Is crying healthy for your gains?

Is crying healthy for your gains?
How does it relate to everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wqdKXcR_Uns&t=280s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Crying will make your dick fall off and make you grow a vagina, which in turn will produce estrogen giving you bitch tits and fast growing head hair.

There is literally nothing wrong with crying.

Heard tears are a complex chemical cocktail.

Ridding your body of feel-bad chemicals is probably good.

Stress makes cortisol
Cortisol kills test
You need test for gains
Crying induces catharsis
Catharsis lowers cortisol

I see, so it actually helps your gains.
Nice.

I also feel like it's some sort of hyper stimulation of your PNS as in you're relaxing so hard that your brain accidentally(?) triggers a crying reflex. As long as we don't go full emo I'm sure its ok

crying often is a sign of low T. You fucking weak bitch

I have a good reason for but i'm not gonna share it here

your boyfriend dump you?

Rude

DI think you mean DUDE, as in homosexual penis sex

Crying is healthy as fuck, only emotionally stunted autismos would say otherwise. Feeling the need for the occasional wholesome cry is a healthy response you should be grateful for, because the alternative is to keep shit locked up within until it causes physical and mental issues. Just cry brah.

crying is gay as fuck dude. I get some tears from time to time when i watch trumps speeches but i man the fuck up cause im not a faggo.

t. woman

Ok, hope life works out for you friendo. I also thought like this when I was a teenager/early twenties. But life has a way of hammering humility into you eventually, shit just gets harder.

im 44

It's just a cultural thing, like how drinking beer instead of cocktails makes you manlier. It's emotional nonsense. There are definitely inherent manly things like fighting, being strong and muscular, facing your problems etc, but suppressing emotion isn't one of them.

Kind of depends what you cry about though. If a family member dies, cry away. If your football team just lost, get a fucking grip.

Remember masculinity is a fragile thing. If you cry once you can't be a masculine person anymore. Especially if someone else knows you cry. The opinions of other people are the most important thing when it comes to your own masculinity.
Ex. If another person even for a second thinks you might be gay, you aren't masculine anymore. Can't let ANYONE get the wrong ideas about how straight you are.

i know you are joking but that is unironically how people feel and it's sad

I cry 3 sets of 5 tears every day

you may be very immature

Keked

what do if I can't cry, or even really have any kind of emotional reaction at all

>children actually believe this

go hug a cactus and then play in traffic little boy.

You stay. I go. No following.

>tfw haven't had a proper cry in 8 years
>used to cry all the time but forced myself to stop during my second year of high school
>got so good at holding back my tears that now I find it near impossible to let them out
>really want to have a cry but nothing sets me off
>even during days were I came close to suicide, I could only force out one or two tears
WTF is wrong with me? Is there a cure for this? I want to feel human again.

There is nothing better than crying before shattering a deadlift pr.

Get good heaphones and put that volume high.
Listen to this youtube.com/watch?v=wqdKXcR_Uns&t=280s
Close your eyes and imagine an apocalyptic event has occurred and everything is destroyed, everyone you know is dead, but you survived alone because you are somehow immortal and will live forever in this nothingness.

Constant apathy is a sign of depression. A lot of people mistake depression for sadness when in reality it's more like consistant boredom and unfeeling.

I cry when I yawn, does that count?