Eat 3000 calories every day

>Eat 3000 calories every day
>150 grams of protons
>Lift heavy
>Clearly gaining muscle mass
>Can't break 155 lbs
>Check scale today
>154.5 lbs
Is this my fault for trying to avoid dirty bulking? I don't want to turn to sugary and fatty foods for my extra calories, but I'm stuffing my face constantly and can't seem to put on weight

You're going to have to consume more calories, that's the harsh reality of it. As a former skelly I understand the frustration but if you're not gaining then you're not eating enough. Just add a large handful of cashews for another 200 calories or so.

>3000 calories
>stuffing your face constantly
Yeah fucking right. It's easy to eat more.

Well I do have work and school, so it's not really constant, but I pig out whenever I get the chance. Just today I had a powerbar, egg and sausage croissant, two tubes of gogurt (got em for free), and two sausage pancake corndog things for breakfast and I feel like I'm gonna hurl if I eat more.

Count calories faggot, bet you only eat 1700 - 2000 average. "Pig out" don't mean shit.

3,000kcal is fucking easy. Ever heard of peanut butter? Pathetic bulkers make me so mad
>t.1,800 cutting fag

I use MyFitnessPal and log everything

Drink
Milk

>150 grams of protons
Just stay positive, things will work out

How long you been stuck at 155?

/thread

Nothing wrong with eating fat/sugar foods for a bulk. That's the only way I can bulk. It takes ~5500 calories 6'3" 220

would you like to be MyPenisPal

about 3-4 days

how the fuck do you only get 150 grams of protein when eating 3000 fucking calories? I eat 1500 and almost always get over 200 grams of protein

Fuck I hate reading shit like this while cutting.

3k calories can be done in a single meal.

I'M FUCKING HUNGRY

Just eat even more. I didn't start putting on weight until I started eating 4000 calories a day.

3 k calories in a single mean? fucking americans man

Canadian, but same thing.

I've easily had 10k calorie days. Was never super fat, but was 220 at my heaviest, 6'2". Had a noticeable gut and some man titties I'm getting rid of.

nigga how?

why the fuck would you want to gain fat? As long as you are eating +500 calories a day you are eating enough, and at that rate you should be gaining 1 pound a WEEK. If you're natural all you're doing is making your face uglier, and gaining FAT. So many deluded natural retards think they can eat at a +1200 surplus and build all muscle. If you're the noobest of noobs and natural, you're only going to be gaining 2 pounds of muscle a MONTH at maximum efficiency. Now how much fat did you put on in that time? Do whatever you want, it's your body im just telling you this bulk obsession is fucking ludicrous for naturals, and their way of "coping" (as well as the 2g/lb protein or some retarded shit like that)

Not that guy, but when i was cutting at 1900cal I was getting 200+ protein. Powder, plain greek yogurt, chicken, eggs, sardines, fish in general, and protein rich veggies and fruit like peas, spinach, bananas, and berries. Powder helps a lot, brand I was using was 2 scoops at 52grams, 192 calories, and 46protein.

chicken
protein quark

see thats where i fucking hate myself, i can not do seafood. it is literally the one food group i can not stand. ill eat a raccoons ass on a stick till the cows come home i just cant get past the taste and smell fuck me.

Mah niggah

>tfw lactose intolerant
>glucose intolerant
>peanuts, eggs, and bananas give me terrible indigestion and disgusting farts
You have it far better than me OP, if I can gain weight anyone can

That's nothing you retard. Wait a week.

>expecting results in 4 days

>Potatoes
>red meat
>tree nuts
What else do you eat for weight?

How the fuck can you live if you are glucose intolerant?

Glucose intolerance is just a kind of insulin resistance (basically diabetes)

Same feel. Can't break 130 pounds even though I'm pretty strong.

same happened to me at 140lbs just start eating more im at 149 now

iktf
potatoes aren't enough :(

3000 cals isn't a lot. Not being a dick but its really not. If you wanna gain weight then you have to eat more. Clean or dirty doesn't matter really, dirty makes it easier but you'll still have to eat more.
Try drinking more milk and beer lol

Have you tried getting Lactase supplements from the pharmacy or buying lactose free dairy? I'm lactose intolerant and eat somewhere between 250 and 500 g of low fat cottage cheese per day, couldn't imagine getting enough protein without it since i dont really like powder.

Never going to make it. For reals. Seafood has godly stats, easy to make tasty as fuck for low cals, and can be gotten on the cheap. Sardines are a life safer. I can get them on sale/on deal for like 60 cents a tin since apparently I am the only person who ever buys the ones in spring water and theyre happy to get rid of them. Over come

Same been lifting and bulking for two months. I went from 160 to 170 but I am 6'3". I want to be 200 already.

150g of protons is okay but shit considering you're eating that many calories. Your diet isn't balanced.

I eat ~3300 and get 250g protons, 250g carbs, 147g fat

Are you me, OP?