Veeky Forums, I'm so autistic, i want to kill myself over what happened an hour ago

Veeky Forums, I'm so autistic, i want to kill myself over what happened an hour ago

>Go to gym
>start doing my general routine
>New girl comes over, starts working out near me
>Never seen her before, she's gorgeous
>I get nervous, obviously
>I get distracted with by her, (thinking she might be looking at me)
>Feeling super awkward
>realise i've being stood, staring at her through the mirror for about 5 minutes
>Realise she probably knows this
>Don't know wether to acknowledge it and say sorry to her
>Decide to
>Go up to her and say sorry
>No Response
>Say it again, louder
>No response
>Say it once more, even louder
>Basically shouted it
>Other people at the gym staring at me
>Still no fucking response
>I'm annoyed at the point
>tap her hard because i'm annoyed
>She looks at me, takes her ear phones out
>She had earphones in, didn't notice them or even think that she might have some in i was so nervous
>Anyway, she looks at me and says "Yeah?"
>I go "I just wanted to say sorry"
>Her: "What for?"
>Me: "Staring at you?"
>Her: "What?"
>Me: "I was staring at you by accident sorry"
>While saying that i finally begin to realise how autistic i sound
>People around me still looking and probably hearing and realising how autistic i am
>She goes "Ughhhh, okay. no worries" *Awkward laugh*

Now, you'd think that would be it, but no

>I go, "haha, just know if you ever want to stare at me, that's fine"
>What the fuck
>Her: "oh okay, good to know haha"
>Notice people cringing, staring and laughing at me
>Once again, realise what i just said
>Look back to see her texting on her phone
>Probably about me
>Probably posting something about me being autistic on facebook
>Instantly power walk out ther gym

I can't ever go back now, can I? i want to die

Time to find a new gym kiddo.

Ya dun goofed, OP. Time for a new gym.

I'm just as autistic as anyone else here, but even so I don't get how people can just completely shut down the moment a girl is near them

Why do you do this you fucking faggot? Even I have had autistic moments but never let it get the better of me.

OP, either move gym or fucking kill yourself you fucking failure. If this post was meant to piss me off then you did a fine fucking job, you stupid fucking faggot.

IF YOU SEE A FIT GRILL, JUST CHILL THE FUCK OUT AND DO WHAT YOU WENT TO GYM FOR.

For fucks sake.

You can go back just chill the fuck out and maybe start learning to stop giving a shit about others opinions as a woman shes been stared at thousands of times and there is no reason for you to apologize. You might want to take some time to think about what kind of person youre becoming that and why youre putting women on this pedastal like they are so high and mighty that you dare not look at one without feeling like you did something wrong.

If this is a true story you need more than just a new gym. I'd recommend moving at least 3 towns away if its possible with your current situation.

If not, your best bet is to find a new gym, get a haircut, grow/cut facial hair, and go by a nickname so you cannot be recognized by anyone from the old gym.

Godspeed OP

Man, sometimes I think I'm dumb but like fuck, that's some autism

Thats how i know you arent nearly as autistic as anyone else here. I once tried to talk to a hot girl on the bus and my throat closed up like i was having an allergic reaction and i began choking and could not breathe i couldve died

no one can be that retarded

Toasting in epic thread

I really wish it wasn't, but it is. I'm still shaking and my hearts still beating like crazy. I don't know what's wrong with me or why i'm like this.

Thinking of just not leaving the house for 6 months and letting my hair grow out then going somewhere else.

Still had 5 months of membership left too

I'm literally an Italian line cook when I talk to chicks, I'm just talking about existing near them.

Just go back and act like nothing happened. It's all in your head man 90% of the time nobody gives a shit. People have the attention span of gold fish these days. Everyone will have forgotten or ignore you.

no... no one is this autistic.. i don't believe it. tell me this isn't true OP.

I'd do anything for this not to be true. But it is. I really am this autistic. Im honestly thinking about suicide at this point

OP honestly from a chick's perspective, I'd rather have this happen to me than the guys who just stare like I'm an animal in a zoo, and say fucking nothing. At least you have the courtesy and balls to apologize

Its not that autistic. You made a joke to a stranger. And she was hot to.

You can cover a multitude of sins with a little charm and a smile. You could have said the exact same stuff you said to her but had you said it with a little grin and with the vibe of 'this is all just a flirty joke' then she would have thought it was cute and been flattered.

I have gotten away with shit like this my entire life. I've commented on women's stretch marks before (a subject they do NOT like to hear about) and come away from the conversation with her thinking I am so sweet.

It's all attitude, dude.

Who gives a shit dude. Your talking a about maybe 10 minutes of your life. Just do the same thing again everyday for the rest of your life untill you feel comfortable doing it.

