Got drunk on a weeknight again

>got drunk on a weeknight again

same, it was pretty nice desu

lacking willpower has got to suck

it ruined all my progress this week though

shameless hangover bump

getting drunk on strong liquier increses your test.

Fuck yee brah, on our way to becoming some SSSSIIIIIIICK CUNTS!

how so

>got drunk on a weeknight

Better than getting drunk on a large knight though

>smoke weed every day

i was on a caloric deficit all week and i blew it by drinking all those calories back, what's not to get?

>zero calories
>recover quicker
>if you dont eat the high lasts longer so your more incentivized to stay in a caloric deficit

weed is god tier cutting supp

>thought about oneitis again

ya nah ur fine, enjoy last night and move forward. you only lost yesterday the rest of the week counts.

You drank a couple thousand calories worth of alcohol?
How are you alive?

Literally happened to me on Tuesday. How the FUCK are you supposed to have a social life doing this shit? I've been training for 4 years and EVERY birthday/holiday/anniversary someone wants to drink, I can't smoke because of random drug testing. Fucking sucks man.

It's really not hard to do...

>barely have money for food and money
>can't stop spending money on drinks when in a company
It's like my common sense leave my mind every time I go out

for most people it's a bulking supp, you must have zen-like willpower to not eat whilst high

>take a single hit of weed
>instantly binge and eat entire pantry

as a former fatty the munchies hit hard. is there anyway to prevent them?

thanks lad

lel what? how old are you? a beer has 100-150 calories, it's not hard to drink 10 of them

>barely have money for money
???

>he doesn't buy money

lol look at this no gainz fag

>wanted to smoke and drink last night
>randomly caught a cold without realizing
>beer tasted like shit
>smoke tasted like shit
>binged on soft cookies and milk to make throat feel less sore

Oh well, I hit right at my calorie limit.

Straight up willpower. If you can resist it, it gives such a self esteem boost. If you don't have it (willpower), I would refrain from smoking weed while trying to cut.

>cutting
>drinking beer

pick one retard

here's the ultimate cuttting drink that's delicious and doesnt even taste like alcohol

>vodka (64 cals a shot)
>club soda
>the juice of half a lime

now THIS is a cutting drink. refreshing as fuck and delicious.

>64 cals a shot

i knew vodka was low-cal but that's insane. shit, i'm doing that this weekend. thanks lad

Yeah, I drank vodka every day during my holidays and managed to lose 2kg's in the process (I also ate pretty healthy, but still).

I wish I lived in a country where alcohol wasn't monopolized by the government. I would get drunk right now if I did.

>tfw had the day off work and have a date tonight
>overate during the day
>will have to have 2-3 drinks tonight

At least the back session was good.

TIMMY?

like i said, you need to realize the high will be diluted by any food you consume. the high than makes cravings appear in your mind, its like imagining sex and getting erect.

>Went to a festival and got drunk 3 days in a row last week
>Went to a party this weekend where I got wasted and got drunk by my own 3 more days after.
Worth it

where do the fuck do you live?

Sweden probably, I do too and alcohol is dick expensive here, doesn't stop me from being an alcoholic. I just buy cheap alcohol smuggled in from Germany, I'm