Help Veeky Forums I showed this older woman my gains then she tells me she's married but wants to try sleeping with...

Help Veeky Forums I showed this older woman my gains then she tells me she's married but wants to try sleeping with someone else. Should I do it?

no man... don't cuck the guy

Do it, send husband pics.

This

Both are correct. If you do anything else please leave Veeky Forums.

cum on her face and send the husband the pic

Also send us the pics

don't be a faggot. Find out who the husband is and let him know what a slut he married.

Dude I would send the convo to her husband. That poor dude.....or u can bang her then send pics to husband, either way you should screw her over for being such a whore

her ass

Eh I've seen better. Looks kinda lumpy and gross. Her face better make up for it dude

>Her face better make up for it dude
it doesn't desu

don't do it you faggot

amazing how all you white people bitch about niggers and sand niggers cucking your race then you want to go and do shit like this to each other

DON'T DO IT, don't let the Jews win...

looks like she's never worked out a day in her life and her ass is just melting away down the back of her legs

Really depends on your conscious. Do you think you can have sex with a married woman and live with it? If so, go for it.

However, if you're one that feels guilt easily and it lasts forever, don't do it. It'll just make you feel like shit and might even ruin your gainz.

Good luck desu.

She will cheat on him with you or anyone, do him a favor a fuck her them send him the pics so he can divorce that slut easily.

>amazing how all you white people bitch about niggers and sand niggers cucking your race
Literally what? All they take are the fat ones living on welfare. Occasionally you'll have a filthy rich nigger snag a hollywood jew but still who gives a fuck? Have at them shitskin.

Shit, this user is spot on. Use her then make her regret being such a whore. Give her poor fuck of a husband the evidence he needs to keep his house and dog.

It's sad. Just tell the husband. And it will be better, for them too.

Is it irony that this is the pic I saw on Veeky Forums 5 years ago that inspired me to start lifting?

find out her info and then out the whore

lmao at her trying to hide her face in the photo in case her husband finds her

Get her to send nudes and post them user.

Then fuck her

I already have nudes but this is a blue board

Find out who's the husband. Fuck her and send him pics.

Imugr them or whatever nigga

He could just send him screenshots of the convo and nudes she sent him. Don't act like you're a good semritan and she's a whore while you're still advocating fucking a married woman.

Or this. It really depends on how good looking she is.

You are a fucking Beta. An Alpha would have banged her right away before telling anyone and if, it'll be afterwards including pics and vids about banging her

She thirsty as fuck my nigga. If you don't plow that you're a bonafide homo.

Women are most likely to cheat when they're horny and have no outlet; if you do bring this to the husband, consider steering him towards self improvement as to not let this happen again. If he's worth his salt he'll change, if not he's on his own.

bang her then expose her. Let him be able to keep his money after the divorce

>t. Beta

This one.

Do that please. No one deserves a whore for a wife

>Lovely word, intrigued
Kek she wants the dick so hard, how old are you and what's her age?

>If you get the couple to talk and the man to change everything will be wonderful
Are you fucking 12?

Knowing whores and their mental gymnastics, she'll tell the husband that she just got off to the idea, and she wouldn't have actually gone through with it.

Better to fuck her and leave no excuses.

100%

You guys are assuming that he's not down with this.

OP - just walk away. Any way you look at it, this is gross.

Door #1: You are going to banging her while he hides in the closet fapping. Then he is going to sneak out and kiss your nuts. Gross.

Door #2: He is beta numale, and allows her to be "polyamorous," whatever the hell that means. In which case, she has been with every dude on the internet. Gross.

Door #3: She's cheating on him old-school, and you are going to find yourself tangled in some stupid web of drama that will be a nightmare to deal with. If she just wanted to get off and go, then she wouldn't be looking to see "if there's a connection first." Next thing you know, you are going to be testifying in their divorce hearing.

Also, next week's text will be:
>Hey user, there is one more thing I need to share.
>I have three kids.
>I don't like to share that right off the bat.
>Will it be a problem for you to raise my current husband's spawn?
>He was a good starter husband, but I recently lost 30lb and think I can trade up.

First, fuck her hard, cum on her face and take pictures, then send to her husband

Do this.

This is justice for the man. Send screenshots of the conversation AFTER y'all have fucked.

You have a right to record the fucking in your own house.

Do this. Husband will be better off without her and if she doesn't fuck you it'll be someone else.

I'm 23 she is 44. She is also a teacher which is fucking hot. But I can't do it desu

She's cheating on him because he is a weak cunt. He won't do shit at this point unless he's properly shaken.

Fuck her and send the pics to her husband.

OP here. Divorce is the best case scenario here. There was a murder-suicide a month ago down the road from me. The husband found out she was cheating on him. Killed her then himself. Kids found them a week later. I ain't having something like that on my conscience. I thought about it and I'm not gonna do it.

Do it dude

it's hot , but you are doing the right thing user.

tell her that,

listen to this user, OP
yes pussy is tempting, but really consider if that hour of passion is worth the weeks, maybe months of headache that it might cause

do it then tell her husband

Some serious white knights in here.

I would.

