Girl asked me to be my gym partner

>girl asked me to be my gym partner
>she hasn't gone to the gym in 6 months
>my gym routine is full autism mode
ULULULx

Upper
5x5 Pentlay Rows (Lost my weighted pullup belt)
3x5 OHP
3x5 Dumbbell Press
2x5 Pullups
2x8 Skull Crushers
2x8 Curls

Lower
3x5 Squats (always heavy weight)

How the fuck am I supposed to be this girls gym partner?

Remember guys, women would rather work out with spergs like this than you

thanks for the helpful post user

Bro how long do you spend in the gym every day? Can you post your body?

This routine is retarded

Just do push pull and spread it out between two days

Call that bish on her phone and tell her to get her fat fat ass in the gym

man you must look like complete shit with that abortion of a routine

1 hour on Upper because you can easily superset

30 minutes on lower for long rests
>post body
nay, but my body is fine, if you're honestly curious I made this routine over 2 years of seeing what body parts are lagging, what exercises I like/dislike, and what muscles I want to pop
My recovery is fine because im bulking, you'd be surprised how quick your body can recover during a bulk, which is why I switched to UL
nay

WIll all you fitlets please leave if you cannot understand basic programming?

Two compounds for each muscle group + 1 isolation for arms because compounds dont work arms enough (yes I know I have 5x5 rows but thats because I cant do 3x5 weighted pullups too)

also I only squat on lower because squatting heavy every other day is awful enough

>gets critisized for babbys first routine
>"WIll all you fitlets please leave if you cannot understand basic programming?"

kek

that is a good photo

>been lifting for 2 years
>make a routine that I made for myself because I have specific goals
>babbys first routine

im sorry would it have been better for me to post

AxBxAxx

A
squats
deadlifts
ohp

B
squats
row
bench

?

>programming is a list of exercises, sets, and reps

lol

some people don't want to lern i guess

user I can lift 1/2/3/4 for reps, you guys really need to step back and realize you don't need to stick to some routine you read online to the dot

i've been lifting 3x as long as you have

your routine is an abortion and has none of the features of an intermediate program, there is no periodization at all it's just a list of exercises and setsxreps

you are in a dangerous phase right now where you believe you know everything about lifting, but really you are just a slightly less new newfag (look up dunning kruger effect)

You could deadlift every once in a while tho.
What kind of progression are you going for?

>periodization
user I understand that, right now im just bulking trying to acquire as much mass and strength as possible, but yes I switch up my lifts as I need to and do deloads.

Normally I do PPL but im not trying to get FAT during this bulk
Forearms and back cant keep up if im also doing Pentlay rows and ill burn out if also doing heavy squats

Anons I just want advice what to do with this girl who wants to be my gym partner.

Change your routine or create a different routine for her. Pretty easy stuff bud.

thanks for being on topic, are you supposed to normally do the same workouts? I feel like i'd be autistic if I was doing different workouts than her...I've never had a girl as a gym partner and I rarely lift with my bros

I go with my wife and we have different routines. We do compounds together and accessory work separately because everyone should be doing compounds but necessarily the same accessories.

do some isolation work and variations of the main movements ffs

Woman shouldnt do the same programs that men does, because men usually have WAY more volume on upper body that lower. Women should focus more on lower body than upper body.
Fix it for her. Women who has a fit upper body and regulare legs look fucking retarded. And this shit happens all the time.

You need curls, pull ups or chin ups, chest isolation, and an extra set on the upper body, as it needs more volume to not end up looking like a t-rex

thanks user thats a pretty good idea
yeah thats my problem, so what do you think I should do? I feel like to mold a routine to what she needs would be gains goblin
>he doesnt recognize SS/SL

YOu can do a similare program, just vary the volume and some of the exercises. Tell her that if she lifts exactly like you then she will se a lot more progress on the upper body than lower body. Which is why you would modify it to include more leg exercises and less upper body exercises or volume. She should do exercises like hip thrusts and lunges along with squats.
And your program has absolutly no advantage over a full body workout. As you only got 1 exercise on leg day, and the same amount of of exercises on upper body day as a normal full body program, other than a lot of volume on the triceps. You could lift 3 times a week and see the exact same results.

Normally when you do a split like that you increase the volume.

>he doesnt recognize SS/SL
I do a program very similare to SS, but its better for aesthetics, as SS lacks volume in certain muscle groups.

And SS have chin ups. The older version, without chin ups, is outdated.
SS also have a big section for assistance exercises.

thanks user, for the tips on what I should do

I broke off squats because full body at higher weight is just AWFUL, your CNS can't keep up.

How much are you squatting?
And why would a full body be worse? Youre not doing less volume or weight by dividing it up. If you feel it helps it probably do, but it looks like weird trade-of.

370 LB 3x5, it really only became bad just before I hit 3pl8, now I need a dedicated leg day

mentally it just wears me down doing squats so it feels nice to think "I can go home after this, all I gotta do is squat". It really has mental benefits and doesnt make the gym such a drag. which is why I made the routine in the first place, I enjoy all those lifts in the way theyre laid out and it seems to be effective.

thats why I tell most anons to make their own routine desu, I got flakey when following a routine to a dot...