no sauce talk XD

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481923/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5023004/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4285451/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Give me the quick rundown on SARMs

A joke like our 1 rep max.

>trest is probably the strongest compound there is atm, and you don't even need a test base. both the strength and mass gains are absolutely insane

"Testosterone undergoes 5 alpha-reduction to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in the prostate and other tissues leading to potentially undesirable consequences in adult males."

Does that mean that it doesn't rape your hair in the same way as tren does? It only does it through the same mechanism as testosterone? Which means that you can block it with a DHT blocker?

Please tell me this is true.

I need to check my e2 again becasue i've upped ai dose. It will be 12 days tommorow. Am i good to go or should i wait bit longer?

only incels worry about going bald

99% of men look better with hair, FACT. I don't think any muscle can make up for hair lost when it comes to attracting women, unless you have a god tier skull.

I already do steroids and I am not losing hair, because I am being smart about it and I am going to continue with that.

Posted this before 1/?
General: Many SARMs can block out unwanted binding of androgens in places the SARM is not selective for - like the prostate - it still binds there but acts as an antagonist rather than agonist. I think it does this in the scalp as well.

By disallowing DHT, and other androgens from binding there I think stacking sarms with steroids can effectively alter their anabolic:androgenic ratio.

They also tend to suppress SHBG heavily - so they can amplify test and other steroids that normally bind to SHBG - be warned this also includes estrogen - so your free test can go way up, you get more estrogen conversion, and the estrogen is more potent because lack of SHBG to bind to - double whammy. Found the hard way on 500mg test + LGD and getting hit quickly with estro sides and 'gyno', which doesn't happen without the LGD.

You can also get gyno indirectly taking them on their own this way too - some people's blood work has shown higher free test than natty and suppressed total test. Some others shown much higher estrogen than natty, suppressed total test, supressed free test, your response to these substances can vary just as much as natty test levels can vary between individuals.

They also dont tend to increase blood pressure, they seem to lower triglycerides, but raise LDL cholesterol some what.

The typical lack of liver toxicity means you can run the SARM entire blast or cycle, in addition to having an oral steroids at the same time for the 4 or so weeks during the cycle/blast.

2/?
Ostarine - Keep your expectations very low, I used to rate this substance as fucking useless, but after finding an extra bottle and finishing it off with my test and runing the Osta at 50mg ED I was extremely impressed with its healing ability - it is fucking top notch, the healing lasts after you stop taking it, it's not just masking like Deca. Gains? Not so much.

If you're on a cruise test dose though, it should help with gains if you run it for long enough as it should raise free test substantially according to people's blood work - SHBG appears suppressed heavily as with LGD.

LGD-4033 - Go to SARM for gains - 250mg Test E + LGD gave me higher libido than 500mg Test E. Most people say they get water retention while on it, which can be beneficial for some things, it is quite a decent all round compound.

People say it increases their appetite, I think it regulates appetite more than simply increasing it - taking 5mg along with Test E and Anadrol every day I didnt seem to get any distinct appetite loss that Anadrol is supposed to have.

Great compound, for the SHBG effect 5mg ED is enough, making running it inexpensive if you get the 1g raw powder from one of the reputable suppliers.

I think mega dosing it while taking test may also lead to improved benefit despite people saying it caps out at 10mg.

This has been well studied, and even megadosed in monkeys (75mg per kg of bodyweight which in humans is equivalent to 15mg per kg, but that varies depending on the drug) as VK5211 by Viking Pharmaceuticals.

RAD140 - A "dry" SARM - Haven't tried this myself, people say there is a lack of water retention. I do not think it is any better at building mass than LGD-4033, but ymmv.

3/?

erature, it starts to sound characteristics of sdrol or tren.

The raw seems to be much less expensive than LGD and RAD140 as well. So you could experiment with high dosing and see where it takes you, however it has also been reported at about 40mg blood pressure started increasing.

Seems like very strong stuff.

LGD-3303 - Seems to be a fair bit stronger than LGD-4033, without water retention (or much less at least) but still holding muscle fullness. Given the raw is a similar price to LGD-4033, there might not be a point in experimenting high dosing LGD-4033 while on test when you could just take this (and in high doses if you wish).

