How much do you think a grow ass silver back alpha gorilla male could bicep curl with one arm ?

How much do you think a grow ass silver back alpha gorilla male could bicep curl with one arm ?

I could beat it in a fight. Brains > brawn

depends on fast his ass grow

Three fiddy

>user tries to ask the gorilla math questions, attempting to confuse it
>gorilla proceeds to slam user on the ground and stomp on his head until it caves like
>pic related

Yea sure

Lmfao

Just keep in mind its a full grown one

400 lbs or so bw

If a single Canada Goose can scare a silverback shitless, so can I. Brains apply to Geese vs Humans as well. All you have to do is grab the goose by the neck and swing it in a circle like a bag of potatoes, and you win. But a gorilla is clearly too stupid to understand this concept.

Dude get back to /x
This is /fit

I asked how much do you think an upper arm of these beast could handle, not if you could confuse them, kill them,rape them or so

I could totally rape a gorilla. Just gotta sneak up on it

holy shit rhinos are big

This comment reminded me of trying to sneak up behind the bear in the first cave in skyrim, and getting raped in the process.

Lmao

my understanding is that they are generally considered somewhere in the ballpark of 15-20 times stronger than humans (although this is nearly impossible to prove on any meaningful level) with a 1rep max bench press of 4300 lbs (estimated) i reckon they could curl 500 lbs easy

I think thats bullahit,they would be as strong as 8 untrained man

Probably 500 lbs would be their max curl with 2 arms

And their bench would be no more than 2000 lbs or so

4300 lbs is ridiculous

i wish it were possible to train silverback gorillas to actually test shit like this, get them on a good diet and training regiment and you could have him spot you

eventually get him on a cycle of test, tren, gh etc and see the upper limits of strength and size in the animal kingdom

Gorillas wouldnt really be exceptional at pushing.
They do however probably have very high pulling strength.

how are giraffes even a thing lmao

adult male chimps can achieve a pulling force equivalent to pulling over a metric ton.

Thats bullshit

Adult chimps are as strong as elite powerlifters when it comes to pulling strwnght, but not more than that