QTDDTOT - Huey made it edition

I'm trying to modify SS so it's less intense on the legs because I'm also running a ton for a race. How is this routine?

Day A:
Squat
OHP
Barbell Row
Barbell Curl

Day B
Bench
Chin up
Deadlift
Lat raise

Why don't you just do greyskull?

I have an anal fissure (huge cut in my ass) so I can't do any lower body stuff like Squats without reopening the cut.Very painful.

I'm a beginner and only doing OHP and incline bench press. What other exercise can I add for my upper body? Keep in mind I have only dumbbells and a barbell+bench.

>noobs with no knowledge about fitness making modifications on routines made by professionals.

When will they learn?

How do I get my lower back stronger. It hurts like a motherfucker after I squat

Chin ups and rows my dude. You need at least a pull exercise to balance the pushes. And you need to hit your back.

How did you fissure your asshole ?

You are squatting wrong, or need to lower the weight.

Meant for

I have chinups and rows already look at the routine again

How did you fissure your asshole ?

The post literally says 'only OHP and bench'

if you're preparing for a race then you shouldn't be doing SS at all. I suggest you focus on the race and do SS properly when it's over.

Lack of fiber,sat at the toilet for too long instead of just getting my buisness done and getting out, sat all day every day, and I was doing squats. Apparently squats can give you anal fissures too, from what I've read on bodybuilding forums.

It hurts like a motherfucker when I poop and it gets infected so easily.I have to sleep on my stomach,and I have to stand alot or sitting hurts like hell.

DESU I never heard of greyskull. Looks pretty good. Thanks
When Mark Rippetoe tells me how I should factor in running 40-50k a week.
Thanks.

training for strength and training for endurance are polar opposites and you can't do both efficiently at the same time. if you're even remotely serious about this race then you'll train to do the best you can, which means you focus on running. if you're not serious about the race then it doesn't really matter anyway, right?

I realize I'm not gonna make big strength gains (I haven't for the past month). I mostly do it because I want to avoid the skinnyfat physique.

I want to join the marines, is there a routine out there that prepares me for this? I'm overweight and would like to be fit and ready before joining

What's your timeframe?

3-4 years

That long? Just focus on getting fit. Eat less, lift weights. Start thinking about conditioning for basic training when you have 6 months to go.

Not that guy but I got it once (albeit a small one) by pushing too hard. Had too much fiber, was in a hurry and had a big one about to exit. Pushed as hard as I could and felt a sharp pain in mein tush

Woops I thought you were talking about being serving in the marines.
I have like 1 year?

How overweight are you?

I'm 5'10
200lbs

eek
Haven't shat in a week due to stress, now I'm gonna worry about getting anal fissures when I do. Thanks, user.

>Haven't shat in a week due to stress

That's not what stress does user, you better get that checked out if you can.

Well I'm also undereating and neglecting carbs so that's a factor too.

Guys how do you study? Like I have an important test coming up and I krep having my mind wander while reading my notes.

>Inb4 non Veeky Forums

But the brain is a muscle too!

Nothing short term. Meditate, practice studying, or just do a single thing completely focused on it for long spans of time. Basically do anything that requires you to focus, and you will suck at it at first, but you will eventually get better at it.

Meditation is nice because there's a lot of material on how to progress from beginner stages where you can not even focus for a full minute to a lot more.

Is there a place that has Barbell/Dumbbell exercises listed that replace gym machine work?

I have a homegym and I have a Squat rack, Barbells, and Dumbbells. Also a pull up/chin up/neutral bar.

A lot of routines have a lot of machine work, and I don't own those machines. So my current approach is to google one exercise at a time until I find a barbell/dumbbell replacement.

And I'm fine with continuing to do that, but I wonder if there's a resource that already focuses on that so that I don't have to google it extensively every single time.

i've never taken creatine before, how much water weight will i gain if i take 5g a day

5lbs?

take modafinil and cram for 10 hours a day in the weeks leading up to it then always do well

fuck studying all the time through the whole year like a nerd

Am looking to join the police, but I feel I'm a little too skelebones to be a successful/respected officer.
Would doing a PHUL routine, combined with a modest amount of cardio be a good idea, or is there a better routine for endurance and strength?