>44

Don't do it OP.

someone actually took the time to make this

HE DESERVES TO KNOW HIS WIFE IS A WHORE

dude, what are you waiting for? fuck her in the school she works, take some pictures and then tell her husband

Op let me be the voice of reason here

Fucking do it

YOLO

How fucking desperate must you be to consider a fucking worn out 44 year old pancake assed whore

Im disgusted

>I thought about it and I'm not gonna do it

You will not regret this, user. She needs to understand that she's a sloot.

>she is 44

100% guarantee she has kids. Fucking bitch. I hope you see her IRL so that you can slap her.

I'm not mad tho.

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING.

how did you meet this chick btw?

This.
A man deserves to know he has an adulterous whore for a wife so he has the chance to make a decision.

How'd you meet her?

you gonna post the nudes or what, faggot?

She also seems to be a pigeon according to that toe ring

He can just send the pics of this convo though, he doesn't have to have sex with her

post her face

do it pussy

This but nudes as well desu senpai

Being gay is easy

POST HER FACE

Fuck those moralfags, do as you please, user. You are God now.

>Wuuu wuuu fucking bitch, muh monogamy, muh fucking western whores
Women have always been like this read some history, the most probable thing is his husband has already cheated on her. All of you sound like a bunch of mad kids because reality doesn't conform to your ideas.

Wow you're fucking stupid, I bet you think that people are naturally polygamous because wolves and rodents or some other stupid animals aren't monogamous. And what history? If you want to go by Western history we have the bible, a document thousands of years old and fervently followed by the vast majority of the western world for over a millennium, which explicitly condones monogamy and holds as a sin polygamy and adultery.

No ragrets just do it and post more pics of her

Personally i'd hit it, send the pics to the husband and then just ghost
Cheating should always be punished - more so in this thot's case

No. Tell her husband. Women are whites because men allow them to be. I don't get mad when a dog is unruly I fet mad at its owner for not training the animal.

this. fucking whore.

I love this pic

ITT mostly mad beta cucks bitter that women can get laid whenever they want and choose ALPHA males to fuck while getting some BETA to fund their life and be emotional support

>tfw I accidently cucked a guy because this girl wanted to be a slut and not tell me until weeks later
>I felt awful and proceeded to have an existential crisis/BSOD for 30 seconds
>I proceed to tear this girl a new one after pulling this shit to the point where she started crying profusely
>I have minimal contact with her now
>she still has feelings for me even though this happened 7 months ago

OP, if you knowingly cuck someone, you are human filth. This woman is also human filth and is one big red flag. DO NOT STICK YOUR DICK IN A MARRIED SLUT.

1000000% this OP.
I did this with a woman (more like a slut) who was married. Dude was fucking heartbroken (bought a house and shit, kept working overtime etc). He invited me to a beer and is since then one of my closest friends.
Not that it will happen 100% to you but YOU WILL feel better about yourself and saved a man being a cuck. 100% alpha.

Read pic related and get back to us on that. Just because it's our natural state doesn't mean it's our best state.

A document no one can name the distinct origin of and goes against multiple laws of nature, logic, and overall bad writing

fuck everything that everyone says
I'm all for everyone fucking everyone
but listen dude
if the husband can't trust her to not cheat on him
then you can't trust her to not lie about how much of a psycho the husband is or what he's gonna do if he finds out. you think she's not gonna do some dumb shit to get caught and then act like it wasn't your fault?
if he can't trust her, you can't trust her. get some girls who like free love and threeways and forget that other shit

nigga u just a bitch

fuck that cuck's woman and assert your alpha male dominance brah

You're still an awesome at that point. You're knowing causing harm to the husband doing that. If you wanted to not be a dick you'd inform him without sleeping with his wife.byou already have incriminating texts, sleeping with her at that point is just selfish and rude.
>wah women are awful
>but sure let me go ahead and sleep with it first and make sure to completely devastate the husband
You guys are a bunch of selfish horny self serving assholes

She can still deny shit to coer herself
>How could you do this
>I didn't fuck him, i was just lonely
>Ok i'll believe you this time

Fuck her and then ghost her ass - she knows how this effects the people around her

Do it, nothing is better than sleeping with taken women.

She can't deny Jack shit after the blatant texts she's sent. Op showed us the text, all he has to do is show the husband.

Do not do it Veeky Forums bro. Place yourself in the other poor sods shoes. Nobody needs this crap in their lives.

Actually be a hero: tell her husband everything about his whore of a wife. Confront the bitch.

Brethren before wenches, brother.

Also, you can rest easy knowing that you could have fucked her if you wanted, but that you actually did the right thing.

And I wish you do the right thing.

Exactly, punish the disloyal

Call me a cynic but she will
If he does the deed then she literally cannot, for lack of a better term, hamster her way out of it

It's none of your business if she's married. You want to fuck, she want's to fuck. It's not your job to be a couples therapist and try to understand why she wants to cheat on her husband. Why get yourself into a mess? Fuck her and pretend she didn't say anything, it's just not your business, don't try to be a hero

What people seem to not get is that people like OP (the ones being offered sex by married women) have a lot of options. He is not thirsty af, that is why he questions the morality of the situation. Then again, if you want to fuck her, just do it and then tell he husband.

It's cuck or be cucked. Unless you know the dude, you don't owe him anything. He'd probably fuck her if your places were reveresed.