Why do dietfags never consider genetics?

Why do dietfags never consider genetics?

If a person's family is full of atherosclerosis and coronary artery disease, maybe vegan meme diet might be necessary for them.

If you have zero evidence of that in your family, why bother?

If you have beetus in the family but no heart attacks, wouldn't low carb make a lot of sense instead?

This is just common fucking sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6UxKB-hSZNo
store.drjockers.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Like 99% of "genetic diseases" is not caused from shitty genetics but from having the same lifestyle as your parents. If your parents eat like shit then most likely you will too. Also diabetes is caused by saturated fats not carbs dum fuk

An increase in risk is an increase in risk.

No, it isn't.

Well yeah but if you have 0% genetic risk of X but 50% genetic risk of Y, it would be stupid to eat a diet designed to reduce risk of X while increasing risk of Y.

It depends on what X and Y is, but you're right. What diseases will meat, eggs and dairy help me avoid, though?

Is that map racist?

That image is just such utter bullshit.

I'm in China right now and everybody drinks milk, it's available in all shops, all kinds of milk products, chocolate milk, skimmed, full fat, all kind of beans mixed with milk. And yes i mean dairy.

yes what ur saying is good but just pointing out that the cause of diabeties is saturated fat, not sugar.

because chinese dairy products contain less lactose

Buddy, it's fucking milk, straight from the cows tit.

Niu Nai

people are dumb and never consider genetics

They will not contribute to diabetes.

No, it's not.

Yeah people are dumb and want one-size-fits-all approaches for generic humans.

these folks' diet consists of nothing but milk, blood and meat and they're healthier than 99% of vegans

>tfw endured the /pol/ era of Veeky Forums for so long you were 100 percent sure that map was about IQ

If it makes you feel better, that pic was randomly drawn out of a giant folder of race-based maps.

>They will not contribute to diabetes.
This is wrong though

Confirmed. If you are lactose intolerant you are not white.

Wouldnt work, Africa and China are the same

That black roman briton.

But it's true. There is nothing about them that intrinsically contributes to T2D.

I mean at best you could say they make you fat, but that is only true if you overeat them, and the same could be said of literally any substance with calories.

You can drink milk if you're lactose intolerant.

Then what even is it?

farts, mostly

see

I am not sure how this vector has evaded the public eye and even most of the medical world. It is truly something very annoying. But it seems to be factual

Thanks to the veganist onslaught in the past weeks, to that new what the health docu it seems like there is a blind side to the science of dietary nutrition. A huge one, that many people in that world perhaps are unwilling to tackle. Or are just literally blind to.

They quote studies from other nations, from other races and other tribes that had different foods and food histories, and try to combine them with their own.

But it seems flawed. Even from the early crap that we know, to that of lactose tolerance, or asian seaweed digestion, it seems plausible to add in the racial factor to the equation.

But the truth is most likely much more complicated than that. I was looking at this for example

youtube.com/watch?v=6UxKB-hSZNo

What if the underlying thing behind it, to which grains you are capable of digesting without problems is actually racial?

You know, to me personally it seems and feels so weird, to have potentially encountered such a huge vector of importance with almost zero field world, zero academic traces. It almost feels surreal. But not many have anything to say against it. From the journals that I have read, at least I understood the semantics and the mind behind the many scientists, probably thanks to my shitposting abilities (at least some academic experience lol) and I got the feeling that nobody thought of this vector.

and then I make a thing like this, based on what even? Personal problems that I encountered with the modern diet and other...near anecdotal observations that somehow do seem to make sense with eachother?

All it would take would be to add in the racial factor to future research and there could be a huge, giant wave of pro racism lore propping right up, right besides the DNA and generic biology science. I bet the jews really would hate that. Especially if you could get dietary guidelines based on your heritage.

this is so wrong on many levels.

It is actually more likely that you are wrong, along with most of the scientific world around dietary science. All of your advise that was handed down from the national, to the local levels resulted not in the reduction of obesity, but in the further increase. What I describe in this chart is the actual chart, for actual healthy eating. Something that also helped me to trim weight off, and keep it stable.

The government and the institutions are more or less treacherous leeches that need to be burned with fire.

and just for the authority fallacy (and your just as fat paycheck from the people that you are stealing) here is the picture of the good representation of what you, and the medical world now more or less is.

Srsly, there is now a moral groundwork, to mercilessly slaughter and kill government and most of scientific institutions for their huge, and ongoing failure. You guys seriously deserve to die. Someone should kill you and remove the taint that is you from this world.

>It is actually more likely that you are wrong, along with most of the scientific world around dietary science.
kek?
>All of your advise that was handed down from the national, to the local levels resulted not in the reduction of obesity, but in the further increase.
Were people following the advice? No. You're not doing it either. Your following some meme diet you encountered on Veeky Forums

they were following the fat avoidance craze. They became fatter. Most of the industry and the scientific world, basically become of some retarded herald of a dietician spoke out, nobody questioned him and billions of dollars were poured into this strategy. And at the end of the day they all became fatter and more unhealthy because of it. The amount of sugar they ate increased also exponentially. And till this day a degree in anything relation to nutrition is basically useless, unless if you are sane and white enough (barely 5% of the scientists probably lol) and the industry itself is nearly 100% evil.

Basically, if you studied in this area, or think highly of yourself of holding somekind of authoritative piece of paper, you are useless, along with your people, and you should kill yourself.

Someone like mark rippletoe is worth a hundred thousand of you, in the truth arena. Srsly, if there were no other issues to day in our society, I think that it would be a noble and just pursuit to see people like you hang from poles, and your families and friends slaughtered just for associating with you. This fat and useless piece of shit that is you, and that is leeching off society like the fat of a fat person should be cut off and burned. You only cause us more ill and weight us down.

Then why care about it if it's harmless?

Explain Niger

I doubt so many in India and Middle East would be lactose intolerant when milk is the staple food over there.

India: Why do you think they have shitting streets?
Middle East: Why do you think they have to wash their asses?
Mongols: Always gomad
Chinese: Except Hongkong see India.

>Avoid estrogenic food
>Eat dairy and meat
????????

store.drjockers.com/

And the "grain industry" is the jew ?

Science was settled but some late blooming jews stills wanted to make big bugs so they created the alternative science of low carb high fat diet kek .

Guys does milk without lactose still cause acne and bloated face? I stopped drinking milk and my acne cleared up. I am drinking soja milk with my whey at the moment. It tastes like shit though.