It has a short half life - so you have the option of split dosing it multiple times a day, or dosing high all at once pre-workout which people gives great results with certain oral steroids.

Apparently in women it increases sex drive and horniness.

Not sure on the full side effect profile but doesn't seem as heavy as S23.

YK11 - A steroidal SARM, the base steroid looks like a modified cross between trenbolone and something else I forgot when I was looking at it. Has a long weird side chain attached to it.

Despite being steroidal, this SARM might be the least suppressive of all - suppression may have multiple pathways - one is how strongly the androgen receptor is activated by an agonist.

It seems YK11 in that regard is incredibly weak in that regard, and may not contribute to suppression if taking it alone (I haven't seen blood work).

So basically useless as an anabolic, but it's claim is that it is a legit myostatin inhibitor which is how it helps with muscle growth. I'd personally still stack it with steroids if I was going to take it.

If it is legit it'd be worth taking with steroids since it works on a different path way.

4/4

S4 - Not even worth taking anymore when there are so many other options now without the side effects S4 has.

MK677 - Not a sarm, it's a ghrelin agonist. Ghrelin increases appetite, and also GH. 10mg ED raises your GH, and also raises IGF1 slightly. 25mg ED increases the IGF1 significantly more.

Anamorelin - Originally thought this would be a greater and better MK677, but turns out this is a ghrelin mimetic.. so it mimics ghrelin.. which may cause something similar to shut down for ghrelin (and possibly GH/IGF1 partially?). I'd stick to MK677 without knowing more, as we know thats fine when coming off it.

shit op

it's not, it binds even stronger to AR receptors than DHT does. your quote is about testosterone, not trestolone

Fuck me. I read it wrong. So basically, it'll rape my hairline. Good to know. Not that I would be able to get my hands on Trestolone anyway. Not anyone selling it in my country afaik.

Chad is chad with or without his hair.

An incel hides behind his mirage of youth called hair.

what do you do to not lose hair?

>inb4 fina

Tren doesn't undergo 5ar reduction, so you cant use a 5ar inhibitor to prevent it. Tren will bind to AR in the scalp, though personally for me tren doesnt give me any kind of hair loss (neither does anything else).

Sarms seem to have a antagonistic effects in scalp (and prostate), so Id say you can use them in a similar to serms to blocking out effects from steroids that bind there without aromatisation.

Or you could pick other steroids.

bumping for full routine

also, if anyone else would like to share his split routine i would be thankfull

>you're either Chad or incel, nothing in between

Sure, mate. The world is all black and white with no in between. Let's all lose our hair because some people look good bald.

>inb4 fina

Fina :) and Minox + Nizordal.

>Tren doesn't undergo 5ar reduction, so you cant use a 5ar inhibitor to prevent it. Tren will bind to AR in the scalp, though personally for me tren doesnt give me any kind of hair loss (neither does anything else).

That I know, I just wasn't sure about Trestolone.

I am going to give Tren A a shot at some point. I mean, if it attacks my scalp, I can just stop using it and I'll barely have lost any hairs because of its short esters. Hell, I may even give RU58841 a shot if that's what it takes.

Right now, I am stuck using test base steroids and milder ones.

i figured.

It's extremely effective. Gotta love finasteride. No sides to speak of and I get to keep my hair even on steroids. Hell, I have even regrown hair on cycle.

Fina + minox is GOAT regrowth combo. Now, people can't even tell that my hairline is receded, because it barely is anymore.

My brother who isn't using steroids got a clearly receded hairline and my father has the same hairline as pic. I don't get how people let their hair waste away because they are afraid of a safe and effective drug like finasteride.

>I don't get how people let their hair waste away because they are afraid of a safe and effective drug like finasteride.

you are an idiot. You lucked out and now you are praising these drugs as if they are harmless.

Be happy that you dont get any sides, but dont spew that bullshit.

There have been clinical studies done with thousands of participants and none of those extreme cases you hear about online were found. Some had erectile dysfunction problems, but those vanished once the medication ceased.

The side effects of finasteride are quite overblown by hypochondriacs on the internet and it's quite sad, because it keeps men from actually keeping their hair. People will rather go bald and as a result end up cucking themselves anyway by being bald.

Posting full routine in a second.
Hold on.

I know a guy irl who didn't roid, was just naturally predisposed to losing hair who told me fina made it extremely hard for him to get hard.

