Never clean shaven

>never clean shaven
>never smiles
>clear skin

thats really all there is to it

Eyebrows. Can't forget about cleaning up them stray hair on your eyebrows. I swear bro it's not gay.

why does this guy get posted all the time? he looks ok but im pretty sure i could get more chicks if i tried. he is a pretty boy so im sure he could get lots of 15 year old girls, keyword GIRLS. Actual women prefer actual men.

Stop this meme. You go around to every thread posting this. Normal people don't need to pluck their eyebrows. Only if you have ape-pig genetics.

Wew lad. Post your pic. Prob a gorilla-faced tubbo.

t. fat ameriMUTT/ameriKEK

Maybe for you

major cope

Is this a meme I'm not aware of?

His moustache barely connects. Is he white?

>English (of Norman origin): of uncertain origin. The most plausible suggestion is that it is a nickname for someone who was in the habit of wearing gloves, from Old French ganté, a derivative of gant ‘glove’ (see Gant) or an occupational name for a glove-maker, Old French gantier. However, a certain Hugh de Gandy was High Sheriff of Devon in 1167; it is possible that his surname is a habitational name from some unidentified place in France or even from Ghent in Flanders (see Gaunt 1).
Wouldn't surprise me if he has nerdic y-dna

>Is he white?
He's a good looking Brit so that means he has French and Roman genes.

Wtf, that god like face with that thick neck turns him into a masculine hunk

Who the fuck would make and post a picture like this? Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you. Every image is distorted and squeezed into weird proportions with a bunch of artifacting.
>Learn2Photoshop

yes, all the best looking englishmen have mediterranean colouring

The man is scientifically one of the most beautiful men to grace our era. Please post your face

is Ghandi even real?! legit a different species from humans Tbh Tbh

Make him skinny neck for proof, but not bad shop like that make good shop like you are proud of the things you produce

Why don't you write a sentence that you are proud of, instead of this incoherent jibberish.

how do i get clear skin?

My english has come a long way I am be proud. You angry because you cannot understand something that is not 100% correct showing incompetence in your own language

>that fwhr
slayer Tbh