There are people on this bord RIGHT NOW who have their post workout shake with milk

>there are people on this bord RIGHT NOW who have their post workout shake with milk

Cutting = Water
Bulking = Milk

whole milk. Always. No exceptions.

To be fair I'm cutting hence water, but I'd imagine if you were bulking then milk's not a bad option, especially for some of the anons on here that have difficulty cramming their calories in.

Unsweetened almond milk

ITT people who still buy into the powdered protein myth instead of spending money on actual food

ITT adults who buy shit themselves and consider protein powder an option that's less expensive than 4 chicken breasts daily.

I have mine with 100% organic almond milk and vegan plant based (soy free) protein powder :^)

Fpbp

I do a mix of skim milk and water

>there are people on the bord RIGHT NOW who think they're serious enough that they need to drink a post-workout shake

>there are people on this board who try to recover with lowcal memeshakes instead of chocolate milk
ISHYDDT

>post workout shake
Aren't you supposed to be a man?

>milk plus carbs
I'm sure it's helping you build muscle

You're a fucking retard

>post workout
>meal timing
Lmao, (((fitness industry shills))) got their hooks in you.

I buy tasteless powder so for me is something like this;

Cutting: water
Bulking: low fat milk + chocolate

I have to get about 220 grams of protein a day, eating that much in natural food sounds miserable.

Bingo. A tub of whey costs about as much as 15-20lbs of pork or chicken leg where I live.

>2017
>falling for the protein jew

it tastes so much better though

To be fair outside of cutting that's not too hard if you have even a slight idea of how to cook.

top tier

>tfw see people bring their various shakes and powders to the gym
>they're always dyel