I'm fully committed to Fasting now

Help me plan this out, Veeky Forums, I've never done this before. I'm 5'11" and 220lbs, and I'm planning to get skinny and start building muscle from there, since fat loss is more important to me at this point. I just got back from 2 weeks of leave in which I ate very unhealthily, so I'm trying to ease into it. I'm doing this for me first and my waifu second. Current plan:
>water only, fruit and protein with every meal, no desserts, not sure what carb intake is ideal
>start with medium cardio daily, reduce intensity as I start to eat less
>today, tomorrow, and Saturday, eat only a light lunch and dinner
>starting Sunday, only eat dinner for a week
>do a 1 day water fast the next Sunday, just to prepare
>go back to one meal a day for another week, with increasingly smaller portions
>starting Friday, cut all food and just drink water for as long as I can until my body tells me to stop
>slowly ease back into eating lunch and dinner, and start building muscle
Anything you would change? Food/exercise suggestions? More or less preparation? Can I/should I use supplements like BCAA to maintain muscle mass? What about vitamins? Should I buy some body spray and so I don't smell when my body releases toxins? Will masturbating help?

Thanks Veeky Forums, I love you

i was gonna do that but many people told me its a bad idea. i started at 220 pounds too 5 weeks ago, all i did was cut junk food and sugar out of my diet, dropped 12 pounds in 5 weeks.

no exercise, if i started exercising 3-5 times a week instead of dropping 2.5 pounds a week, i'll drop about 4.5 pounds, just do that.

pic related, my weight loss journal.

T H I C C

Neat. Though I still want to give it a shot. If my body starts showing serious warning signs I'll stop.

also i started drinking 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar every morning (tho i kinda stopped cuz i keep forgetting)

idk, i heard it helps u lose weight faster.

dat ass

Why do you guys refuse to go on a manageable diet? Too impatient? As someone who was a fat fuck and has mostly recovered, I tried both ways. I will tell you that the reasonable diet was much more effective in the long run.

I've tried to do many diet plans like yours, such as zero carbs, only water etc.. And I cannot recommend enough that you go to a nutricionist and get a reliable meal plan so that you don't abuse. Sometimes you think you are eating way less than you actually are or go through a too strict diet and isnt able to keep it up.
Also, the nutricionist will take measurements and will work with you, both policing and encouraging you.

>Too impatient?

yes, most people are,

im currently losing weight at a steady rate but i wish i could get to my goal as fast as i can.

why? because i got a major crush at a girl from my university and my weight is my only insecurity keeping me from talking to her.

not OP btw... just putting you in a /fattys/ perspective. im currently 215 pounds 6'0, goal weight is about 185

You're too much of a pussy to fast. You're also a fucking idiot asking people on Veeky Forums for advice. 99% of them don't know a thing but lift big heavy things and eat chicken and rice and fucking oats.
If you were going to water fast, you'd do it. There is no reason to eat less in between now and then. You are either serious and have gathered the knowledge necessary to know it's safe to start RIGHT now, or you haven't and will fill your fat fucking pie hole as soon as your stomach rumbles or you have diarrhea.

You are either eating and being a fat 200+lb piece of shit or you're not. Fasting isn't a meme, taking advice on Veeky Forums is.

Also, to the dipshits saying this isn't the "right" way to lose weight. Kill yourselves. This is the absolute best way to do it. Autophagy, speeds up metabolism, eats away loose skin, makes you feel like a pro once keto adapted (legitimately want to run for no reason whatsoever), and preserves muscle. The info is out there with data, go find it.

Sweet, I was just about to make a fasting thread.
>day 4 of fast
>just took a shit

What gives guys?

That's a bit harsh, telling people to "kill themselves".

Your body is cleaning itself up. There will be shit. Absolutely do not trust any farts.

>to the dipshits saying this isn't the "right" way to lose weight. Kill yourselves. This is the absolute best way to do it.

hey fuckface, nobody ITT argued whether or not he would lose weight by fasting. The trick is, if you're a fat fuck, when you're done fasting you still have no fucking clue how to eat and you're going to become fat again.

These brahs are just looking out by recommending something sustainable so OP can actually keep the weight off.

Nah, you're a dipshit. The act and physiological benefits of extended water fasting as well as losing the fat will help the user persevere. It is a major tool for understanding your relationship with food, and how much of your eating is senseless and just to grab that dopamine response when something tasty hits the tongue and begins to get chewed.
It's something that can't be explained properly. It has to be felt. Fasting has it's mental benefits as well as physical.

