BEHOLD my mock up of what I will look like when I ascend

You're welcome for making this thread bearable and useful

6'0 181

Looking good lads

5'11, 164

Mirin

shitskins get out

Here comes the cheaters

Fuark that chest is something to die for. Routine? Mirin hard bro.
Looking good!

hit those titties harder, otherwise youre doing good

uglies first

>after you

I just escaped from extreme skinny fat mode and now I'm entering dyel mode.

Weight dropped quite a bit over the first couple weeks, but I'm back up to where I started, replacing fat with muscle and water weight.

About two months into my bulk. Going to keep bulking for the foreseeable future.

Feels good, we're all gonna make it

Kinda gettin bored here lil guy so I did some searching on the archive since you bluffed giving me real stats... lol, topped out at 220lbs, that means you were one of the guys who couldn't even hit 200lbs natty...

remember you are unable to quit steroids even if you wanted because the humiliation you will suffer from having the people you see every day watch you deflate like a retarded balloon and the crippling depression you will have from a completely fucked endocrine system and scorched earth nut sack that won't be able to produce levels of test even half of a normal mans for at least a decade will surely lead to suicide

you, like all your pictures are just illusions, of course you're on an internet forum, you are retarded(like me) unlike me it takes pictures that make you look huge

Have fun spending money on something you do to impress others, mostly online because let's be honest everyone irl who sees you knows you got a napoleon complex and can't live without drugs

sorry I have to embarrass you on the only real place where you can get any respect from other autists like us. I hope you find what you are looking for and don't realize to late that you fucked up your natural life to be an imitation bodybuilder.

Fuck mirin we the same height and you're 10 pounds more but I look barely ottermode what's your routine
Same how tf are you 164 you look more at 5'11 unless you're lying and actually more of a manlet

Behold, my new face faggot

UL 3× a week my guy

first time BNposting eh nigger? come on, you gotta sell it harder

who are you again?

>cheaters
Pump and lighting is cheating lmao
Thanks man
Hit chest 2x a week
Day one is:
Bench
Incline db press
Incline flies
Dips
Day 2:
Bench only (I hit shoulders the second day)

>summerfag detected

behold my new chin and jaw faggot

when does school start again?

Found the beaner

>being this new
user is posting BN, a notoriously annoying tripfag who always gets banned, so another user was dumping BN's. also kys.

behold faggot

Jesus you are one built motherfucker what's your stats?

in that pic I was like 230 m8 here is 265+

Lifts?

a lot

more than anyone u know irl desu

How was that Reddit? Is it wrong to compliment people these days?

hes mad ur complimenting someone with a better looking face than him on their better looking body that his

ay papi

too bad you wear your keys around your pants like a fucking retarded ghetto nigger you probably are

how long until you post your dick again? literally the last resort of the wild urban nog and it gets you banned every time - see you with a new trip in a few i'm sure

k ttyl

You look like an aspiring serial killer. Block your face next time ted bundy.. Maybe shave your head, or get a new hairstyle at least.

6'2 198lbs

>6'4
>230
Would you join me in my towel?

Fug, fix'd

if i showed u what i looked like at 6'4.5" 235lbs u would legit go elliot rogers

Not really, but I do want to see though. I could always use a goal.

nah it's to brutal a life mog

Chick-chick-chick-chicken

Help pls

What do I need to do

G Y N O
Y
N
O

Lighting, angle, and pump can do a lot to make people look bigger at low weights.

I'm 5'11, 170 and look the same. Keep in mind a when you get that lean you basically have the muscle mass of an average fit guy 8-16 pounds heavier than you.

Thanks I hadn't noticed

I'm getting surgery for it in a couple months

nice gyno fag

>upper abs
>work on bis and tris to match those pumpkin delts (congrats on those btw)
>lower chest
What's the recovery on that?

Lookin thicc

You have some decent sholder width and lats, your traps are coming along and your legs are not bad. You are not too fat yet but you lack the size to be called beefy.
I would continue with your routine and try to add some more mass. Your mid section will benefit from a cut once you have gained a few pounds.
Looking good on the right track I would say. Maybe add some forearm accessories

4-6 weeks, actually not as long as many ppl say.

I'm down ~6k though

Small price to pay for no more
>NICE GYNO FAG
responses when you post in a cbt

Thanks and cutting atm. I'm down 8 from 168 to 160.

My routine is mainly high rep bb stuff. Doing an UL split with a full body day whenever i feel up to it.

77,2kgs at 190cm
-was pretty dehydrated desu normally I'm like 78kgs also physique not really that impressive desu but I think I have decent aesthetics maybe lacking some leg size

You got some breddy gud shoulder and ab genetics

Will I get puss in uni? Or am I destined to reach wizardhood.

Body don't matter to women but you're looking good, stats?

