Seriously speaking:

Seriously speaking:

Do you believe that someone could have this muscle mass and leanness at the same time WITHOUT any steroids/PEDS/juice in general?

Yes, it's possible. Just lift well and eat clean. It helps if you start young and work out through your peak years.

Yes.

no, I do not

We have established many times that he's fraud.
Saged

I don't give a flying fuck about your meme declarations, you piece of shit.

His traps are pathetic

Its possible just train hard and eat clean :)

You don't need aesthetic busting traps.

his abs and traps are just embarassing

Pretty simple answer regarding all questionable physiques.
Was anyone close to it before 1950?
If not, then no.

>inb4 muh modern diet and training methods
Not a big enough difference to account for the vascularity and FFMI of modern bodies.

I think it's possible that someone, somewhere could. I'm not sure it's him though.

How come you can't answer the question?

absolutely possible. Not achievable by everyone, but definetely possible.

nice shitposting

He isn't even that big, he doesn't even bench 3 plates, yall retarded.

>Not a big enough difference

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Example from another athetic category: sprinting.

Comparing sprint times between todays 10-14yo kids vs. old olympic sprinters between 1910 and 1930 shows that the "tiny" kids run as fast as the olympic athletes back then... We are not talking about your average joe kid of course but a kid that trains for that sport. The explanation given was simply improved training, technique and better shoes.

I can easily imagine that people can achieve way better results today natty than the people from the pre 1960 era. Yet I still don't believe for a second that the guy in OP's pic is natty.

Idk what the fuck is up with his abs. That's some creepy shit, but I'm pretty sure I've seen natties with biceps, shoulders, and traps better than his.

Nothing is wrong with his abs. You might see your abs one day also

>just bee yourself
no.

Those pockets under his nipples look weird as shit to me. I would never want my body to look like that. Sure I'll take a 4 pack, though.

>pockets under his nipples

Wtf man

Look at each of his nipples, then look a few inches straight down. I wouldn't want my body to look like that. I'm not sure why this is so tough for you too understand.

DELETE THIS YOU FUCKING KEK!

Quite obviously on gear but it's possible to look similar with 10 years and ridiculous clinical dedication as a natty. Jeff Cavalier is a good example.

Eat clen and tren hard.

He looks natty in that picture. But I've never others when he looks like he is /fraud/. In his current videos he looks natty as fuck, he has lost a lot of muscle.

his ribcage? or his serratus?

meaning he is off cycle

Why are his abs so shit? Does he not isolate?

Tren hard and eat clen amirite HAHA GOT EM

He's not even that big or ripped. Why are all of you shit at working out.

Sure. He would just have to be 5'7 or shorter.

holy shit ofc he's not natty are you guys THAT dumb? lets be real

You are easily impressed.

Pencil neck lol, of course he fraudulent.