosed with schizophrenia and had to drop out of medical school

>oneitis got knocked up at 21, failed college and became a heroin addict
pretty sad desu

It's like being released from a spell,my waifu which I made fucky fucky got insanely hot after 2 years of me not talking to her and then gradually got chubby. Still want to maybe meet up with her,since she's nice and we used to be friends,very loyal and giving person tbqh. All my other e-es can go eat grass

forgot to add 30 is like the acid test of females,if they pass it they'll be decent looking in their 50s

Turn that feel into a business opportunity. I smell profits.

>broke up with first gf because she never had time to spend with me
>no new gf on the horizon and im pretty sure she's already with somebody else
why did i do this

depends why you broke up with her

in the event she was toxic, it's better to be alone bro

>tfw ex LOST weight and wants to reconnect
not even memeing, I loved her body with 20lbs more

The acid test comes at mid twenties imo. Most of my past crushes who looked amazing at their late teens and early twenties suddenly took a huge dive at around 24-27. Some women can look good up to their mid 30s but after that it becomes almost non-existant. I don't think a woman can look good at 50 unless you like infertility and droopy tits.

>oneitis got kind of chubby in the year that I haven't seen her, definitely not as attractive as before
>as soon as we start talking again my crush on her comes back even though I have hooked up with numerous women while she was gone
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

it basically came down to her prioritizing me last behind everybody else in her life

she was 29 and lived with her parents and could almost never sleep over, so I'd see her for like an hour or two a night.

it was just a shitty relationship but at least i had somebody ;_;

she sounds like an insufferable cunt

and from the sound of it she as probably cheating on you too

good fucking riddance

>be with first gf
>as time passes, grow accustomed and often ignore her for other girls, she becomes an annoyance to me
>broke up with first gf because she had no ambition, we had nothing in common, and I lost attraction to her
>6 months pass
>realize I made a mistake
>try and reconcile, get rejected
>get depressed while she's out living life
>she's with someone now

Kill me familia. I had this girl in the palm of my hand and I squandered it.

Same. I'm jaded and forgot how to love.

this and JAVS

I prefer fat women, if you go for the ones that are ashamed of themselves they try harder to please you

> Oneitis got old.

Abstract feel

>be me at 14
>new school
>slowely make friends
>one girl notices me
>the first girl to ever give me attention
>we hang out for a month or 2
>watch movies in her basement after school
>first tits ive ever felt
>otherwise too shy to make any moves
>she drifts away
>dont really blame her cause i wasnt at all a catch
For 5 years I still thought of her. She was my 1 it is.
>be 19
>find her on tinder
>ask her on a date
>we meet at starbucks
>fuck she gained like 100 pounds
>shes an obvious alcholic too
>though really attractive
>oh user when did you get so tall and muscular
>leave and never respond to her
I dont know what to feel

Rescue her, be the hero.
Bring her and her playmobil home

Meant to say thought I was really attractive.

>oneitis got engaged

>oneitis deleted me off facebook and is now thousands of miles away in another country
well at least i know there's nothing i can do to fuck it up more

she wasn't so much a cunt as frustrating as hell. it really sucks to ask someone to do something a million times and get told no, even if the reason seems good. that and all the promises about "i'll do better" kept reeling me in

i dunno if she cheated on me, but i doubt it. her mom was a drug addict or something and she got raised by her grandparents, so she was overly attached to them.

even if she did, i couldn't be too mad. i told her we needed a break after we had a fight and fucked a coworker (that she's hated since they were teenagers) on a business trip

>oneitis eats like shit
>all the fat goes to her ass and chest

Just get a belly already so I can move on with my life.

>never had a oneitis

This is lowkey my dream desu~

>be me at 14
MODS MODS MODS

Mine got a little thiccer past months, but I'm still not ready to talk to her yet

oneitis doesn't respond to me on WhatsApp

>ex-gf is now an attack helicopter
>she's had 4 different partners and claims to be gay even though she's dating an MTF
>she's also somewhat chubby and is working some dead-end job in retail

Glad I dipped out before she became really fuckin' weird

>never even made an attempt with oneietis but deep down know she'll never like you
>use this feeling to fuel your lifts
It's a good pain

>oneitis is fat

same
feels good t b h

>Nerdy, shy one itis got with chad in HS
>Dumped chad a day after HS ended for college chad
>Dumped college chad for her sisters even more superior college Chad

Really dodged a bullet there.