Are sterids making me lose hair on the side of my head

Brad?

need a before and after but ya

But that is reversed once finasteride is out of his system.

Personally, I pop boners all the time. I had a boner just a few minutes ago and I woke up with a massive one earlier today.

It doesnt undergo 5ar conversion, and it isnt a DHT type steroid directly, so if there's any hair loss for people with MPB, it should be less than other steroids like tren, mast, etc,

Not for him it wasn't. This guy was telling me about it months after he got off

That's the thing, you're rolling the dice by using it. Some guys get fucked hard, even when a doctor prescribes it.

bumpin

Should I take epistane as my first cycle? I'm 19 and I'm also worried about my kidney, my grandad died because of some complications with his.
Should I avoid orals completely or is there any better oral steroid than epistane?

So Nizordal shampoo should be quite effective in dealing with it? As it deals with the androgenic effects.

I guess some people have terrible genetics. Thank god my genetics are quite good overall apart from mpb genes.

Isn't it possible that it's all in his head, though? Perhaps he already have some ed problems and got it in his head that he couldn't get hard anymore. The mind is quite powerful.

>There have been clinical studies done with thousands of participants and none of those extreme cases you hear about online were found.

Those case studies with thousands of participants are in fact paid for by the shillers of said hairloss drug you fucking idiot.

They prescribe that shit to transexuals, and transexuals buy that stuff on the black market for a reason bruh.

U JUST GOT BRINDLE'D

how fucked ami...

should i drop the dbol and just start blasting test + fina?

thats just the way your hair is on the sides, its not dense, simple as that.

Not even steroids can make the hair on the sides fall out, you are imagining things, dont listen to any anons here.

>Those case studies with thousands of participants are in fact paid for by the shillers of said hairloss drug you fucking idiot.

Citation needed.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481923/

Conflict of Interest: None declared.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5023004/

DISCLOSURE:The authors report no relevant conflicts of interest.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4285451/

"none of the more than 17,000 participants experienced persistent sexual dysfunction or depression."

DISCLOSURE:The authors report no relevant conflicts of interest.

It's almost if your'e full of shit and only parrot what other people tell you online without doing your own research.

Just finished 4 weeks cycle of anadrol, four more weeks of 500mg test e/week. Going to cut after that, how long should I wait between orals? Like if I wanted to run winny for the cut would I be ok?

Uuuh... YOu're only running test for 8 weeks? Or are you dropping the dose for your cut? Or what

>Just finished 4 weeks cycle of anadrol

Nice.

How much strength did you add to your main lifts?

Did you feel lethargic at any point?

How much weight gain?

I have only used dbol in the past, but would love to try anadrol as a kicker at some point.

how about you two spergs stop talking about studies and rather refer to irl victims who actually suffer from that shit?

There are entire forums dedicated to finas victims, helping each other out to get all the dicks working again.

Are these forums made out of bots? no

if you do a 8 week cycle, no matter the dosages, you should consider drowning yourself.

You would never experiment with short but very high dosage blasts? Like a gram of test daily for 8 weeks kind of thing?

>how about you two spergs stop talking about studies and rather refer to irl victims who actually suffer from that shit?

Anecdotal evidence is not good enough. If these things were actually happening, they would show up in the studies done, and they are not. My conclusion is that it's all in people's head and that any ed problems they are facing have other sources than finasteride. Some people do become eunuchs later in life, it happened way before finasteride was a thing.

>how long should I wait
If your bloods are fine then you can get back on

Otherwise my theory is to run your tudca between orals and not with them, since there's nothing liver stressful keeping your levels elevated high, once the tudca does its thing theyll get nice and low quickly.

I love adrol, I dislike dbol. How did you find dbol? Get sides?

dbol doesn't give me any sides. It bloats me like a motherfucker, though. It makes me feel really good and the strength is overall pretty decent. It's probably not anywhere near as potent as Anadrol, though, but I hear that Anadrol makes people feel like shit.

its a waste of time in my opinion. i cant imagine 8 weeks of anything will get you the results that will make the money worth you spent on it.

they dont show up because they are rare.

>y conclusion is that it's all in people's head and that any ed problems they are facing have other sources than finasteride

thats a good point and i thought so too. But when i see people in these forums getting on gear and doing test blasts, and their dicks are still dead well then....

