I don't understand your shitty system

I don't understand your shitty system.
I'm 177cm and I always tell I'm 5'8, but someone told me it's 5'10????
Can an american tell me what is the good answer?

Manlet

If you're under 6' then don't even bother thinking about it ,you're just a manlet

So there are 12 inches in a foot, yes?

If you are 5.5 feet tall that means you are 5 foot 6 inches tall (half of 12 is 6)

117cm is 69.6 inches.

Find the lowest whole foot then add the remainder

12 x 1 = 12
12 x 2 = 24
12 x 5 = 60

5 foot + 9.6 inches = 5' 9.6" ~ 5'10"

Still a manlet but not as much of a manlet. Good job.

To convert between cm and inches take away 100

So you are 77 inches, it's 14 inches per foot so you are 5 foot 5

underrated

Thanks! It was out of curiosity, we don't really have this height cult here in Europe, a manlet is a little man is that right?

You are a manlet. Your opinions are irrelevant and you will never get laid.

Yes

177cm is exactly average height for males in America, I wouldn't worry about it.

Also nobody REALLY cares about height IRL unless you're a midget or a giant

that's because you're thinking in metric while merkins are thinking in base 12
note that a merkin wouldn't say 5' 9.3'' as well, they would prefer to approximate with 5' 9+1/3''

Kekking

I agree, in fact most of my friends are "manlets" but they all have a girlfriend and regularly get laid when they don't have one.
It's the only meme I don't really get, I eventually thought that maybe in america height was really that important?

aaand 177 cm

merricans, when will they learn

If you are average, you're a manlet. You have to be in the 70th percentile at least.

satanic trips have spoken

But you can't really rate attractiveness. And this graphic is obviously made by a bitter virgin.

the answer is one calorie because we all learn the metric system but we have a better, more intuitive system for everyday use.

>feet and inches, gallons and miles are more intuitive for everyday use
"no"

yeah they are. if cuckimeters were better we'd use them.

kilos are especially awful, as is celsius.

it's great for science, sure but the imperial system is far superior for everyday use.

Only on Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums makes manlets feel insecure, which leads to them never getting laid. Manlets who are secure and confident still get laid

How common would you say polygamy is in the United States outside of the lower classes (very few of of whom rank above a 5) and niggers?

also worth noting that americans are really insecure and lie about their height a lot which skews their perception

>Fahrenheit is better than Celsius for everyday use
>freezing point is at 32°
>boiling point is at 212°
>"0°" comes from a mixture of ice, water, and ammonium chloride
>96° is the temperature of blood in horses
>perfectly intuitive!

>kg are 1000g
>kilo = 1 thousand
>so unintuitive!

>it's great for science but in everyday life we better use a system with no direct relations with any other measurement system!

"no"

that graph is not about polygamy. How many white women are getting a new baby after a divorce?

farenheit has a larger range. it's more specific. if you just want to know how hot it is outside it's better.

i don't need to know how hot it is in relation to the boiling point of horse blood, i just need to know if my steering wheel is gonna burn me when i get in my car.

weight has a better range too. the difference between 85 kilos and 90 kilos is enormous. what are eurocuck cable machines even measured in? increments of 1.6? you can't do nice round 5 pound increments like we do.

eurocucks are literally retarded using a system that was developed for scientists to tell how tall they are. do you fly to work on a spaceship? no, because it's not a thing for everyday use.

it's intuitive to you because you're used to it. It's not intuitive nor convenient at all. Uneducated peasants outside academia are still using it because MERICA FUCK YEAH, that's it.

like i said, we know both systems here. an american astrophysicist who's putting his house up for sale still measures it in square feet.

metric has its purpose but we don't feel the need to bust it out every day for random shit just so we can jerk ourselves off about how much smarter we are than irrelevant third world shitholes where you get arrested for saying nigger on facebook. do europeans wear microscopes on their face instead of glasses to feel smart too?

>he cant decimals

what the fuck ?

No gaussian units are good for science and shit for everyday life, metric is perfectly fine

>can't

vs

>doesn't want to

would you like your car to tell you how fast you're going in the form of an algebraic expression? could you solve it?

>larger range
are you aware that in metrics decimal points are used?
>85 kilos and 90 kilos
?
cable machines in my gym have increments of 2.5 kg up to 15 kg, then 5 kg
other machines like the lat machine have increments in 5 kg
>lelele retarded
pathetic
beyond retardation

>nu-uh, i just chose to be dumb

>He uses british currency to weigh things
>He uses a dead british monarch's foot to measure distance
>12 inches make a foot, three feet make a yard and 1760 yards in a mile
>He thinks celcius is used by scientists and probably is unaware of the existence of kelvin
>he spends more than 1 second to convert between imperial units

Great bait, made me reply extensively!

metric is so shit. how are you supposed to draw the line between manlet and man without feet?

i don't give a shit about shitty centimeters. i'm not some babydick eurocuck coping with my micropenis by cutting inches in half.

are you aware that in imperial decimal points are also used?

so if you had to solve for x in order to know how fast your car was going that wouldn't be a design flaw in your mind?

shouldn't you europoors be getting ready for bed?

>he thinks he's dr. science because he uses units meant for physicists to describe his dick length

>farenheit has a larger range. it's more specific. if you just want to know how hot it is outside it's better.
Yeah because 0 being the temperature ice forms and 100 being the temperature water boils is impossible for humans to understand.

>i don't need to know how hot it is in relation to the boiling point of horse blood, i just need to know if my steering wheel is gonna burn me when i get in my car.
But... but you only know that because you are used to the scale, its identical with C but its better in every other way
>weight has a better range too. the difference between 85 kilos and 90 kilos is enormous. what are eurocuck cable machines even measured in?
2.5kg

>in imperial decimal points
"no"
an american wouldn't say 5' 9.25'', he would say 5' 9+1/4''
pls staph, you're just pathetic
>an american astrophysicist who's putting his house up for sale still measures it in square feet.
because uneducated lazy niggers wouldn't be able to understand a simpler system.