Well i definitely don't have charm so i guess i'm fucked. I don't think i'm ever gonna leave the house again

normal thing to do is to glance at you for a second but act like you don't exist, right?

i just don't understand how some of these dudes lose their shit over a female who wants nothing to do with them

Quit being a self defeatist. You have gotten a lot of good advice over something that's not even that bad.

boo-hoo
it's literally nothing to sweat about

I don't give a shit if people glance. We all do. But there are men who just straight up stare, but then don't have the balls to say anything at all which makes it even more awkward and irritating.

If I notice someone which a great physique, I usually say something. Doesn't have to be much. People work hard for that and its nice when its appreciated by random people.

So let's say you go back to the gym, what's the worst that'll happen?
Of the few people who were there so see you drop your spaghetti, some of them may be there and recognise you as the autistic kid who blew it with some fitty.
Oh how terrible that anyone should think that you have absolutely no social skills!
Is there a problem with this? They would be correct in their assessment of you as an individual, so what exactly is the problem?
Accept the reality of the situation, don't let it happen again.

Whats autistic about this? I think you did good, went and talked to a girl you liked, alpha as fuck. People were probably just laughing at your joke m8.

>on the bus
Here's a short 'tism story of mine from highschool

>pretty packed bus
>see nice looking girl
>looks like the elder sister of a friend I had when I was like eight
>might be her grown up
>go over and sit next to her, open with: hey you look like somebody I used to know, is your name so-and-so? (I had no idea of any potential application as a conversation-starter commonly used)
>she isn't, but she responds positively, with 'oh no that isn't me, but coincidentally enough, you look familiar, do you go to highschool-name?

>Nah, I don't, never mind then
>go back and sit down in my original seat

You know, coming to this place has been a real confidence booster. I mean as autistic and as awkward as I am sometimes, I still nowhere near this bad. Thanks for helping me see how it could be worse, user.

Yeah, if she looks awesome just give her a no-nonsense "Wow, you look great" with a sincere smile of appreciation. Women usually love that shit. Then ignore them.

eh don't think much of it, 98% of females you see at a gym usually go for about a week or 2 and then stop going for months. 9/10 chances are that you aren't gonna see her ever again

Can you imagine this guy's grin? Lol

What the fuck, dude. You were in.

Not bad OP. But check this shit out

>be me
>stage 5 autismo
>at my local gym doing dumbbell bench press
>got my earbuds in but I can still hear my surroundings
>hear lady behind me benching struggle to get the barbell back up
>can hear her kinda gasping and grunting
>ignore it cause autism
>purposely make my set longer so I can avoid this encounter
>she eventually slides off the plates from the bar on her chest
>I get up and walk by her like nothing ever happened

Oh, and if you are actually autistic (and not just saying that cuz Veeky Forums) open with that. Come clean and say "I may not say this how I want to say it because I have autism, but..." They will think "Awww...that was sweet". At the very least they will forgive your awkwardness and respect your honesty and courage.

You can learn charm and charisma with a little practice. Just need to get out of your comfort zone more and talk to strangers. Like when you go to the grocery just make an effort to make small talk with the check out person, or if someone in line somewhere is wearing a tshirt you appreciate just say so. Those little things will add up and you will learn to be more comfortable in situations like that which will translate into confidence. You've already shown you've got the guts to say something to a total stranger. That's the hardest part.

literally the best way to act in that scenario.

I was a slow-to-mature highschool student with oneitis.

Just a bite sized funny little memory. Kinda noteworthy development-wise as it took some time to coax myself to stand up and sit down next to a stranger and talk to them on a silent crowded bus. It was on the way home too, so people coming home from work level of silent.

I just had zero knowledge of any possible connotation of why somebody would act like I did. I had 100% pure motives of maybe meeting a girl I was friends with back in primary school.

No one will remember it a week after.

Complete self centered autistic behavior.
Truth is 99.99% of the time NO ONE gives a shit about about you. People have their own lives to live, NEVER assume that anyone even notices YOU (they notice a person there but could care less WHO that person is).
Strangers are NOT talking/laughing/looking at you. Get over yourself.

Go to your gym you autistic fuck. Zfg faggot.

>not driving the experience home by grabbing her phone and telling her to not call anybody

Never apologize to women. Never treat them kind and gentlemanly. Maybe smoke weed if you are to pussy to talk with women. Continue with your training and actually flirt with women.

what does smoking weed have to do with talking to women that will just make him more autistic

>staring at a woman
totally ok
>apologizing to a woman for anything ever
kek

staring is pathetic no matter who it is done by and to, it's what the downies do
an appreciative look before changing your attention elsewhere is the way to go

Trips don't lie

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

this is why you stare at the ground like the rest of us autists

Women bring out the worst in people. Every time I work out, I remember the pain that woman caused me in high school, and that gives me the energy to keep going on.

nobody will remember this once ur huge

oh my god

>I remember the pain that woman caused me in high school
WTF... did they BEAT you on a torture rack!
No, you got your feeling hurt... it is a part of growing up. Being a MAN is hard, that is why having a loving father in your life is important to help you grow to be a MAN.