Placebo and your mind is strong, but its not strong enough to convince your dick is dead when your blood measures 5000ng/dl free testosterone.

>Homie talks about his cycle around my girl and I , calls me fat
>GF says "I wouldnt mind if he did steroids, I kinda want to so I can see how big he can get"
>GF doesnt realize I did a few cycles a while ago and made/sold gear that was made in my uni lab.

Might be time to get back on a test/eq cycle

No I wasn't able to get the drol unti my 4th week in, so 12 week on test
I loved it, strength gains were crazy. A ton of water weight though. Got moon face pretty bad but was worth it. Still have enough for another cycle. Going to run it sometime later this year at maybe 100mg/day this time.

Workout:
Pastebin: /3mMw6ewi

Bonus shitty pre-Tren pic

I still dont remember what the fuck my name/title thing used to be here....was like A32!xxxxx I just want it back man :(

Also no lethargy, if anything a lot of energy and focus 3 to 4 hours after taking. Gained about 20 lbs over the months but a lot of that is water, I'm guessing it's around 10 lbs.

drop dbol, run just test for a month or two, see if it gets worse at all, then run fina or drop roids all together depending on your priorities.

You're very clearly thinning/balding now when I see no evidence you were before.

I feel good on 100mg adrol desu.

Not euphoric, but like just a general sense of well being. Its kinda like the opposite of anxiety.

Dbol made me feel pretty bad though.

Was dis it?
Giving up if not

>they dont show up because they are rare.

If they are so rare, then I don't see any reason not to use Finasteride to combat mpb. Steroids have a much larger risk.

Then, I shouldn't consider myself "lucky", but rather "not super unlucky."

Nice. I'll give it a go for my next cycle. Worst case scenario, I feel shitty for a month.

I think you would benefit A LOT from just TRT. I don't think you should be blasting steroids. Just do 200 mg test e/wk and you should see huge gains and a nice boost to overall quality of life.

If anyone is going to get bad sides from Fina, it's that guy. Even though I would recommend fina, I wouldn't recommend it to him, somehow. If that makes sense.

I wanna start buying my roids online but have no clue which sites are reliable, need one that ships to the UK?

Nigguh, do you even know how to read? Look at the post you just quoted.

No source talk but look in eroids for reviews, Reddit is shit

ty bb

Asthmafag from a few weeks ago here.

To whoever gave me the suggestion for Cardarine, you're my fucking personal hero.
I've gone from basically dying after any exercise with any explosive movement to been basically able to superset.

This is changing my fucking life.

shut the fuck up faggot

thanks mate, will do

>roiding for this

a 0.5% chance of ruining your life still scares me away. sure the chance is so slim, but if it happens, i can legitemaly kill myself.

as i said be happy, but im scared shitless of that drug.

That was pre cycled brotha!

>a 0.5% chance of ruining your life still scares me away. sure the chance is so slim, but if it happens, i can legitemaly kill myself.

I'd kill myself if I lost all my hair.

yes, that too. So i cant go either route, which means i have to stop roiding, and just do random mild cycles here and there when i feeling im twinking down too much

my genetics are not chad enough for steroids

>I'd kill myself if I lost all my hair.
I 1000% agree with this

keto + pumkin + saw god-tier. no side effects

I think you should just bite the bullet and use fina. I mean, a study with 17k people and none of them had lasting side effects. The study also had no conflict of interest. Think about that for a moment.

Your chances are even less than 0.5%, they're close to 0%. Then we take into consideration that you have good genetics to begin with (I can tell by how your body look and the cropped out photo you posted of your face not too long ago). You're not going to have lasting side effects from finasteride.

Either that or use deca in all your bulking cycles together with minox and Nizordal shampoo.
Have you had any hair loss since you started using steroids, btw?

>keto + pumkin + saw god-tier. no side effects

Have you used pumpkin seeds together with deca before? The way I understand it, it should have the same hair raping effect as when combined with fina, as it does the same thing.

Pumpkin seed + Deca has zero negative effects on your hair. Can confirm.

What is the lowest risk cycle in terms of hair loss?

