Is there a manlet version of this?

Is there a manlet version of this?

To keep fit related: Are ab wheels worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

genetics.thetech.org/online-exhibits/what-color-eyes-will-your-children-have
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Boy is always taller than the mum unless it is literally retarded.

please don't try to procreate, yours will have autism 99%

this chart is objectively false
any mix with someone who has brown eyes will almost always have brown eyes (meaning ~99.99%)
i think that the only thing correct in this graphic is the blue/green mix being 50/50

what if u have gray eyes ? ive never seen anyone with my eyecolor.
Pic related

>any mix with someone who has brown eyes will almost always have brown eyes
No. I know plenty of brown-eyed mothers with blue/green eye daughters.

Not true. It is reasonably common for someone with brown eyes to possess the recessive allele for light coloured eyes
Google eye colour inheritance

>mom 5'7
>I'm 5'6

my mom has brown eyes and my sister has blue eyes

>mother has blue eyes
>father has brown eyes

>I have green eyes

Mum has brown eyes, dad has blue/grey eyes. Me and my sisters all have blue/grey eyes, one has a tiny bit of green/yellow in it.

>t. Literally retarded

Dubs of cuckery

Granama and grandpa both brown eyes:
One green, one blue, one brown kid

My dad blue, mom brown:
All 3 of us brown eyes

>feelsbadman.jpg

>objectively false
>i think

Just kill yourself, you couldn't be more wrong and yet you still felt the fucking need to create a post because you thought you had any kind of intelligence or knowledge about something that kids learn in at 12 in schools

what fucking school do you go to that you learn about genetics in grade 6?

right, but the chance of children with blue eyes is still drastically reduced

>I'm 5'11.75
>Mom is 5'11.5

Did i make it?

lol mad spic

not him but I'm in ye olde yurop and I did study genetics already before 14 for sure (didn't remember when, some years have passed)
and again we studied it in high school
only an underage b& would post something like either that or a professional shitposter

DELET

That can't be true. My brothers have blue eyes and I have brown eyes. My mom has brown eyes.

Public french school

>mother is 176 cm
>father is 180 cm

>I'm 186.5 cm

that's considered blue, dingus

>mum and dad have blue eyes
>4 blue eyed kids

>mom and dad around 175
>I'm 198
Well now... Think my dad was some 3m tall bull...

This is bullshit. You can have eaten shit all your childhood and teenage years so you'll never grow and have a brother who does eat his vegetable soup everyday and become a funking lanklet.
>i'm 170 cm
>my brothers are 182 and 187

well,
((176 cm+13 cm)+180 cm)/2=184.5 cm
186.5 cm is within +/- 5 cm from this value

>198 cm
that could be due to some hormonal balance, actually. 198 cm is not a normal nor healthy height. Not even if you're one of those NL lanklets.

That's pretty much everybody in Finland. They just call it blue most of the time. The only person I know with truly blue eyes is Italian, oddly enough.

Italy has a great genetic variety. Sadly only a terrone mamma mia stereotype is renowned abroad. I've been in Finland and people thought I were German.

t. Italian (and Sicilian), 185 cm tall, green eyes, pale, half-blonde

you don't understand genetics or statistics jesus. why create this post

>tfw mom has green and dad has brown
>tfw brother has full green eyes and i have hazel that looks brown all the time unless i stand in the fucking sun
Who /lostgeneticlottery/ here?

that's blue. My ex gf had the most beautiful gray eyes just like her soulless heart

with 5k you can get them BLEACHED

>dad 6'
>mum 5'11"
>I'm 6'8

>6'8
I'm so sorry

>this chart is objectively false
>proceeds to post bullshit

wew lad

>ex gf had the most beautiful gray eyes just like her soulless heart
I bet you think about her when you attempt a PR

I dont think the char is correct. Blue eyes comes from a recessive gene, and brown eyes comes from a dominant gene. Which mean youre more likely to get brown eyes if one of your parent has blue eyes and the other brown.

the entire chart is flawed, because there's no accounting for whether or not the brown eyed people have double brown eye alleles or a brown and a blue/green.

stupid fucks, didn't you take fucking biology? i learned this shit when i was 8

Do they look like this under a bright enough light?

Because if so, that's technically green. Hazel is when the outer eye has brown in it as well.

Two people with brown eyes can have up to a 1/4 chance of having a child with blue eyes
So yeah, not high but i wouldn't say its rare

They literally can not have 2 brown alleles in this chart. Nobody else needs clarification on this because it can be inferred with basic logic by anyone with an IQ above 50.

>6'8
I'm so jealous

it depends on the recessive genes of the brown holder. It a parent is BB, 100% of the children will inherit brown eyes.
On the other hand, if the brown-eyed parent is Bb, 50% of the children will inherit blue eyes.
welcome to the internet, baby

reminder that eye colour is not so simple to be described by mendelian inheritance and you only think it is because it's an easy example to give to secondary school students

not him but delet

>blue
*brown

>198 not healthy height
Manlet detected

You think eye color is only determined by a single gene and mendel's inheritance laws, but it's not that simple.

Hear me out Veeky Forums
my Grandparents on dad's side= Grandpa=Brown eyes, Grandma=Blue/green eyes
On Mom's side= Grandpa= solid green eyes, grandma= brown eyes
Dad has hazel and mom has brown
All 2 of my siblings have hazel eyes and I get the darkest shade of brown possible
>jokes on them tho I have blonde pubes

I also wonder where the "1% chance" of green-eyed children comes from if two blue eyed parents are never going to get green-eyed children, no matter the eye colour of the grandparents

Who else 6'4 blue eye master race?

