Huge arms

I want to get my arms fucking HUGE, post best excersises/routines to get that

Reading the sticky will make your arms grow 10% instantly, senpai

there is no special exercise
there is no special 'routine'

only thing you gotta do is follow the principle of overload. Lets say you do curls for 2 sets of 10 2 times a week. Start with an easy weight, first day do 2x10, next day do 3x10. Next week up the weight a little do 4x10, next 5x10. Up the weight, do 6x8, 7x8 etc etc

you see what im getting at, it has to get harder either weight, volume-wise or both while staying in the hypertrophy range. After a while you cant keep upping the sets without losing the reps so your rep range has to go down a little

what is a good idea is to cycle these ranges over a 4 week period, going from 12 to 10 to 8 to 6. Obviously you have to up the weight if you go from 12 to 10

8 hour curls and 50 scoops

that kid has the weirdest fucking arms i have ever seen

the kid with the plant shirt is looking good tho

5% !
By that I mean 5% muscle and 95% synthol

do curls every training session for a few sets, easy way to accumulate a lot of volume in a week

eat

what about i change weight/rep range once i can do my workout with no problem ?

synthol 3x5
decades of steroids 1x5
Any routine that is consistent 5x5

getting fat helped me alot

Honestly could piano even beat a MMA or experienced person in a fight? I feel like he is a pretty slow class.

weightred chin ups

Make sure you're taking at least 2 scoops per scoop, otherwise it doesn't, count right babe?

He'll get TKO'd in the first round via heart attack

something has to increase, doing the same thing everytime wont lead to growth

Look me in the eyes and tell me those aren't synthol ceps

>be virgingay
>make your YT entire career off of shittalking Ricky Harpsicord, talking about how he's gonna die and his dick doesn't work
>hey man, pose pic with me?
>fuck yeah babe good morning motherfucker goddamn scoops
>be janoy cresva
>be harmless, give the ments to the world
>make one little video putting an order 66 on the pianoman as a joke
>rich publicly slaps you in the face over and over like you're getting the worst bullying of your life at age 29, face turning red, eyes tearing up

Gotta love how Piana always leans back like that for photos, trying to make his head looks smaller.

flexors
wide grip straight bar curls to ephasize short head (peak), either standing or on preacher bench
hammer curls for brachialis/long head also god-tier elbow health exercise if you bench heavy
extensors
overhead extensions...anything overhead to target the long head of the tricep on top of benching heavy with medium to close grip

set a goal rep and pump away ex. 100 pushdowns at the end of the workout or 50 heavy cheat hammer curls. just get the volume in

>progressing on arm exercises

Nigger just do your compounds, pick one tricep 10x10 and one bicep 10x10, Voila u got big arms. Repeat 2x a week

childhood is thinking rich went too far by slapping jason
adulthood is realizing jason didnt get slapped hard enough

i just started incorporating more volume rather than lifting heavy as shit every day and it's definitely the way to go for muscle growth.

you get a much better pump and it stays for longer.