Just testosterone + finasteride? Maybe dutasteride when on really high doses of test since fina only inhibits about 50% of DHT synthesis and duta can inhibit nearly 100?

Stack deca on top of this?

That's weird, I mean, it blocks conversion the same way fina does. Is it because it's less potent, or?

Whatever you do, don't stack deca with it, or you're going to have a bad time.

bye retard

I have no clue. I ran Pumpkim seeds oil two capsules a day (dunno dose) and the initial pre-deca effect stayed the same. Good healthy hair.
I do use MasT's hair stack.

Lol primadonnas

Do you and MasT have mpb genetics, though? Have you had any prior hair loss before starting the stack?

I may give the stack a go and lay off on the fina if it actually works, then if not, go back on it.

i have never tried deca before. But i am on masteron year round, so i know what i am talking about.

keto is god-tier for hair loss

saw + pumkin = thickness .

even regrow hair with biotin combined

Not even the slightest singn of thinning or loss.
Running MasT's stack just made it better then it's ever been.

Ran high Tren, Deca blasts.
Masteron is part of every cruise n blast.

Please post stack and the specific products you are using, thanks.

I will give it a go. I want to be able to use other steroids than test base and weaker DHT ones. I also want to use deca for my next cycle.

Is your father bald, though? Mine is bald af and my brother is balding.

honestly thank you for the kind words but i have shit genetics in every regard.
And yes im experiencing huge hairloss since recently.

If im being honest its more the acne thats making me come off. Hairloss is a very slow and takes years, but the acne is here, increasing from day to day.

i also never posted my face here

bemp

Some balding on my mothers side.

Dad is nearing 60 with a lucious head of hair. I've got my dads hair structure.

please tell me this is a joke and you've never once touched a needle

>And yes im experiencing huge hairloss since recently.

Have you tried the hair stack recommended on here?

You probably didn't inherit any mpb genetics then. You usually inherit it from your dad despite what people used to believe.

fuk i look like a fat manlet curlbro.

i prefer this one

If I'm taking MT2 do I need to sunbed or is standing out on my balcony in the morning sun every day enough? Just looking to get a little bronze not transition to another race
(Skin type II on the fitzpatrick scale)

nigga, im the hairloss guru here. im doing the stack before masT came up with it + much more advanced stuff.

But as i said its more the acne thats bothering me.

Neat, still love MasT for his stack and will continue and reccomend usage.

You are a very handsome manlet.
Miring jaw structure hard.

genetics

>tfw blasting 100mg Tren A every day and my hair is completely unaffected

Who's the guy on your left?
I'd wreck his boipucci.

I can tell that you're quite the good looking guy.

>But as i said its more the acne thats bothering me.

Acne sucks. I have never had much of it myself and don't get any from steroids, but my brother gets if he just as much as touches unhealthy food.

>Neat, still love MasT for his stack and will continue and reccomend usage.

It's probably good to try to prevent it even if you don't have mbp genetics. Some hair loss is still possible with steroids even without the genes for it.

im masturbating a lot, friends. my gf lives in another town so everyday we masturbate together on skype like 2-3 times, and i go another ~3 to her pics. Not been watching any porn tho. Is it ok? 19yo @600test 150tren also.

Hot.
I'd say its fine, the problem with porn is the unrealistic standards you set over time and the deep deep rabbit hole you end up going down to.

>600test 150tren also.

Wut?
Is the test weekly and the tren daily or something?
Cause 600 test a day is crazy
But 150 tren a week is like whats the fucking point?

>150 tren
well its several times stronger than test so sure itd have an effect

Both are weekly. First time using tren so im going slowly. Maybe up the tren in some weeks.

i dont see a problem here

i didnt have that much acne before roids. Even now, the roid acne is different from my natty acne.

Natty acne is mild and covers back and chest.

Roid acne is horrible and covers my traps/shoulder area.

I would love to take accutane and finasteride and be done with this shit and just keep roiding. But im going for a heavy spring break next year in Florida so i dont want to fuck up myself.

Thank you for the nice words, its uplifting.

hes a good boy but still looks and acts like a child

Been an idiot trying to figure out asin dosage and ran out. Source has been slow but finally got tracking.

Weird thing is I expected acne to get worse but after spiking initially its been getting almost better than when I was on asin. Was I wrong in thinking high est= worse acne?