>Help me plan this out, Veeky Forums, I've never done this before. I'm 5'11" and 220lbs, and I'm planning to get skinny and start building muscle from there, since fat loss is more important to me at this point
Muscle burns more calories than fat. It's kind of pointless to focus exclusively on fasting and not lifting since you'll benefit the long term more in terms of calories spent.
>water only, fruit and protein with every meal, no desserts, not sure what carb intake is ideal
Any carb intake is fine so long as you work it off. Since you're not lifting it's a shitty move to eat more than 50g per day since it's mostly excess calories without nutrition.

>today, tomorrow, and Saturday, eat only a light lunch and dinner
Fasting has been shown to make it easier and more likely to binge eat later in the day, meaning if you're already a fat binge eater, simply spreading your meals out is a more sensible approach, especially since you're not lifting.
>go back to one meal a day for another week, with increasingly smaller portions
Typical fattie trying to do too much too fast syndrome.
>starting Friday, cut all food and just drink water for as long as I can until my body tells me to stop
As above, with more stupidity.
>slowly ease back into eating lunch and dinner, and start building muscle
That's not a plan, that's an idea.

Also none of this has targets or goals. You're just writing a bunch of shit and trying to get feedback because you haven't even decided what you're doing.

Stop your shitty fat mentality and start taking yourself seriously:
>Set a target bodyweight for a target date
>Don't set anything higher than you can manage, failing once or twice til you learn what you can do is fine, but giving up and binge eating because you stopped eating for 3 days isn't. Be realistic and sensible, not retarded
>Start lifting or another form of exercise as soon as possible. It makes everything easier.

Most importantly, stop planning and start, improve over time.

where's the anger coming from?

>I want a girl to like me in the future instead of now
>I'm too insecure to talk to someone so I'll focus on something other than confidence

These mental gymnastics are why you're fat and lonely. Also waiting a long time before you're willing to talk to a girl isn't impatience. It's the opposite if anything.

>OP is a fag for doing what I recommend
>Everyone else is a fag because they're discussing different ways to lose weight

Must be hard being this edgy

Anything gross happening to you? I'm in the military so I share a room with 1 person. I don't want worms coming out of my skin or something while I detox. I bought some body spray just to be safe.

OP is asking about fasting and obviously hasn't done his homework.
He's fat, which means he is insulin resistant in at least some way. Likely on his way to being prediabetic, if not there already. Fasting controls insulin, and by keeping the insulin reduced for an extended period of time, allows lipids to be free instead of glucose. It will also reverse his insulin resistance, cure type ii diabetes, and give him consistent physical and mental performance day to day instead of havng crashes every few hours due to blood sugar drops after eating. His loose skin will be catabolized, and old cells will be broken down to be rebuilt anew. His "hunger" will leave him 3-5 days in, and he will begin to have more mental focus on why he eats. For pleasure, or nutrition? He will watch his fat diminish, and notice his strength stay consistent in day to day activities.
There are too many reasons to fast and just about none to not.

My mouth taste musty and I smell a bit worse.

You will likely have acne if you go beyond a week or two. It differs for people. I've personally purged some stomach acid on a day 8 before as well.
So, painful vomit, liquid shits, and maybe some acne. I have a graph showing me losing at least 1.5lb per day after shedding water weight.
Also, your blood pressure drops. If you rise too quickly from a seated position you've been in for a while, you will get woozy for a moment as the blood rushes to your brain.

>I bought some body spray

I'm not sure why, but in context of everything you wrote, this is a fantastic punchline.

>OP is asking about fasting and obviously hasn't done his homework.
Projection
>He's fat, which means he is insulin resistant in at least some way.
Outright false. Even the obese can be fully insulin respondent, though it's rarer.
>Likely on his way to being prediabetic, if not there already.
Projecting
>Fasting controls insulin
No, but it helps to normalise it and some other hormones, while also having an affect on blood cells which translates to better glucose transport and indirectly, less insulin response.

I'm type 1 and fully aware of the benefits of fasting, but that doesn't change the fact you're an edgy idiot and ignoring what people are actually saying as a way to spout bullshit. Either way, none of that is what you said in your original pedantry. You strike me as particularly autistic.

Like I said, must be hard being this edgy.

It's a little hard. Think the southern heat got to me and made me angry. And yee, I'm probably somewhere on the autism scale.

Question for Mr Autism, since I'm OP: I was told that it's best to prepare for a water fast by gradually reducing calorie intake and eating healthier. Is there a physical/health related reason for this, or is it just mental preparation? Because if there is no health related reason for not just starting tomorrow, that's what I'll do. I'm not working til Monday, hopefully Ketosis will kick in by then.

If you are a reasonably healthy human bean, reducing intake is nonessential. That choice didn't even exist back in the day when we were basically wild animals.
Also, be serious. Start NOW. Not tomorrow. Fuck that last meal or whatever. It's a mental game from here on and before you know it you'll be internally laughing about people around you complaining about "being hungry."

There's a pretty active fasting board on reddit. You should go there if you want actual advice.

Found it, thanks.