Need to defend myself

What's a good sport or type of martial art to be able to throw down a 5"10person ?
I'm 5'2
Help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=byOw4AYd7-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Run or use gun

>I'm 5'2"
Get a new bf to fight for you

I'm a guy

Yeah, he knows.

Grav Maga

Just shoot him

Judo.

I came here to post this. fpbp and spbp.

Are you Filipino or Indonesian by any chance?

Judo

Find a martial art that teaches you how to hide underneath things or use your body as a door stop.

women's self defense

Ahahahahahaha

JUDO

If you want to actually fight I would recommend other things but if the point of your existance is to throw people down to the ground and say: "No so tall now hey!" Do judo

Combat Sambo.
It's judo, but russian instead of weeaboo.

>Finding an actual combat Sambo gym in the western world

You fell for memes

Learn to box with me instead of trying to kick my ass, brah.

I've been going for over three years now. Your best chance against me would be to learn judo and BJJ, and I'm not avoiding you for six months so you can actually learn either of those two.

Next time I see you, I'm going to ask you if you want to fight me. We'll hash this out and get on with our lives.

Now go look up Akido or whatever stupid shit you thought was going to be suggested to you here. See you around, buddy.

>dat bobby hill flashback

What race/ethnicity are you, where do you live? I've only met guys that short maybe once or twice. If America, get a gun. Seriously at your size you need a serious force equalizer

>Learn Russian
>Join the local Rus community
>Lift and drink with actual bears
>Train Sambo
>Fight Polacks and Chineses
LIVING THE LIFE. IT WILL BE SHORT, BUT, LIFE.

India indian

Bro you guys suck in combat sports, just like jews. I think it is because your mentality is always fixated on a quick fix or a short cut (cheating basically).

Best of luck though and prove this /pol/ack wrong. Once again judo.

No, you're not.
You're a trap in denial.

Disregard the trap comment, even that's off the table for you.

Man, I would honest to God kill myself if I was a poo, let alone a fucking 5'2" poo.

>5'2

Yeah dont even try this is the first time i'd encourage autistically speedwalking away

pajeet my son...

Why are you so racist? I probaly make more money than you

Doubt it, especially if you have to worry about a schoolyard fight.

Pajeets have the worst run of the genetic and cultural lottery.
Terrible ignorant culture, corruption is ingrained since birth, small man syndrome seems to be a cornerstone of Indian society, textureless food that's bombed with cheap spice to cover the taste of gristle and rot, poor hygiene standards and an ugly language.

And genetics wise, it just gets worse, unaesthetic features are widespread, average height is 5'4", horrific premature balding rates, low Testosterone levels, unappealing distribution of body hair, unattractive women, the list goes on.

I wouldn't wish being a Pajeet on my worst enemy, and I'm not saying this as some edgy /pol/ user, I'm saying this from honest personal observation.

I don't care how much money I'd make if I was a hobbit pajeet. I'd still sedoku myself.

Sorry for the truth.

This desu. I consider myself lowkey racist and nothing in my opinion compares to Indians. I even put blacks and arabs above you guys.

lmao are you posting from a gilded booster seat?

Why am I so racist? Because I have lived in multicultural hellhole for extended periods of time and deal with all sorts, stereotypes exist for a reason. Not some American or European sheltered white kid.

>Making more money than me

There comes the exact attitude I was talking about. I tell you to better yourself and prove me wrong I-I-I make more money than you! Fucking fag

Mate, you will 100% lose the fight, so unless it's absolutely unavoidable, don't fight.
Just plain refuse to, say it's below you (pun intended).

At 5'2" and a Pajeet, you have absolutely no chance against a dude that's 5'10".
Assuming you have the exact same body composition (unlikely given the fact that you're as small as you are and probably lost the genetic lottery), I'd say he has an easy 30% more body mass than you.

Just back out.

You have a 8" height difference.
That's an easy 30+% difference in body mass.

You have no fighting experience (given by the fact you're asking for advice here of all places).

You're a 5'2" Pajeet, who I'm willing to bet money lost the genetic lottery and has low test levels.

I'm not trying to be an utter cunt, I run classes, I'm trying to save you your pride and a concussion.
You will get your shit pushed in.

If you had a few extra inches of height, and had a few months to train, it'd be a distinct possibility, but if you don't have to fight, don't fight.

So, you have no response other than that?

Back out now, you will lose and you could get badly injured; If you won't, then it's just the standard Pajeet small man syndrome kicking in.

Again, I'm not saying this as some edgelord, I'm saying this as someone with training and real world experience - the best say to survive a fight is by not fucking having one.

Not even OP but you racist cumskins are disgusting and yes I will continue to reply with until you fuck off are talk respectful and apologize for your disgusting marginalization of Indians.

Go be a tranny or something while we fuck your girls you pathetic shit

Just launch your rockets at Guam already Kim

Dude, calm down.

I'm not "marginalising" Indians, I'm speaking plainly.

OP is at a MASSIVE disadvantage, his genetics being a key component of his disadvantage.
His only problem is that he's accepted this fight as an inevitability - you never lose a fight you don't have.

Indians are on average, half a foot shorter than Caucasian people, and are much more likely to have a significantly lower Testosterone level.

Those are two serious things you can't ignore when it comes to calculating the outcome of a fight.