>apologizing for doing nothing wrong
faggot

OP don't listen to this. Females don't know what they want or need.

If you have a good face and was confident you probably looked alpha as fuck

>starting a conversation with "sorry"

you couldn't have fucked up any sooner
this is some next level shit

you literally told her even you find yourself disgusting

No OP you can never go back, if you do they will beat you and throw you in the dumpster out back like so much trash.
You known what though, they will be doing you a favor. You need to lean how to behave in public and how to correctly interact with other humans. A beating will do you a world of good. Fuck you OP, fuck you.

See, youre saying that people dont even notice you, but i definitely people watch and notice everyone in the weight area.

Hey, at least you talked to her?

There's this Veeky Forums blonde at the gym I've been fawning over since forever and I've never had the balls to talk to her, I always think "maybe when I get swoler she'll notice me". Yesterday I had my earphones on and had just finished my rountine and was heading over to the abs section to do some 2 mins of plank and walked by her on the hallway. She was just by herself drinking some water and waiting for someone I guess, I could've at least said hi or something, but I just put on my best agressivefocus face like I was really invested into what I was thinking at the moment and not paying attention to anything and power walked by her. Feels bad man.

Just keep going to that gym, it's really not so bad, maybe next time she sees you she'll laugh about it and realize maybe you're not so autistic if you had the balls to shrug it off and continue going.

Don't give up, senpai.

You're the only one who cares, everyone else has moved on by now

> i definitely people watch and notice everyone in the weight area.

WHY??? I go to the gym to work out, not to socialize. I notice the same people, and say hi, but I do not give a shit about them any more than the lady that serves me my daily coffee.

Greet strangers you pass by. Start with a nod. Then switch to a Howdy.

Because everyone is AN AUTISTIC STUPID CUNT like yourself, they'll usually reply with "how are you?", which is the same goddamn thing back at you.

Rather than dropping at mutual acknowledgement, say something like "not bad, how about yourself?"
That's enough to be a conversation if you stretch the definition.

Greet them when they're in front of you so that natural momentum doesn't take you past one another that you don't have time for the full exchange.

Talking to strangers isn't hard. Just start with greeting strangers. Eventually you'll realize that 99% of people have no problem with you talking to them in passing. Then if you care a little bit more about some stranger, work from there. If she's consistently there give her a greeting each day and then on the third day remark on something.

Oh and obviously you have to start greeting everyone else as well just the same. Which will be a positive thing even if you don't see pussy at the end of the road.

It's just, she's so pretty, and she seems very social since she literally knows everyone at the gym, and when I say everyone I mean all the biggest dudes and the fittest girls, and she also seems a bit older than me, and I'm just a dyel faggot and feel incredibly intimidated by her like she's gonna fucking destroy me even though she's probably really nice.

You're right, user. Thank you for the advice.

now you have to go back to the gym and if you see her say something like this:
>hey, sorry about the last time. I made a fool of myself, I don't know what's wrong with me. I promise I won't bother you with your workout today *wink wink*
and then you smile and go away and do your routine

WTF! Leave other people alone at the gym! It is not a bar! Fucking shit, the gym is NOT somewhere to meet people, you Splergs.
Women ARE NOT interested in you, they are working out, leave them the fuck alone you autistic lonely freaks.

>and some on this board claim creepers don't exist
Lol

Samefag

>I get distracted with by her, (thinking she might be looking at me)

That's the kind of narcissistic-autistic shit that always happens to me

This so much this.
She probably took it as a compliment, seing how her booty made an autist freak out.

I swear to god, some of you faggots have the weakest game ever.
Sometimes I wonder how you manage to even live.

Don't talk to her anymore you autistic faggot,if you do,they will probably throw you out for harassment and revoke your membership. You already have the creepy guy vibe going towards her, do you also want the stalker psychopath vibe? It's best that you don t go back there ever again you stupid faggot.

I'm not even OP, my story's different, I'm
On that note, I know you're the faggot who posted
Get the fuck back to whatever shithole you came from, natty faggot.

who is pic?

/tv/'s queen of course.

Sorry faggot, I didn't post that. Fuck off you autistic splerg. You need to die, and soon

>actually talking to random people on the bus
This is totally unacceptable creepy behavior where i'm from.
Where do you people live?

You are a loser and you always will be. No amount of lifting will help you faggot. Kys now.

niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

how could you not see her earbuds you fucking autist

Lol, see,you prove my point.

That's kinda messed up dude. Can't even call you a bro cuz you aren't