YOU there, about to binge eat, STOP

YOU there, about to binge eat, STOP

GRAB the fat on your belly. GRAB your lovehandles and REMEMBER WHY YOU ARE DOING THIS

>we're all gonna make it

T-thank you based psychic

thank you oh great psychic

I... I'll start tomorrow.

tfw I just binged and sat down to see this after finishing

No, roids are the solution

>tfw bloated from test and don't know if im gaining fat

My current snack. On a cut. Considering suicide.
>inb4 do it faggot

I want to be shredded but I keep Reading that an extended cut will lower your testosterone permenently and fuck your hormones up

Is it true

>tfw already had a cracker halfway in my mouth when I clicked this
>too late to stop now
never gonna make it

Look it up on PubMed you retard

Nice veggies, but
>on a cut
>snacks
>not pickles or saurkraut

>yfw you will never have a qt3.14 to wash your abs post fucking

Did for me
>6 month cut
>Lost 6% bofdyfat
>4 month in, sex drive drop to 0
>Wtf, fat levels are OK, eating test boosting foods, working out hard
>keep going
>6 month in
>take bloodtest
>On the verge of low test
>Doc tells me more carbs less training
>Say fuck it, drop to 1h30 training a day (was twice more on "rest days"), carbs goes up, fat goes up
>Strength does too so that's good
>In 2 months I'm back to 16% bodyfat

Anyway my sex drive is back, so I guess my body limit is about 4 months when cutting, more could be risky. Overtraining probably played a big part in it too, but be careful anyway

Stop fat shaming

Don't do it, faggot

Can I munch on this shit? Or too much carbs?

have some frozen fruit bro

delicious abs

>tfw groping my fat just activates my fetish
Goddamn it this is how I got out of shape in the first place

I'm gonna need a source on that OP

Carbs don't matter... it's calories. Read the sticky.

is popcorn bad to eat? i eat it with cheddar powder on it once everyday. is it bad?

>0,2 fat
>5,6 carb
>0,6 sucre
>0,2 Fibre

It's fine but don't eat too much or get the version with some céréales complètes which is better.

you could do better than that. frozen peas are like the sweets of the vegetable world. try some leafy greens next time.

>almost cracked and had a bowl of Cheez-Its
>this post reminded me pickles are godly snack foods and I have a jar in my fridge
>mfw
Thanks user

>pickles are a godly snack food
just eat some cucumber, wtf man.

>tfw I prefer to imagine myself rubbing those abs instead of getting mine rubbed by a qt
w-what does it mean

If you're about to binge eat on a reasonable calorie diet (not trying to cut more than 1lb per week) you might be nutrient deficient. Try eating a more balanced diet and more fruits, vegetables, meat (fish 2+x per week but watch your mercury intake from excessive use or big fish like swordfish), dairy, legumes, some grains. Are u taking multivitamin and fish oil ?

fuck you, I had a boner until I realized it was a men

I know I highlighted the calories.
plz elaborate sir
will do user, thanks

Not him, but those stats are shit nutrition wise

Holy shit how did you know
I was literally about to go get donuts
Tomorrow is never going to come you fucking faggot, start now or never start

Holy shit this explains a lot, thank you user

Fuck this is good to hear. My relationship almost got ruined from my cut
>Only a 4 MONTH cut
>about 3 months in
>0, and I mean 0, sex drive
>just want to read, work out, eat well, adventure
>we have big fight because in my mind im on the cusp of evolution, but we had barely been fucking
>just decide fuck it and eat mcdonalds, waffles, pizza, you name it. Don't even know what I'm doing, just drink wine and eat what I want when I want
>want nothing more than to absolutely destroy her all the time

Are there any downsides to eating a jar of olives per week?

No

Take my strength, user. It's not enough for me, but perhaps combined with yours you can achieve something great.

It's because you are training for an hour and a half a day you fucking moron. Holy shit this better be bait. Cap your training at an hour.

Looks nice

that you are a transvestite.

but fried bread tastes good and I'm still below daily calories

Why are you obsessed with calorie dense veg on a cut?
Olives are fine other than cost and calories though.

i binged today, i hate myself for doing this, but i've been doing this whole weight loss thing for about 19 months now, and i've lost a total of 94 lbs (from 330 to my lowest of 226) after a week of not giving a shit i'm back at 240 (was on keto so shit ton of bloating for water weight but still)

This is not the first time either, i've probably relapsed like 20 times since the start, from 330 to 315, then back to 325, then to 290 back to 300, and so on and so on... the only reason why i'm still a lot leaner today is because even though i don't think i'll ever beat binge eating, i'm not giving up. And once i reach my goal weight i'm gonna have to learn to live with it.

I wish i was able to have food in my refrigerator without these voices in my head telling me to eat it, as a kid i remember going to other kids houses and seeing cookie jars full of cookies and fridges full of ice cream bars and shit and wondered "how are they able to keep all of that food and resist the urges to eat it in one sitting?"

I'm proud of my progress but feelsbadman

I only have belly fat. Think it's cuz weak core makes that shit hang.

Couldn't I just be gay?

No, you are now a transvestite
Do your thing faggot

Good user. Binge eating is horrible something that helps me is getting diet soda, it makes me feel like I am "cheating" on my diet but not actually adding calories. 7up free is very sweet still

Just eat her pussy when you're on a cut, damn

nice tits lmfao

Here's an honest little secret of mine:

>I think eating pussy is disguisting even when I'm horns and have never done it. However, every girl ive ever been with is totally ok with that so I am not mad

Other than the fact that olives are disgusting?

Yeah sure if you're a bitch

>olives are disgusting?
you're mother is disgusting
olives are fucking delicious
not even that user but you're fucking scum with shit taste

A week into my cut that's what i needed as motivation ty

at first i thought this was some sort of pastry (with icing)

then I realized it was soap and I started mirin' the abs and getting a bit turned on cause i'm already horny, and i thought the pecs were underboobs

finally realized it was a guy, still gonna fap here in a sec but not because of this, i was just horny already lads i swear

I'm turned on by those muscles.

In all seriousness are pickles okay to munch on while you're on a cut? I feel guilty about eating them.

How to avoid losing T while on a cut? I already have low T but I've been packing my diet full with testosterone increasing foods and vitamins and shit. I also need to lose 50 pounds. What do?

Binging sucks but it really isn't an issue desu, the issue is the shame afterwards that make anons quit.
You're gonna make it user, maybe when you cut further keep only a small amount food on hand and force yourself to go to the store every 2 days or so.
Outside gains and you can't binge as much.

I've been fooled by this twice goddamn it

nigger faggot

I'm in the exact same boat, user. Only 2lbs away from my goal weight though, so I'm hoping eating at maintenance and eventually clean bulking will assist in assuaging the urge to go on huge benders. Back when it was every other week, I'd eat as much as I could before becoming incapacitated from pain. Last time I took the plunge I shot a before and after photo to peak at if I ever feel a binge coming on again. At the end of a serious day of binging I look like a bloated corpse someone dragged from a river.

Three hours too late