How close is Veeky Forums to their fitness goals/ideals?

How close is Veeky Forums to their fitness goals/ideals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rw9zbeHEXY8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

... pretty far away still.

Goddammit, how do you make these? What program do I need?

not so far
4/4
london/4

Gimp if you want to make it look good. MSPaint if you don't care.

Gentoo, not possible on windows/macOS

here's the template
Just use paint.

>Dat chick
Who plz

Great style, bruh. That and fitted suits.

Thanks

Valeria Guznenkova (@Guznenkova)

Who is the girl on the photo?

see

DLd Gimp. Installed it. Opened it. Have NO fucking clue what I'm looking at or what to do.

Thanks, though.

Thanks dude

youtube.com/watch?v=rw9zbeHEXY8
np

Way too much of a hassle. I'll just look at other people's pics and admire them for being able to have the patience/knowledge to sit there and fuck with it.

Jesus Christ are you me op
TFW gf WANTS to "lift like a man because chick workouts suck" but is still tiny and cute.

Fag

still pretty far away... making progress though

>but is still tiny and cute
This is where we differ. I want my ideal woman to be at least a head taller than me.

>wanting to look like an anime character

>not wanting to look like an anime character

2020 is rapidly approaching...

last one left to achieve is grill

LONDON

8/10
I don't know what to feel about this
meh/10

These aren't goals. Goals are dreams with a deadline. This is just you daydreaming about what you wish you looked like.

he ded brah

I dont know how to lose my belly fat :(

post dat oni pic my man

>guts is my hero, lift to look like him
>am 5'10 super manlet
why is life so hard?

absolutely autistic, i bet the guy in that picture is wearing fucking sneakers

>plain fitted superhero or anime shirts

just starting, 225, can't do a pull up, skinny fat.

>buzz cut hairstyle
>wants a buzz cut hairstyle girl
Why do you hate hair

just al lil coma brah

Lose weight.

Belly fat is usually last to go lad, just cut or fast until its gone then resume bulking

>tfw 2010 was already 7 years ago

I literally remember that year like it was yesterday fuck

>those grills
my fucking man

>oni girl
Good taste my guy

>tfw you will never have Guts's proportions
Life isn't fair.

shitload far away

>Was 220LB
>am 190
>goal 160

I feel great, kicking ass.

6/10
Find at least one real body pic for comparison, hair is basic and good, style is ruined by the anime/comic shit. Grill is nice though, will make strong babies.

7/10
Body is nice and strong, hair is both professional and good looking, style is okay, and your choice of guy seems to simple. I guess he would be the bottom bitch in the relationship.

8/10, a bit bland but otherwise upstanding citizen goal.

7,5/10
Body is classic, hair is nice, style is kinda meh- will blend in with a crowd. Girl is statuesque and more distinct then the guy ideal combination.

8/10. Body, hair, and style match the girl. Will achieve all your dreams eventually.

Fat is one single organism, similar to your skin, you need to lose fat as a whole. Use some yohimbine HCL if you're impatient. Also, 7/10, solid but basic combination and excellent grill.

6/10, nice body, okay hair, shitty style except car, girl is alright although a bit plastic looking.

8/10. Body, hair and style works great together. Girl looks alright.

Plz don't die expensive instrument man

what is the name of those anime thots

nigger knockerz

>He doesn't want to secure American safety and hegemony using the corpse of Jesus Christ.

That doesn't sound very patriotic.

As far as far can be

I'm not too too far from my goals. Though i recently just cut my hair super short, so it's at least a year or two of growth until I get my longer curly hair back.

Also going to start up a more expensive gym membership and kick boxing class in September when school starts. If I eat decently and stay away from all the drinking parties my body goals shouldn't be too far behind.

7/10
I want to be able to pistol squat soon. Nice goals 8/10
ugh i don't like this
8.5/10
cool stuff 7.5/10
I really like the clothing style. otherwise meh

>far right girl

hhhnnngh

Same, need to put it in some serious work over the next few years. Also, 8/10, will expect you to become a stern faced bodyguard.

2/4
2/4 don't like style nor Emma
Love that gif
3/4 don't like style
2/4 don't like style and boo buzz
Rich/piana
2/4 don't like chink nor style
Don't know how to rate this one I like the majority, but not the skinny chinos on the guy and the political chick
2/4 don't like style nor hair
2 1/2/4 Don't like hair nor the guys wearing skinny chinos
3/4
Don't like high fades
3/4
that guys femrois and lateralis are way too big for the rest of his body and the other guy lacks. That Italian chick though

gets better from day to day

Miles, but I'll get there.

why do bitches think high waisted trousers are sexy. they're NOT, just like those arabian tard baloons with low waist. makes my dick go reverse

broke ass nigga lol
sexy asian boy
w2c sunglasses?