>>he thinks he's dr. science because he uses units meant for physicists to describe his dick length
The Metric system was specifically designed for ordinary people you mong

>temperature at which human life exists roughly -10-45

vs

>farenheit's expanded range of 0-130

the gulf between 30 and 40 celsius is life and death. in farenheit it's the difference between a sweater and a winter coat.

>he can't convert fractions to decimals
>he doesn't know that 1/4 is .25
your mom's hole was designed for ordinary people but i stay away from that too.

>the gulf between 30 and 40 celsius is life and death. in farenheit it's the difference between a sweater and a winter coat.
No, in C 10 degree difference is the difference between sweater or t shirt, 10-20, or t shirt and no t shirt, 30-40

Nothing to do with human life, thats for measuring overall global temperatures.

F is completely arbitrary, and most retarded is for below freezing. C makes most sense because all below freezing is under 0, so if you can minus you know its below freezing, but in F its a random number in the 30s or some dumb shit.

The only reason you think imperial is more intuitive is because you've been raised that way, and that's exactly the problem that needs fixing.

It was designed because units of measurement differed between CITIES. NOT EVEN FUCKING COUNTRIES.

SOMETHING HAD TO BE DONE

you have actual autism, please get checked. you literally sound like rain man screaming he wants 8 fish sticks

how often do you deal with below freezing weather?

that's funny, americans had one standard BECAUSE WE'RE NOT RETARDED

fractions aren't decimals and the usage of fractions isn't an adoption of the metric system. The mixture of the two is always abhorred, see OP and other replies.

Not the other guy arguing, but I've never seen a tv weather man use decimals with C so it is less precise.
Also six foot is the perfect line between Chad and manlet
Pint is the perfect amount of beer
In every other way your shit is better

>I propose a grand bargain. America switches to metric.
>In exchange the rest of the world learns English, drops all those unnecessary "u's" like coloUr or armoUr, drives on the right side of the road, and calls soft drinks POP not fucking soda

>eurocuck thinks your height on your drivers license needs to be in accordance with standards for particle physicists at fermilabs

@42458047
enough (You)s, is that way

we're america dude we can do whatever we want. just post on /pol/ about it and steve bannon will make sure donald trump sees it.

Why the fuc do you need you height to be displayed on a drivers licence? Same goes for your wight/ Isn`t your photo sufficient?

are you a fat manlet? because only a fat manlet would care.

>weather man use decimals with C
you can't guess the difference between 24.5°C and 25°C or between 18.5°C and 19°C anyway

is your car in bright children's colors also?

Are you retarded? Because only a retarded person would draw that conclusion from my question.

You kept to the british system mongoloid. The French revolutionary system was viewed as atheistic. Of course you are now viewed as autistic, so the boomerang has returned, albeit bent in a different shape!

is your car a particle accelerator you use to make discoveries about the nature of reality? no?

maybe chill with the kilometers, buddy.

fat manlet 100%

sucks the gym can't make you tall but at least you cut down from 100 kilograms or whatever the fuck

I don't know, man. Maybe in merrica cops tell people to get off their car to measure them (before shooting them dead)
Pretty convenient if you think about it, there's some measures for your coffin already

yeah we kept to one standard for a country bigger than your whole gay continent

in euroland the cops use their genius science metric skills to help muhummad measure the bomb chemicals just right

Parading your ignorance doesn`t make you seem cool or funny, you retard.

It's to make sure your I'd doesn't have some weird Myspace angle.
DESU tinder should require weight too.
PS my ID says I'm 5'9 when I'm 5'10"
My friends ID says 5'11" when he's 5'8"
It doesn't matter, do you think the government employee cares?

You are approximately 16 years old, I've concluded this from your insults and black/white thinking.

Come back in two or more years!

you're just proving me righter and righter, so much for your smart guy science feet, europoor.

>manlets are learning

you are approximately this butthurt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that's a lot of mad!

So in temperature a larger scale is better, but in distance it isn't?

>He thinks he's Mr. Chemist man because he uses Farenheit to check if he needs a coat!

Dude, why are you so butthurt? Use some aloe vera or some shit. Also, you are either a descendant of europeans, a black person, or a latino person. There are no "americans", except for the natives. Also, you don`t have any history beyond the year 1600.

ass status: blasted

>t doesn't matter, do you think the government employee cares?
No, just was legit curious, since not from the US of A.

>is your car a particle accelerator you use to make discoveries about the nature of reality?
funny how you praise "larger range" on °F (dismissing decimals) and suddenly you don't want a "larger range" when driving a car. You want to know "exactly how hot is your steering wheel" when you get in your car ( ) (implying 0.5°C would make a difference or that you'll learn it before touching it) but being able to tell the difference between 79 and 81 km/h is "too much".

Ow snap! Not to mention current american culture is shaped by Jewish hyperrealistic films that are more and more boldly depicting a country with a white minority ruled by women!

Dou report the status of your ass frequently? Interesting.

ok europoors, i've got to go start my day, thanks for the fun.

i hope you guys recover from your anal annihilation, what kind of tard gets so heated over units anyways?

>what kind of tard gets so heated over units anyways?
You.

pathetic.

>what kind of tard gets so heated over units anyways?
literally you

captcha: callme trigger

I'm 180cm, Google says that's 5.9

I know that 183cm is 6'

So that means that 3cm is equal to 3 inches? Lol please explain

>t. eu manlet

I'd say 3 months out of 12 is below freezing

king of manlets

Google tends to confuse all the EU manlets since they mistake the decimals for inches