PPL or nsuns 5/3/1 for a dyel? Also GOATEST routines thread

PPL or nsuns 5/3/1 for a dyel? Also GOATEST routines thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mhVU-6Yzj-lp7qTAlU5r0tfnfwRYh7XmIGLQhkj08LA/edit
diogn.es/u/156
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Link related is my program.
>Like 5/3/1 reps with accesory progression and some strict curl shit mixed together.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mhVU-6Yzj-lp7qTAlU5r0tfnfwRYh7XmIGLQhkj08LA/edit

PPL then switch to nsuns when you start stalling after newb gains.

Damn, sex dolls are getting more realistic by the day.

start with something like PPL

nsuns isn't good for an absolute beginner because you won't be able to handle the volume, but it's great as soon as you adjust

What are the best hypertrophy programs?

>for a dyel?
SS all the way

Go away with your fucking ss meme. No one wants to be a fucking t rex. It is a retarded fucking program. Even reddit woke the fuck up and told mark rippletits and the SL 5x5 shillord to go fuck themselves.

Anything with linear progression built in.

Not OP but if I switch to nSuns 5/3/1 at my current numbers will I at least be able to 1rm 1/2/3/4 by next summer on a 300 Cal surplus?
>110/155/205/255 on my working sets for reps in lbs.

GZCLP

>for a dyel
pick a dyel routine for the first 8/12 weeks. SS or SL.
You're not a special snowflake and you don't need anything different right now.
>reddit
curious, I've never seen a single credential or a single photo of that single moderator who took SS down of their FAQ, even after he's been called out on ICF and even after he's been forced to acknowledge that the SS books is a must. He allegedly took it down because retards just picked a routine without looking at the book and stalling on a DYEL routine for years.
It seems that reddit moves more at your pace, consider moving your sorry ass down there.

GOMAD made him fat, not SS

utter and complete retardation, especially for a non-terminally autismal newcomer.

Just do PPL but implement 531 progression on main lifts.
Best of both worlds

This
The book recommends fat asses eat like they normally do with more protein. Which is bad advice sure, but wont make you THAT fat.

It only recommends 4000+ calories with milk if you are desperate to gain weight.

Don't know if you could get there in a single summer but you could eventually get there on the program.

Newcomer here, why is it autistic? Doesn't look too bad to me but I don't really know much about programming.

2x7 clean and press +0.5lb
2x7 pendlay row +0.5lb
5x7 low bar squat +1.0lb
3x3 deficit deadlift +2.0lb
2xF weighted dead hang +1second
3x7 weighted hanging sit up +0.5lb
AxAxAxA
No warm up sets whatsoever
Pinch pl8 with feet and hold on dead hangs
Just make sure you don't cut it short, you're going to need the last two to help out your spine.

you are doing it wrong

I started at similar stats to you and 3 months in I'm at 180/230/330 for 3. Gained about 6kg so far in that time too. Aiming for 1/2/3/4 singles by christmas.

>implying I didn't base my routine off that post alone

>Push
>Pull
>Legs

Where would you put deadlifts?

Pull or Legs.

Some people use PPL with the big 3, so Push = Bench, Pull = deadlift, Legs = squat.

I started out with it on Pull, but then moved it to Legs and haven't looked back since. I have one leg day that's
>squat
>romanian diddly
>seated calf raise

and another leg day that's
>deadlift
>lunge
>standing calf raise

Yes, I only squat and diddly once a week each.

>using the pleb version

>Deadlift
>Pull

Why are there so many retards around.

>pulling weight off the floor isn't a pull

because your handler hasn't shut the internet off yet

SS + GOMAD is a meme.
SS with clean bulking or maintenance isn't.
A simple, linear progression program is best for quick beginning strength.

Wait, so you actually think that you should PULL the weight, rather than PUSH with your legs?

Enjoy your chronic back pain fucktards.

Are you all right in the head?

Its kind of both nigga. Your legs are lifting up and your grip is allowing you to pull the weight with your body on its way.

perfectly smooth brain like a baby bottom

it piss, it retardening

it barely functioning

They both suck

>What is Newton's 3rd Law

knee extension is not the primary focus of a conventional deadlift even though it obviously occurs, and the push with your legs cue is fucking retarded and idk why retards keep repeating it just because they heard a genetic freak with 9 foot long arms who locks out at his knees say it in a video once (Hawthorne)

was SS even made by mark rippetoe? I read most of SS book and its all about how to lift properly and the physiology of each lifts. I think I saw one picture of an example routine in the book.

here's the goat ppl routine updated daily

diogn.es/u/156

Fuck yeah, if you want upper body hypertrophy. Don't squat 3 times a week expecting to look good in a tank top. You get way more practice on the lifts when you do the T2 version with lower weight, big improvement over 15 reps per week if squat and 10 reps of bench.

It's only defect is that it's not derp level simple, so it intimidates complete noobs.

You can do nsun at any stage.