Make friends with him
Also, judo

im pollack
have never heard of sambo in my life

we also dont speak russian

Im 6'2, and also somewhat interested in self defense martial arts,

im not that outgoing person by any means but i would like to be able to defend myself or my future gf (lmfao 24 kissless virgin) if we happen to go out somewhere late evening

I have long wingspan and im almost 90kg atm, growing slowly

>Not even aware of how racist you're being

unironically kys

The difference is MASSIVE, but he still has half a chance.
OP, is your opponent very weak and skinny? and how much do you weight?

His Weight. Weight training. Martial art (real; boxing judo muay thai) training. Endurance training trump him being a paki.

It's dumb putting him down for something he can't control.

Boxing if you have god tier gorilla arms

6'7 wingspan

so, how do i learn to throw a punch that knocks someone down before they begin a fight for good or try to bring me down to parter

Give me some pdf resources maybe on self defense theories in urban situations

Anything that holds your interest and has a good gym near you.
Avoid meme shit, but any art is a meme if your gym is a meme.
The best for urban selfdefense is probably judo, unless weapons are involved. Then I'd suggest Le Parkour.

>white women
>fucking a dicklet indian
TOP KEK
clean that shit off of your hands pajeet and stop shitting in the street, drinking and bathing in a river that you pollute with trash, shit, chemicals and decaying corpses.

>unironically calling someone out for being racist on a Vietnamese eggrollrecipesharing website

I'm being plain.

If I were racist I'd be spewing /pol/ memes about street shitting and wagon wheels.

It's a plain fact that Indians are on average half a foot shorter than Caucasians, and that they are much more likely to have a lower Testosterone level.

It's not enough of a chance that OP should risk injury and pride.
OP should just not entertain the idea of a fight.

OP didn't post that anywhere in this thread, he came here as a 5'2" dude looking to take on someone that's at a 30+% advantage over him.

He should just suck it up and not fight, only idiots fight if they don't have to.

Learn boxing, basic footwork and situational awareness.
Fights on the street aren't like ring fights - you will never be one on one.

Best way to end a fight is a quick jab to the jaw, or knee to the groin, or stomp kick to the knee and then pissbolt.
Don't go to ground outside of a ring, someone will kick you of the head.

well yeah i realize that unarmed vs armed isnt going to be efficient like its fallout 2 or some shit

but does one still have a chance against person with lets say combat knife and not much fighting experience with it

its very unlikely to be actually shot down in my neighbourhood but i expect turks to carry blades around like the scum they mostly are

not that pollacks are much better in that regard.

>but does one still have a chance against person with lets say combat knife and not much fighting experience with it
Here's the thing with knifefights... people get hurt. If you fight someone with a knife, even if he's an idiot, it's almost sure you'll get cut, unless he's not willing to actually hurt you.
You'll have a chance, but it's not worth the damage you'll suffer.

Stand up and suck his dick. He will be too confused to attack afterwards.

I have personally been attacked by people with knives on three different occasions.

I had my forearm slashed once, and managed to escape, the other two times I managed to disarm, once was skill, the other was sheer luck.

First Time
>Box cutter.
>Before I knew what was happening he lunged at me and slashed.
>I put my forearm up, no idea why and it caught a bit of the blade.
>My friend kicked him in the stomach and we ran for it.

Second time.
>Guy was threatening my friend with a steak knife, I was off to the side.
>He wasn't paying me any attention so I lunged at his arm and pushed it against his body.
>I kept it pressed against him as hard as I could and laid into his face until I got the knife off of him.
>We ran in case he had friends nearby.

Third time
>Home invasion.
>One guy had a chef knife, another had a steel pole.
>They knocked my drunk friend out on the couch the went for me.
>Guy lunged at me with the knife, I blocked his forearm hard enough that he dropped it (trained reflex and incredible luck).
>Ended up kneeing him in the groin hard enough to put him out of the fight.
>Guy with the steel pole then went for me, but I got too close for him to swing the pole.
>Ended up choking him out.
>Everyone else was awake by this point and surrounded these guys on the floor.

Don't fuck with knives man, even trained you have a 50% chance of getting fucked up.

Only Indians are greedy enough to think having slightly more money than someone makes up for being 5'2

so basically only chance of saving my "gf" would be telling her to run as fast as she can and cover her somehow?

id rather get cut for a weaker person than risk their well being
get dem sick scars for bragging rights
or just die lmao

ofc you can not say how you would react irl, of course probably comes with experience

jesus fuck im happy i dont live in shithole but for safety alone its so good to live in countryside

Trying her to run is honestly the best thing you can do.

If someone wants your wallet/phone, hand it over.
It's not worth your life.

If you can't back down, if paying them won't stop it, a quick strike and piss bolting is your best shot.

If you commit it a fight though, commit.
You need to pin that weapon against their body, if they can't draw it back they can't put speed into it, and then it's just a case of who can beat on who harder.

The home invasion situation, I had no choice but to stand my ground and fight, there were people there I cared about and we had no where to retreat to.
I am lucky I survived.

>5'2
Roid as a motherfucker and enter Wolverine mode and no one will fuck with you
>Muh wolverine is 6'2
No, Hugh Jackman is 6'2, wolverine in the comics is a 5'3 turbo-manlet

youtube.com/watch?v=byOw4AYd7-8

>Indian
>With a white woman
HA