Rage

How does Veeky Forums deal with the rage and aggression?

Sometimes I can't lift it all away

Quasi-rape my lezbro.
It's cool, she understands that I need it and she gets off on it and she hinted at wanting to get pregnant so...

Hot. Got any webms?

I ask myself what's causing those feelings.
Being excessively sad or angry are often just symptoms of underlying issues.
I then try to identify and fix those problems.
The rest is accepted, or lifted/fucked/written/socialized away.

If you're not dealing with your emotional shit like an adult, then your rage outbursts are nothing but childish tantrums - even if you're 6'4 240 lbs.

I went full cringe and punched a tree once, Knuckles bled pretty badly but it felt good
Since then just read passages from the bible or meditate
Realise almost nothing is worth your anger and enjoy a peaceful life

Go beat the shit out of drunk homeless people.

One, but she found it and begged me to delete it.
She forced my face between her legs for two hours immediately after.
Was picking hair out of my teeth for days.

Phenibut my man. It's increased my patience and lowered my anxiety massively. Get pic related brand because I can attest to it working.

Either way I know those feels brother.

I deal with it by being a normal human being.
You know that weird levels of agression are a sign of mental illness.

You should talk to a professional. Doctor or psychiatrist.

Alex pls go

By making a plan that will never leave you. Someday I will get in a car, drive to wherever he is, get a mask, a pipe and make my mark on the people that harmed me. That's how I stay cool. I feel confident that I could do it, but I know secretly that I won't take my vengeance once I find something else to do.

Stoicism.

If you dont master your rage and aggression, then rage and aggression become your master.

>All that most maddens and torments; all that stirs up the lees of things; all truth with malice in it; all that cracks the sinews and cakes the brain; all the subtle demonisms of life and thought; all evil, to crazy Ahab, were visibly personified, and made practically assailable in Moby Dick. He piled upon the whale’s white hump the sum of all the general rage and hate felt by his whole race from Adam down; and then, as if his chest had been a mortar, he burst his hot heart’s shell upon it.
>All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event – in the living act, the undoubted deed – there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there’s naught beyond. But ’tis enough. He tasks me; he heaps me; I see in him outrageous strength, with an inscrutable malice sinewing it. That inscrutable thing is chiefly what I hate; and be the white whale agent, or be the white whale principal, I will wreak that hate upon him. Talk not to me of blasphemy, man; I’d strike the sun if it insulted me."

Find your white whale op, but make it something constructive like lifting

>t. low test beta

You still have it don't you

I've been having extremely violent dreams for the past week. Smashing peoples faces in, beheadings, mass murder.
I rarely get angry irl, but when I do I can't stop myself from going over the top. I try not to get into aggressive situations for fear that I'll kill someone.

hate fuck my big tiddied mommy-gf

i would post but blueboard and all

I come to Veeky Forums and post anonymous blogs about it, because I'm so fucking edgy.

bjj

Cry in between sets whilst listening to Alice in chains: would on repeat

see a therapist

punch myself, people don't even ask where I get bruises from anymore.

Also smoking helps me calm down, but I try to only do it at work or in public.and lifting obviously.

Rugby

Patrick pls go

This. Bible verses are soothing to the soul. Obviously lifting too but that's only an hour or two a day... crack open the good book when you're upset

T. Someone who has broken his hand by punching a brick wall

discipline/self control

Why is Melville the GOAT?

BJJ

I remind myself every day that I can't control other's thoughts or actions, only my own. If someone I must be around does or doesn't do a thing that would make me angry or upset, I try to think about how the action affects them instead of me to temper my feelings.

If you don't have to be around people who make you angry all the time, don't. This is the easiest and best solution. If you do have to be around them, try to find peace with the thought that they way they are living is probably more destructive to themselves than to you. Realize you don't have to patronize their bullshit and be rational in your interactions.

If everyone makes you angry constantly over insignificant matters, apply these thoughts to yourself and try to find a hobby that gets you outdoors and away.

>Not finding the underlying issues and fix them in a fit of rage
Never going to make it tbqh.
This.
Whenever I'm near someone or something that irritates me, I stop and ask myself why the hell I'm there and leave afterwards.

I have a black friend who's a Spartaboo, I guess.
I was bitching about something dumb one time while we were lifting. He smacked the back of my head, yelled, 'BITTER CUCUMBERS NIGGA', and went back to lifting.

I channel my hatred into lifts, basically going full sith mode.

jew pls go

please stop, I can only get so hard

how do I into stoicism?