6'0" 182, need to lose this stomach fat but no one will even see me naked so not really motivated this summer

>Would you join me in my towel?
I'd full homo for you bby

180cm 73kg, lifting for about 1.5 years

been really slacking this summer but hoping to pick it back up with a lean bulk this autumn. anything specific i need to work on, i myself think my arms look kinda small.

first picture was after legs yesterday, this is my most recent backshot but im not sure when it was taken, not that long ago tho

6ft 160lbs
I just do a fuck ton of cardio and then some calisthenics. Used to be mostly running and biking, but I just figured out how amazing swimming is. Also
>Tfw eat a fuck on of sugar, other carbs, and fast food, only focus on getting enough protein
>Tfw still lose weight
>Tfw still run faste
Cardio is magical. I still need to get my micros in though.
My question today is, is that 30 minute protein synthesis window shit true?
Also the scribble is on their cause I didn't realize my boxers were unbuttoned and there was a hidden peak at the baby bird.

You look like cam newtons gay brother

cut and work abs you'll be fine. Hopefully your hair isn't gay

This might not be the right thread but any suggestion for removing a "bladder gut"? It's not really fat but it feels like my lower core is bloated. Thanks in advance.

snapshot from the weekend
my face is not photogenic but fuck it, too lazy to edit it out

youre right about the face, but youre roid-daddy-mode so it shouldnt matter to much ;)

Brazil was a mistake

how the fuck do you guys not have gfs when you look like that?

Can you get us some pictures, it would help us help you.

If its not caused by excess Growth Hormone, it's possible you just have a lot of fat packed around your organs, which is really unhealthy. Its often called a beer gut where I am from.

In that case you need to really commit to a clean diet that is well below your TDEE and you will fix it. On the other hand if it is not fat, see a doctor.

Cant lift away autism

6'0 190

here

i do get the ocasional one night stand, but ive never had any form of solid relationship. i think simply beacuse im broken. im honestly afraid if somebody gets to know me theyd get scared off. ive only really opened up to a few good friends, and for that to happen ive always been either wasted or on some kind of drug (95% of the time its just weed, but sometimes something stronger.

at the end of the day i dont even think of myself as boyfriend material, who knows, maybe thats whats holding me back. on the other hand, ive had that thought many times before and i cant seem to really convince myself of it. i guess il just get even really big and bang random sluts til either my dick falls off or i kill myself.

here

so instead of just going with the standard "autism" i guess il try to analyze and reflect on myself a little bit. i do get the occasional one night stand, but ive never had any form of solid relationship. i think simply beacuse im broken. im honestly afraid if somebody gets to know me theyd get scared off. ive only really opened up to a few good friends, and for that to happen ive always been either wasted or on some kind of drug (95% of the time its just weed, but sometimes something stronger.

this eventully lead to a (relatively small/managable) drug problem, the bigger problem is that im pretty emotionaly unstable (i know this post is starting to sound pretty edgy but its true) one day il be sky high but the next il be in a deep depression. if a big issue that i should deal with comes up i often just ignore it and carry on like nothing, but small bagatels that shouldnt affect me at all can often send me into insane emotional turmoil. adding this all together and you get quite the sour package

at the end of the day i dont even think of myself as boyfriend material, who knows, maybe thats whats holding me back. on the other hand, ive had that thought many times before and i cant seem to really convince myself of it. i guess il just get even really big and bang random sluts til either my dick falls off or i kill myself.

obviously there are more/other reasons i dont have a gf but i feel i got the main points down

If you have weak digestion and get bloated etc, avoid things like onion, garlic, beans, wheat, alcohol, caffeine, etc.

for some reason this shit got posted before i was finished writing it up, ignore the upper version

As user said can't lift away autism. We may look good but it gets to you man. I cant speak for others but lifting is a way for me to release stress and getting "built" is a bonus. Still a beta on the inside.

as someone who recently lost his virginity this summer and then had sex 3 more times and got in a relationship later, it really isn't as hard or difficult as it initially seems

as granted I'm gay, but I assume it's probably not that much more difficult the other way

>at the end of the day i dont even think of myself as boyfriend material, who knows, maybe thats whats holding me back. on the other hand, ive had that thought many times before and i cant seem to really convince myself of it. i guess il just get even really big and bang random sluts til either my dick falls off or i kill myself.
same here man same fkin story

so joocy what do you do for arms and shoulders and do you train forearms or nah?

6'1 149

>CBT
>posts pic of arm

soccer fag here

6'0 165~

my upper body is not impressive

5'8, 167

If my torso would just be 2cm longer i'd be 6'1 flat

blackies on the Veeky Forums?

>started lifting 2 years ago
>started at 185
>gained a pretty good amount of strength
>still 185
>still look like a dyel t rex

Just fuck my shit up senpai

yea faggot wuz gud

> 6'7" 229 lbs

Currently bulking, what to work on?

how are your sides so flat? that's sick routine pls

Oh shit it's spooky time

5'11 185

Nice

6'2 203-205
Lifting for about two years.

from skinnyfat to Dyel, how is my 4 month progress looking? Don't have a skinnyfat pic but I dropped 7 pounds of fat while raising lifts.

5'10", 150 lb, 12% bf

Thicc
Good job man
Mirin shoulders

Looking good brotha. I would say its definitely time to start lean bulking