Mires

Are you socially awkwarded? Have you ever been mired and fucked up?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sprezzatura
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I haven't received a compliment on my appearance from a girl since 2007, OP.

>he's been complimented by girls before
Fucking Chads.

Post body and I'll compliment you user, promise.

He said girls. Trannies don't count.

I think the biggest mistake that guys on here make is trying to hard to be alpha and then coming off as a fucking weird douche. It's cool to be nice and friendly, once you learn this it's smooth sailing.

This so much

This, learn to be nice and not the fedora tippin "nice guy", just be overall a pleasure to be with but maintain your self respect, and make others (both women and men) respect you.

Of course. But Le fedora tippers aren't actually nice, they are assholes who feel entitled

>Have you ever been mired and fucked up?
only every time i've ever been mired

>be me a few weeks ago at a summer party
>get stopped by a gorgeous girl
>asks my age, tell her to guess it (surpisingly not authistically)
>gets 8 years wrong, tells me i'm 18 (26)
>suspect a little (because i'm a bit built, barely not dyel and i have beard and manly face) but ask her age beacause still not full autismo
>says 18 and her friend 17
>friend says you two should go now someplace to be alone
>think fuck i don't wanna get in jail
>leave kungfufing fast
>saw her friends later, at most 16 y.o.
>saw her male friends, 14 y.o. for sure
>regret the jail gains i won't do
Never gonna make it bros :(

>mfw i'll never be Avril's pussy slave

Why live?

>age of consent isn't 14 at his shithole of a country

lmao'ing @ u r life

Social skills are a meme. I am retarded socially and I have literally gotten GF's by accident.

Just have a don't give a fuck attitude

Whre the fuck you living breh?
age of consent is 15 here in denmark.

This isn't fucking up because I'm married but two women at work are grabbing my shoulders a lot. I used to flirt with them but stopped when I realized I have no will power. Also at our boat party 3 women were flirting hard and grabbing at me.

don't claim cowardice as virtue

Im very socially awkward. I never know how to respond to compliments. Usually comes out as some sort of weird laugh and a "thanks". Incidentally, this is also my response whenever some chick tries to pick up on me. I try to bow out as quick as possible and get back to my glorious and peaceful solitude.

Yeah I have this too. A lot of people have complimented my gains in a subtle manner. I just mostly ignore it

I think the key thing is to downplay your succes and make it come off as effortless. At least that's what I notice Chads do. If you're telling people you're going to the gym 5 days a week and you're on a diet, you're probably going to come off as a stuck up faggot

The Italians have a word for what I'm describing:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sprezzatura

I know how to talk to people and more often than not be the center of a conversation within a group of people, but when being mired I just gain 30 chromosomes for some reason

Example:

>be me, 19, hanging with group of friends
>two females and three males including myself
>get complimented for progress since I used to be a fat piece of shit
>female friend compliments me and pokes at my solid chest
>"user your chest is hard what is this?? It feels nice"
>reply with: "j-just bench is all h-hah"
>"what? what does that mean?"
>I reply with some bullshit including protein intake or some shit and spazz out
>she never mired me again

Women do this to manlets to scratch their maternal itch.

literally spilled spaghetti(i dropped something) in front of a girl and it she had fun with it

it was the first time i thought i fucked up badly but the situation was nowhere near what i seeing in my mind

pretty cool, need to do that all the time

I'd rather fail trying to be alpha than "win" being beta

>he has to TRY to be alpha
Oh user

>he born alpha

teach me senpai

My friend's wife usually says indirect stuff like how I'm always getting laid and "user getting all the girls." Usually says I'm well dressed or "such a nice haircut." Pro fact, I don't get laid and I don't get all the girls. Wouldn't say I'm fit, just started 4 months ago.

I've gotten into the habit of using my social skills to save betas when they say stupid shit. It's really fun and actually really good practice with little to know risk on my part.
>cool beta male and I are talking at work
>qt3.14s are chatting and giggling it up next to us
>he's obviously listening to both conversations but we're talking about different things and definitely not in on their's
>he forces a laugh at a funny comment they make
>they both look over at him and ask "what's so funny?"
>drops spaghetti
>step and say "your just like that person who comes in late to the movie and asks 'who's that guy? what's going on? why'd that happen?'
>they laugh and ask seriously what he was laughing at
>say he was making fun of me but since you weren't listening you missed out
>they join our conversation and nobody's feelers are hurt

Used to be socially awkward, now just isolated but very able to pull.
I get far more girls taking the first shot nowadays, especially after posting pics to instafacebox, they all worm out of the woodwork for a few days.

Just be urself bro

Can I be the better myself?

She got fat, didn't you know?

Nice try dude but I'm 5'6" not a fucking manlet OK buddy? Don't talk shit when you don't know, OK?

Can we post cringe? That's all I have in my life

Damn, wish I had a chad friend like you.

I'm so socially awkward (and possibly aspie) that I don't even recognize mires when they happen.

"Do I have something on me?" sort of thing.