I grew up in indiana and we learned how to do punnett squares in like 7th grade

My mom has green eyes and my dad has brown eyes, yet my brother has green eyes and my sister and I have blue eyes

Dads side: Grandpa brown, Grandma brown
Moms side: Grandpa brown, Grandma blue/grey
Mom hazel, Dad brown.
Me and my brother both have blue eyes with a yellowish ring in the middle.

Just kill yourself, you couldn't be more wrong and yet you still felt the fucking need to create a post because you thought you had any kind of intelligence or knowledge about something that kids learn in at 12 in schools

mum had green eyes
dad had blue eyes

i end up with light brown.
>inb4 adopted

this is true only if you're a sandnigger and 100% of your relatives have brown eyes.

OP's post fails to mention this is only if you have recessive light colored eye genes. It's also Caucasian-centric, without some European genes light eyes are almost impossible to happen naturally.

This chart is racist.

Where's the asian black color that dominates all other types of eye color?

according to this i was supposed to be 6'1, end up being 5'7

I have blue eyes, all of my siblings have blue eyes, and both of my parents have blue eyes.
What are the odds my eye color gene is bb?

>brown eyes that people always tell me have green in them when it's really sunny but I never see it
>want bright green eyes

At least I have kick ass eyelashes which causes women to frequently compliment my eyes

100%.

I learned it in a Texas public school, 7th grade

That chart is retarded, eye color is a multigenic trait and a spectrum (for example, my mom has gray greenish eyes, my brother has very dark brown eyes like my dad and I have light brown eyes) and doesn't obbey mendelian laws. Height is the same.

Does anyone have an eye colour that has two different colours ? The outsides of my eyes are greenish but the insides are brownish.

It's not super blatant but any girl I've sat down with for 1 on 1 conversation has commented on my eyes being beautiful or very different.

Excellent. Everyone in my family (except me) was blond as a child, but transitioned to light brown hair. I'm still very blond. I wonder what that means for my hair genes.
>tfw just want to have blonde haired, blue eyed children, but only ever attract brunettes

my eyes change colour according to the season. In summer it's 90% green and in winter it's 90% grey.

Pics or gtfo, Shlomo.

I have this. Pic off the internet but the color is the same.

What color is this?

green mixed with hazel

essentially a slightly darker version of the post above yours

pics of what? of my almost completely green eye? Then what? You'll wait for winter and let me post my almost completely grey eye?

Yes. I'll keep bumping the thread, don't worry.

>I'm 5 and I don't understand how do recessive traits work

Yes, faggot. Just post a pic, any pic, of your eye. Because I'm betting it is neither green nor grey.

False
Mom has brown dad has blue
My two siblings have blue while I have brown

oh no dog is sad ;-;

Green is the masterrace.

Two blue parents means you have a 99% chance of having blue eyes, near certain.

But even with two green parents, you only have a 75% chance of having green eyes. 1 out of 4 babies will have blue eyes, and there is a tiny chance you will have nigger eyes.

Green can also just emerge from brown eyes, amazingly.

This means green is both more recessive than blue and more dominant than blue.

rejoice, you're not necessarily the child of the postman

more and more this board is turning into a mixture of /r9k/, /pol/ and a little actual Veeky Forums.
fucking reddit man.

genetics.thetech.org/online-exhibits/what-color-eyes-will-your-children-have

its like between 12.5-25% depending on your ancestry. So yeah, its not entirely wrong

>tfw had 40% for blue and 10% for green and i got hazel
does hazel count as brown or?

my eyes are green with brown around the pupil like pic related.

do i just say green?

got the exact same eyes as you dude or girl except to see mine properly it has to have some light on it
i also have a bit more green than you it seems, you have very nice eyes

Let me explain. 2 white parents, my mom has blue eyes, my dad's are brown. My eyes are brown so I MAY'VE got the recessive for blue eyes, maybe I didn't, so if I had kids with a blue eyed girl there's a chance they could have blue eyes or there's a chance it's impossible, it's random and depends if I inherited the gene or not.

But that's wrong you retard

That's bullshit

>Mom 5'7
>Me 5'8

I barely made it. Fuck me, I was probably low test and low GH throughout puberty. My brother is 6'3 210 lbs.

>parents were brown eyes+blue eyes
>got fucked out of everything else but at least I got lucky on the coin flip and ended up with blue eyes

THANK GOD

>White people have brown eyes

Your thinking about cross race mixing which creates brown eyes in almost all cases. Not two white people having children you dumb nazi

That's good motivation

>blue eyed father, brown eyed mother
>me and my oldest sister have blue eyes, other sister has brown

Checkmate

This is only true if a white person with blue/green eyes fucks a non-white. A white couple in which one has blue eyes and the other brown has a pretty good chance of having blue eyed kids, since the parent with brown eyes more than likely has some people with blue eyes in their family tree

same here
> 100% northern european genetics
> mom has bright bluish green eyes
> dad has shit colored hazel eyes
> everyone else in my family has light eyes except for my dad and paternal grandmother
> I end up with the same shit colored eyes as my dad

Does this chart only apply to White people? I don't think the chance of two brown eyed niggers having a 20% chance to produce a kid with green eyes is realistic.