I'm a moron. After asking I remembered that this existed.

How can I ensure I hit all the require minerals and vitamins? I eat clean all the time and try to mix the vegetables which are always present, same goes for the fruit

Why am I getting a stabbing pain in my shoulder when doing cable side raises?

Whats the best routine to even out my wide hips and narrow shoulders. Also can you extend ribcage?

Just started my first "bulk" (more like eating at maintenance because i wanted to get thinner first). I've gone on a hard cut (-1000 kcal) for the past 2 weeks and man im loving eating more food but my stomach seems to take some time to adjust as it's been running on hate and chicken breast. If i've hit my brotein goal for the day, it is a good idea to have a big sandwich or some other unhealthy shit to hit the calorie goal aswell or should i put the fork down?

OHP, db flyes and high rep lateral raises

How come girls are so obsessed with Jon Snow? He would be a 7 at best if he wasn't famous.

you only cut for 2 weeks?

would a step-counter be a good tool to estimate how much I run around at work?

I got a new job that has me on my feet a lot and I have no idea how it factors into my calories.

Hey fit!
How much backward can I lean while doing face pulls?
Thanks

No. It's most likely not much cals, and pedometer aren't that accurate to estimate how much you burn. If it's really much, try to record the time you spend on your feet and calculate how much that's burning.

honestly this is the average sort of guy i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about him but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang him than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this guy you're like "ok hes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

>If it's really much, try to record the time you spend on your feet and calculate how much that's burning.
I guess the only way to know for sure is to calculate my calories and measure weekly

what are your goals anyway? And what is your new job?

explain to me (as if I'm a retard) what all that nutrition info on the back of food means

My do you guys put your individual lifts on your resume or just your Wilks?

Who has the meal plan of that vegan guy on cronometer with all the vitamins, minerals and macros achieved without pills/supplements at just 1600kcals?

Nah i started cutting late may, lost 7 kg and have gained quite a bit of muscle (noob gains) but enough is enough

Is it okay to exercise (almost) immediately after eating a meal? Thats what I've been doing, but reading a few things online has me wondering. Unfortunately I don't know enough about anatomy and physiology to discern whether these articles have merit or are just sensationalism clickbait. One of them said that it increases triglyceride levels and can lead to heart problems (I'm concerned about my heart as is, which is one reason I'm trying to lose some weight and get back in shape). Any help discerning what is bullshit and what isn't would be tremendously appreciated.

Depends on the exercise and the meal. Don't run and avoid resistance training after a big meal or a big liquid absorption. Otherwise it's fine.

anyone got the thin people vs fat people curves image where it tallies up the number of curves?

Christ. Fat manlet.

Yeah no this was taken last january.

Thanks. It's typically just casually shooting hoops, so a lot of walking with the occasional burst of energy to make a layup or get the ball before it bounces out of the driveway. How long should I wait? I just had a sausage, egg and cheese biscuit and an apple.

I'm a PA at an editing company. Normally a job there means sitting most of the day but I'm running packages to different buildings, doing dishes, walking dogs, driving and dropping off packages to companies all over LA, lifting shit, grabbing lunches from local places. IT's impossible to guess how much I walk a day.

Goal is fat loss before bulking. Want my stomach gone before I even attempt that shit.

>tfw 6'2, 235 lbs
But I have lost over 15 lbs since I started exercising and cutting out fast-food, so I guess that's something...
>tfw that was 6 months ago and that's i can show for my efforts

It doesn't look like you even have that much of a guy. Maybe it's just the angle

The one on the left is Kit Harrington, friend.

Go for it, tis nothing!

FUCK, RIGHT

Just consider that you might burn 250~300 more cals than you used to if you had a non desk job.
Though don't wait to start the belly to start going to the gym! You'll still make gains and learn proper technique!

Perhaps so.

already lifted on and off for years now, been skipping a few sessions recently because legs have been exhausted at the beginning of the day.