> oneitis is doing fine
> I'm over it

Feels good to not be mentally ill

>have a oneitis
>not mentally ill

>she didn't update her Facebook for months now

Kinda sounds like why I broke up with my recent gf, she was just so frustrating to go out with and seemed to prioritise her parents and friends over me at every turn.

I don't think she's a bad person, but she just seemed pretty immature and oblivious to how relationships work. She never had a boyfriend before, but you'd think spending time with each other would be a given.

How do you do it?
I see my oneitis talking to this fucking prick and it just kills me inside and kills all my motivation.

Usually rejection would make me just want to work harder, but this is different somehow.

>girl who constantly talked trash about me to other people in high school is pushing 30, living in shitty hometown and is now a 400lb ambulocetus.

>oneitis was a thicc brapphog
>she lost decent amount of weight
>still has those nice lovehandles and very nice rack
>Lost a bit of volume on her ass though

If i happen to be dating her "one day" i will put her on gomad and SS to train her into ultimate braphog

she already has the genes for it
just a little bit of mass on dat ass and im set

Because I can't let her win

Oneitis moved to ny last month and dumped me yesterday. Feelsbad. Hurt my back cant workout for atleast another 2 weeks. This physical and emotional pain

>oneitis died from alcoholism
Such is the life of a slav

You just unlocked a whole wellspring of motivation i didnt even know i had

Does it count as dodging the bullet if it was never even aimed in your direction and you were taking cover in a basement?

>Ex gf had psychotic bread and diagnosed with schizophrenia and had to drop out of her Paris art school scholarship.
Got off that boat in the nick of time, but I still kinda feel sad about what happened to her.

You don't just suddenly go nuts, it's a slow process, but you guys were probably too emotionally invested to see the signs.

>meet oneitis through friend group I get into
>she's cute 9/10
>really nice to me
>her posts on social media are comfy and non-pretentious
>too insecure in myself
>don't make a move
>end up getting snatched up by crazy 7/10 bitch
>felt no initially attraction to her like oneitis even though she's objectively attractive
>get fucked over in relationship
>meanwhile, oneitis is going out with a guy that looks like a caricature of the worst parts of me (nerdy slob)
>deep down, the guy is me
>happy for the guy but still longing

Fuck off goy

Good now you can cuck her husband and when she gets fat you aren't saddled with her.

The problem is that when you're rejected you work harder to improve your lot in life, usually this is for the attraction of females. If the person you want is already rejecting you you don't have as much of a reason to work. The trick is to become the ultra-Chad and then reject her.

Living in the fattest city in the U.S you don't have many options. They get mad when you tell them you're full here.

C O P E

>mfw meet interesting girl with my same tastes and ideals
>quickly lose interest as soon as i found out that she's actually a broken mess and is constatly telling me about her problems
i haven't asked for this

i know that feel desu

its good you got out of there

trust me. Don't date damaged girls. Its a terrible thing to take on bc you become invested in their damage

>have a crush on girl
>talk with her a few times
>get completely turned off by her personality and realise she just put a cutesy mask on but under that she is a huge cunt

works every single time

Fucking this. Anyone who wants to love is delusional. Women can never love a man like a man can a woman,have fun being used and abused, all women are the same. All they care about is what you can provide for them in the very moment, they are inherently selfish.

Losing the ability to love a single woman is nature's way of telling you to get your shit together and start pumping and dumping.

