Gyno

Can gyno come out of nowhere? I was 190 at 5 feet and 8 inches. And my chest was fine, not strong, but no gyno. A month goes by and bam my nipples are puffy, and it's noticeable through my shirts. Whenever I wear shirts all I see are my nipples. I ask my brother and he says he doesn't see anything weird, but it bothers me so much. I lose 15 pounds steadily, my stomach goes down, but I still see puffiness in my nipples. Sometimes there's even pain in them. Any help plsssss.

It comes from high estrogen and low test, so no it's not going to come out of nowhere unless you've done something to fuck up your hormones like too much gear, too much alcohol and sugar, big dietary change, etc

Either way see a doctor and get a real answer

Will posting a pic show of its gyno or not? I haven't had any dietary changes, idk what I've done...

The other issue is that even though I'm 19, my parents control every aspect of life, so I can't just make a doctor's appointment without consulting my parents, which I don't want to do

Pls any form of tips would help

>so I can't just make a doctor's appointment without consulting my parents, which I don't want to do
Yes you can, you're 19

Get a life you cuck

talk it over with your parents you stupid fuck if its bothering you enough then they will understand
whats your weight now and what were you at?

Stop masturbating to traps

I'm 182, I've gained some weight back because my lifts started stalling. I feel like I have no chance in life, I've been dealing with ocd, parents don't believe in that, I feel like I'm falling in an abyss. My body keeps getting worse and worse. Everything got smaller except my gut in my cut. And my puffy nipples stayed. My parents and I aren't close, I can't just bring that up on them

It's puberty
If you're under 22-23 just wait and it'll go away
If it's still there or your older than you may need minor surgery
Checked and what?

It's been like this for nearly a year.

And how old are you?

post pics of your nips, it's the only way to know if you're just being your own worst critic, or if you need surgery for your tits

I'm 19 now, but 18 then

I understand, but it's so noticeable through a short there's no way I'm imagining. Also my body is just shit in General, I think it may be low estrogen, I've been working out for over a year, and I still look like shit, there's times when I take weeks off, but still all my lifts are stalling, I can't stick to a program for over a week, I'm thinking of bodybuilding but that isn't fun. I don't wanna live like this anymore.

>I can't stick to a program for over a week
that's your problem man, no consistency. you should be on the same program for months at a time. are you counting your calories and eating whole foods? it may be holistic bullshit, but try switching to an all natural soap and deodorant, dont consume things out of plastics, drink purified water.

So wait yah dingus
It'll go away in due time

Exact same position as you OP.

I'm 210lbs and 6'0, so I'm thinking it's just fat.

That's what I'm thinking, but I want to get a bit bigger for another meet

Thank you

You probably don't but yeah, a pic would be helpful