Dick shrinkage

My dick has gone from a big 8.3 inches to a measly 6.8 in a matter of 7 months. What could have caused this?

Did you go on a cut?

Your measuring skills increased

Your measurements were wrong

>he didn't throw a coin in the manlet pit to wish for a big dick

never gonna make it

>ever acknowledging, let alone donating to, manlets
I think YOU'RE the one who's never gonna make it

1. you've been taking steroids or 2. you got better at measuring (probably the second)

1. you've been taking steroids or 2. you got better at measuring (probably the second, let's be honest)

this

its a very noticeable difference if /fit wasnt a blue board id postit

Have you been drinking or doing drugs?

Eating or sleeping less? Extra depressed?

Big dick dude here, my junk gets smaller if I'm binging and vice versa when being healthy.

That said two inches is A LOT, maybe go to a doctor and check out your blood pressure or something

since it started to shrink i had been smoking weed daily. Could that be it?

Also been in a very high stress environment since then too.

that shouldn't make much of a difference, in fact THC/CBD are mild vasodilators (in most instances)
this absolutely will make it shrink. Try doing a shit-tonne more cardio, really bust your ass at it, might help with stress relief and will make for better bloodflow and size

Is it a matter of erection quality or is it still rock hard just smaller?

Upping my fat intake and dropping carbs has significantly increased my boners. Maintaining good electrolyte levels helps too.
If you're deficient on salt you may be experiencing symptoms of low blood pressure which can negatively effect erection quality and therefore size.

Just an idea. If I'm down on salt I can barely get hard. A cup of salty broth and the veins on my cock swell to bursting point.

I have experienced some kind of shrinkage when i was blasting the carbs and skipping my cardio
back to normal now
sleep well
train
dont stuff your face
fap every other day to have the tool well greased

smaller while hard and tend to have less strong erections. I haven't changed my diet much I will admit ive been slacking a little but not enough to lose two inches

CREATINE no joke

Next time you have a boner see if you feel anything hard in your sack. Not as in testicular cancer, but vessels that knot up like a rock with an erection.

Seems related to smoking weed.

Man, if your dick hangs lower than your balls you're okay.

If you can't see your penis you've got diabetes.

roids dont shrink dicks u dyel faggot

Not OP but i think i have this. What do?

i have that and i don't smoke weed at all
i've been to the doctors and he said its normal

Pretty sure you're fucking fat. Lose weight, faggot

post it in an imgur album to get around the blueboard rules

About 1 in 5 men get something called a varicocele. It can increase the chance of being infertile, it can lead to testicular atrophy, ED and lower test.

I have it, and I am unsure if I want surgery. I have already noticed that the ball that is affected by this varicocele has gotten smaller than the other.

Anyone have experience with this shit?

155 nigga

I went from 8 to about 7& a half..i just can t get the same hardons like i did in junior high but then again back then just seeing a girl's brah accidentally was enough for a massive boner. the thickness is still there though and it does the job.