Is it acceptable to eat sugary foods when you're not cutting?

Is it acceptable to eat sugary foods when you're not cutting?

No way in hell I'm eating that towel heads cookies.

Fuck muslims. And btw stay away from sugar.

>no hair net

>breathing close to food

Why do pajeets not understand basic culinary etiquette?

That's a Sikh. Idiot

Well it depends what you mean by sugary, and also how much.

Fruit is acceptable cutting or bulking, for example.
Donuts are no good for cutting though, and not ideal for bulking but acceptable for a treat.

They look identical. Fuck off who cares

you're such retarded

fructose is no better than any other sugar
fuck off with your "fruit is healthy sugar!" meme

Not him but while this is true that's not what he's saying. He said fruit is acceptable. Presumably because it contains nutrients and vitamins which aren't present in donuts.

Read before you respond.

Sikhs are mostly chill

American Education everyone.

the nutrients and vitamins are negligible if you're already eating other healthy foods and even more so if you're taking a multi.
it's not worth the sugar. one every once in a while is okay, but I've seen too many fatties deluded into thinking that several apples a day is okay because "it's got vitamins and shit"

>negligible if you're already eating other healthy foods
Other than fruit? No, plenty of things that are helpful for gut flora in particular are only found in fruit.
>it's not worth the sugar
Nonsense, otherwise nobody would eat carbs other than athletes.
> I've seen too many fatties deluded into thinking that several apples a day is okay because "it's got vitamins and shit"
and I've seen plenty worse, it doesn't stop the fact that fruits are diverse and often packed with nutrition

You're also ignoring fruit with no or low carbs.

Stop projecting take an objective stance for once in your life.

Not OP but let's say I'm bulking at 3000 calories. If I am at 1500 calories and I have already hit my necessary protein goal (let's assume that goal is 170g, whatever) can I just eat 500 - 1000 calories of doughnuts, pizza, chocolate, etc. And still end up getting decent gains?

Oh and let's say I fill the remaining 500 calories with oats or some other good carb source.

Insulin

yeah you would be good to go, only way that you would gain fat is if you ate more sugar than your liver could process which the extra would then turn to fat, if you are insulin resistant in the least don't do this strategy

That's not how weight gain nor glucose conversion works. Don't talk out of your anus when people are asking for legit information.

are you really this retarded? how can you not tell a sikh apart from a muzzie

holy shit i'm american and this is embarrassing

I had 7 pieces of saltwater taffy today. Other than that my only snacks I'll eat are protein bars or almonds.

Made me lol

Your liver can approx. store 70g of sugar.
Your muscles can approx. Store 200g of sugar.
Sugar is stored as glycogens in this case, long chains of glucose.

Your blood "should" contain 2g of sugars at all times. Higher or lower sugar level will most likely trigger storing the sugar or burning it.

Excess sugar surpassing the sum of what's mentioned above will force your liver to transform sugar into triglycerides. FAAATS. Storing them in your adipose tissue. Enjoy your visceral fat. The more you store the more insulin resistant you become, the more insulin you need to shove that yucky shit into your sad fat cells.

Go keto or go home. Look up "Low Carb Down Under" and "Dr. Eric Berg" on YouTube. Prepare your anus for lots of research. Wikipedia and med lectures like "Ninja Nerd Science" on YT will be a requirement if you're serious about this.

Go keto or go home. But tread carefully and counterattack the caveats. You might have special conditions against this I dunno, do your research.

Useful post, thanks buds, will look Into it more.
I would love to hop back on keto, or even psmf to speed this fucking cut up but unfortunately I turn into a crying cripple because of gout attacks.

If you know about lipid metabolism, then you should know not to recommend keto.

if you want to.

BRO TIER

As in it causes Ketosis Acidosis?

A lecture on Lipid Metabolism is on my short-term TODO list though. In fact I might check it out now.

Not that I completely trust those seemingly independent MD's and professors I mentioned earlier on this, but the biological pathways of ketosis is reviewed by them.

lol no punjabis tend to be pain in the ass too like a ny other indian or pakistani.
more muslim lite still honor based. They are muslims that read basically

Retarded fat americans i swear to god, you people make me cringe more than autists

Best cuntry in wold

Didn't they assasinate the indian prime minister or some shit?