Bumping this

IT SHOWS how many carbs fat proteinz there is per 100g of food usually

ight, nice one pal

So if I'm done with a PPL program, can I do another PPL or should I do something else like 4 day split and then come back

Here's a Dan Connor made it picture instead.

Is fat distribution determined strictly by genetics or hormone levels?

I carry most of my fat in my lower body, to the point where I can have a skelly upper body and skinnyfat lower body.
Could this be caused by a lower than average testosterone levels to balance out natural estrogen?

You can do another PPL program, the gains police won't get you.

Just tell them I sent you if they ask you anything.

it's hormone levels during your formative years. Getting more test now wont change anything. Your only way out is travelling back in time and stabbing your teenage self with a syringe full of roids

Is it safe to drink alcohol while cutting? What sort of drinks should i have. I was thinking to drink strong drinks like vodka and whisky which have less calories in it than for example beer or wine.

Test test

Thank you!

What's the right way to meet and talk to girls?

I'm in college and I did a lot of cringy autistic shit last year in order to try to get girls, don't want to make the same mistakes, but the only things I can really think of doing are like talking to the ones in my classes about the class in which case the conversation would go like this:

"Hey did you get #7 on last nights hw?"
"yeah it was B"
"thanks"

I might join a sports team or something and i will continue lifting, but i am into producing/writing my own music and the only girls that are into that are chubby liberal cunts who do not care about their bodies

kek

Strong Alcool (Vodka, gin, Rhum, whisky...), possibly with tonic but better to avoid it. Though you should refrain from it, a lot of calories, and zero benefits...

It's just for one time. Also wtf one bottle of vodka is 812 calories.

Yup. It's loaded with carbs, and messes up your liver so it doesn't function properly for the following hours...

>vodka is loaded with carbs

How fucking retarded are you?

Every alcohol is made from wheat except maybe wines.

So? Why do you think the calories would come from carbs? Cant you simply google a simple thing, even if the thing is already so simple that no one should google it in the first place?

Chill man, I just wanted to know if it's a good idea to drink while cutting. My post was more to find somebody who did this and if he would do it again or if he would do something different.

>used to go to the gym 3 days a week and make gains
>have child, sleep 3 hours a night, lost 30 freedom units

I get to go to the gym once a week now but it's not enough. Anyone have a good body weight routine I can do in my minimal amounts of free time? Looking for aesthetics

I didnt even really answer to you, you asked if it was okay to drink vodka while cutting. Someone told you no because it has some much carbs in it.

It does not. It has alcohol in it. Alcohol is 7 kcal per gram, you do the math. Although alcohols TEF is quite high, there are still plenty of calories. This guy is simply retarded

Why not just go for walks and do pushups and curls?

What cringe worthy stuff did you do?

I'm a noob on a cut and my gains are stalling

Is this normal? I know gain progress stopping on a cut is normal but someone said for noob gains this shouldn't be a problem. Should I just cut less?

You lose your gains everytime you cut. Better to cut until you're around 19 BMI and then start putting muscles on that skin.

I have a question about DLs, are you supposed to drop the weight on every rep or lower it controlled?
I see most people just drop it while I always lower it controlled, but I feel like I could do a lot more weight if I just dropped it probably

Anyone know any good ac sprain rehab exercises? Im on week 6 of recovery and it's still fairly annoying and I can't do any form of bench or fly.

Wrong, cider isn't

I've been cutting for the past 3 months and now at the end of my cut at 2200 calories. (aggressive cut, about 750-800 deficit). I'm going to start a normal bulk (about 500 surplus), but read around and some people say you should reverse diet when changing from cutting to bulking. I thought about it and shit like, adding 500 calories my first week, and then like 300 per week until I'm up to 3500. Is this worth it doing, or should I just go up to 3500 right away? Asking because I'm fucking tired of cutting and eating less in general, and going up to 3500 right now would untrigger me, instead of it being weeks until then.

used to be way too touchy with girls

did this to like 2-3 girls that probably think im creepy af now

And people say you should be touchy with girls. Maybe only further into knowing them?