>married my oneitis
>I got fat

women don't love, women obsess, they become scared, anxious and paranoid over their man and try to take all his freedom, i've seen this happen so many times, it's ridicolous

misread the title into: others got fat
And was gonna remind you that that finished college, got a good job, wife, kids, the picket fence, a comfy house and a ton of life experiences with you keep being a solitary sperg even if with a little more muscle that doesn't really matter because you don't show it off/use it outside of the gym.

yeah let's see you being denied sex for a month and we'll see how men are just so much more altruistic and truly loving than women

you make me laugh

where did you get that out of my post?
we're a different kind of bad, they obsess, we're shallow and get tired easily

>the all 3 of my oneities all ended up with successful Chad's

I'm happy for them I guess. Still a bit sad I never told them my true feelings. Here's one of them

>Still a bit sad I never told them my true feelings.
Women think lowly of guys who 'tell them' their feelings. Besides, it wouldn't have made a difference, other than boosting her ego even more by telling your onitis your feelings. You think she's going to fuck you if you tell her your feelings? What do you hope to achieve? Guilt her into having sex with you? You first have to have regular sex before your feelings even matter to a woman.

Kek

I've always had women bring up the issue about feelings and love first. If it's the other way around then you're a dumbass and have no experience with women.

You only have one, no two, jobs as a man: have fun and have sex. Let women worry about the relationship status 'what are we?' and feelings. Don't bring those up unless she does.

>You only have one, no two, jobs as a man: have fun and have sex. Let women worry about the relationship status 'what are we?' and feelings. Don't bring those up unless she does.

Huh, I've been bringing up these subjects quite a lot recently. Not him but thanks, I'll have to stop.

She brought up the whole love and relationship things first though, I treated her like anyone and she just fell for me. Not so much after I started pouring my feelings unto her. This is frustrating man, it's my first relationship and I really don't want to fuck it up but it seems it's heading that way. Feelsbadman

This. Never ever confess your feelings to a woman first. It never works out.

One less woman dr is good.

Hey fit would a Mormon girl make the ultimate GF?

They are racially and sexually pure, you can get them while they're still qts at like 16, they believe in serving their husband completely and won't be going around for Jamal's dick behind your back.
Are there any downsides?

Hey /swallow/ bro

shallow*

What an awful tattoo

>Have oneitis all through HS
>Only person I know who has a similar home life (both with far more responsibility than the average teenager, poor, working, taking care of emotionally immature single parent.) Both good grades, keep fit, into the same shit as me, good looking (actively reject people and stuff,) everyone I know routing for us to be together despite me never telling anybody.
>Find it hard to date people, because I can't relate to their bullshit problems.
>Rejects me, doesn't date anybody, not interested in dating anybody
>Fuck beginning of college. Starts becoming average college white girl (drinking, dick, social media.) Substantially less mature than the girl I fell for.
>Hurts like a bitch, decide to cut all contact
>Stop thinking about her after two years or so, but still unable to date anybody seriously
>She starts weeding her way back into my (26 y/o) life through HS friends
>Slight gut, still pretty cute, but clearly an alcoholic, loud, annoying, whoreish. Apparently her fwb was a heroin addict and stuff.
>Flirts with me, be polite, reject all her advances
>Relieved to feel absolutely nothing but annoyance towards her considering I had a crush on her for like 4 years
>Haven't had a crush on anybody else though
>All my relationships fail
>fwbs
>I feel nothing.
>tfw

>tfw your relationship ends with your oneitis in such a horrible fucking way that you never check up on her
>occasionally think about how she is a miserable cunt for that extra motivation in the gym

i don't believe in love anymore, just drinking with the lads and lifting

>oneitis requested to follow me on Instagram

W-what do I do???

You cant rescue a heroin addict user

>be 19
Learn to read you chris chan

Freudian slip?

Nah my oneitis is dating some nerdy guy out at her out of state college. I'm happy for her got over her way before she left but when I heard she got with someone I was filled with jealously. Eventually I found the picture of her and they guy realized if she's happy that's fine with me.

Honestly i had a dozen chances, she told me I had a dozen chances, her friends told me I did, even my friends told me that I did. So honestly no one to blame but myself. I do hope however once I reach my goal I can cuck her new bf that will bring me satisfaction.

Sorry Ian that pussy is mine soon.

>Oneitis is another guy

You have to join a cult.
Also, they're not as perfect as you might believe.

i need something like this godaamnit