RELEASE YOUR FITNESS STRESS

>What's on your mind, user?

I can't be fucked lifting on a cut because I'm literally making no progress. Every time I go into the gym I just know it's another day of struggling with the same fucking weight as the last godknows how many times. I might just stop lifting until this cut ends then rebuild at maintenance and eventually start my first bulk

We already have one of these over here

Fuckin

i want to get fit because i hate myself

I've been pinning my wife with 50mg, 50mg, 60mg of Tren, Mast, and Test Prop every day for the last two weeks and she swears she doesn't feel any different. "Not stronger?" "No" "Not harder?" "No" "You can't lift for longer stretches?" "No".

I feel like she has to be bullshitting me. I am on the exact same thing and I have increased everything by at least 50%.

>wide hips
>narrow shoulders
>looks shit naked even worse clothed

JUST FUCKING END ME

Just trap your shit up senpai

I have lost so much weight I started get mires from people who know me. I don't feel satisfied. I took me 6 months (on and off) to lose about 10kgs. I feel like shit. I skipped gym last night.

QT from my gym goes back to school on Tuesday, now I have nothing to motivate me while there.

I'm so scared to start.

I hate all the urban/hip hop music that they play at deafening levels at my gym. It's so loud I hear it bleed through even when I'm wearing earbuds.

Feel ya

Motivation is for children. Adults need discipline.

I've been on Keto so long and lost so much weight, now I'm under weight but I've started lifting and am afraid to eat too much and getting fat again. I also have to work carbs back in and don't know what the fuck I'm doing.

Eat some oatmeal with your breakfast. Have one of your snacks during the day be an apple. Boom! Carbs are done.

that sounds reasonable

of what

I like that shit user

What it takes to become fit and relatively healthy is very simple.
But most people simply want to make money from shilling self destructive routines and diets so they'll get into a yo-yo diet/exercise pattern.

I also think listening to gear heads who have no actual clue what it's like to be a natural and following their oft absolutely fucking retarded plans that work because ANYTHING WORKS WHEN YOURE ON GEAR has basically ruined an entire generation of young men who're looking for male guidance and the paths to personal strength and self love.

Also pushing the idea that women should work out like men and "butch up" and shame them for wanting to look good and stay feminine is stupid, more then a little gay, and leads basically all women away from anything approaching sensible healthy mantainable fitness and back into dr.oz tier bullshit.

Barrel chest makes me look kinda funny

Why is my chest so week?
Why is the closet gym to me a planet fitness and my college is a hour train ride away so I can't use that gym?
Fuck me my abs won't grow
> but we're all going to make it still