>we all want to be supermodels
>we all want supermodels

reality:
>we're all posting our wishes on a North Korean leaflet printing exchange

why not man, let people have dreams
even if its on a czechoslovakian underwater basket weaving BBS

Im getting pretty close

Hey hot stuff

>why do bitches think high waisted trousers are sexy. they're NOT
whyo do you think that women dress to impress you?

8/10
8/10
Not a big fan of the jeans. But the spy stuff is cool
7/10
Wut is this even?
6/10
-tats
9/10
EXTRA THICC
2/10
An absolutely horrendous style and body type.
Ghetto white trash.5/10
Aim higher with your body.
9/10
7/10
+hair, body, woman
-style
7/10
-hair
Neutral on women choice
9/10 You seem like a pretty cool old dude.
Keep rocking your style.
8/10
8/10
Decent taste.
6/10
7/10
-woman
7/10
9/10 Good style.

I'm only just starting on getting Veeky Forums so I feel like I'm a long ways off. But I'm determined to get there. This actually helped me get a better idea of what I want to achieve. Thank you user. The only issue I have is that I'm a manlet (5'4) but that's not gonna change anyway.

Explanation for the girls goal: Skinny mixed Asian-Slavic qt3.14s of either gender.

cute guy 8/10

love the hair and style 9/10

get it girl. 8.5/10

fuck shes so fucking hot fuck fuck

3/10

WRONG IMAGE !
RATE THIS ONE!

8/10
Nice twink goal, user. ;)

Pretty close actually, gotta do one more bulk cycle and then cut down to get my goal body (currently around 220lbs 15%bf). And I'm currently talking to a math nerd girl who checks all my goal-girl boxes

Cute, I like the fashion
Goal bodies have weird torsos, I don't really get the fashion, but MGTOW is patrician
Nice, goal bodies are thicc and fashion is based. I have that texture of hair and IME it looks better in an undercut
That guy's pans don't fit at all, I hope you're just memeing
there's a girl exactly like this at my gym except she dresses more conservatively outside of the gym. I'm not attracted to her and I look a lot like your goal body but then again I'm a closet homo so whatever
Cute. You seem like the kind of girl who reads slavery raceplay erotica
The slutty sandsnake is better

I've never said that. I'm just saying that I don't like this particular type of clothing.

How close are you to being a cartoon?

Not a fan of leather jackets or short haired girls, but I like your bod and hairstyle. 6/10

Is yohimbine HCL legit, or is it just a meme? Been stalling on a cut recently and genuinely curious

It works great, I lost like 40lbs over the course of 4 months while taking it and eating very little. Made me really energetic. Some of the effects wore off after about a month though. Gotta read the instructions though, e.g. take it while fasted.

Fashion and hair are there, but I'll reach my full goal one day.

>eating very little
Isn't eating little why you lost the weight though? Just calories in

long way still

Not rating others. 0/0

I've dropped over 60 pounds now and still going, also something odd happened at the gym today, I usually so DLs @ 225 pounds and am completely wiped after, today I did that again and was relatively wiped, but wanted to try for a PR, to my surprise I just kept adding weight and hit 315 with fair ease, I feel like I could've done more, but my grip got really slippery and I couldn't get a good enough handle on the bar, that entire thing was pretty fucking amazing to me and next time I'm taking some chalk with me and try to hit 335
So it's going pretty well, celebrating this with some rum later.

Fairly close, half a year and i'll be there, except that geralts shoulders are way wider but who cares.
howeveer
>tfw no qt to protect

Sorry for the unrelated post, but can you post the origina picture of that black and white buzzcut pic?

I have the most fucked up hair and after years of keeping it long and trying to make it look good only for it to look like fucking cotton, I think I'll be better off if I buzz my hair like that.

9/10 respectable lady

hair is boring, demarco-core is a dead meme and you look like a sleazeball after age 23 6/10

body pretty much requires roids for non-genetic freaks, hair and fashion are good, girl is specific but i support it 8/10

pretty boring unless you're athletic like bruce or spiderman, girls are eh 5/10

Fuck yeah Harms Way is tight, but James' physique fucking sucks and hc kids are fucking dumb

i'm less than a few months of pure discipline away

getting better, habits are pretty easy to unmake, still breaking through old ones

If you actually have a body like that and have those clothes and those boots and that hair then I'll cut my hair short and you can playrape me all day user. :3

She belongs to the white man.

COLONIZED

*sigh* I'm still a long way from cyborg strength. At least I make a decent sniper now with both bows and .9mm guns.

nother black plays fighting games meme
nice stereotype

is there an uncensored version of the first pic? I need to know

FAGGOT

holy shit please be trolling

But what if he's not gay, you fag?

Far

Just memeing? Those are relaxed fitted chinos. It's okay if you don't know about /fits/

Do you surf user?

his pic is Malia though