How serious is balding? or is it more of a self esteem thing?

how serious is balding? or is it more of a self esteem thing?

If you were ugly before you started going bald, you're fucked.

If you were decent looking before you started going bald, you'll be fine.

if you are seriously going bald, as in, whole patches of hair are gone, or you as of now only have a bit of hair.

just go full fkn shave. ez solution

keep lifting, get huge, and shredded.

shaved head+huge+shredded=monster slayer from the future

enjoy being a true alpha specimen

My entire fedora collect is now a complete waste. I was thinking of wrapping a bandanna around my head to see if they will fit that way.

Like this.

If you start balding shave your head and grow a goatee

Cons:
-Look Older
-Less Desireable to Women
-Almost always damages Self Esteem, particularly for people who had long hair/ creative hairstyles as part of their identity. If you've always had a buzzcutt it doesn't change much

Pros:
-More Masculine, makes you look stronger
-Professional Benefits (goes w/ looking older)

Basically cons outweigh pros but it's not terrible. Earlier it kicks in worse it is

Buzz it

It's not too bad

Worst meme of Veeky Forums. I'm balding myself and I've asked many girls what they think about shaving option. Most of them said it's gross/creepy and only one said that she doesn't care that much

it even isnt that bad, stop being a pussy

how is it fucking creepy? it's not something that can really be fixed, even in it's early stages.

make it work until you're old enough that it doesnt matter

i started going bald at like 16 but can still pull off some styles even now it is worse at 22, theres something i've always appreciated about a receding/balding guy wearing their hair with conviction rather than just shaving it off.

- no homo btw

I'm fucked when I go bald I think. I have kind of a feminine looking face but it kind of works with my hair. When I'm bald I'm going to look like a freak.

Depends on your headshape and how jacked you are.

Would that prefer a comb over? I don't understand how shaving is a bad thing.

>Balding since 16
>Still get female attention

But I do have height face frame and voice

IF you are the one who knocks the door, then no problem being bald.

Nobody cares. At least nobody that matters. There is a relationship between balding and heart health tho iirc.

Once u go bald, say good bye to the 6-7/10s. Enjoy the fatties and social reculses. 2-3/10s and a 4 if you're lucky.

#sorrybro

Shit happens. Shave it and move on.

Trim those fucking brows holy shit nigger.
Shame about the moles or skin tags.

Would be 8/10 material with hair.

It'd be better if you just used the clippers without a guard instead of razor and cream.

I know I need to get the moles removed. I just work too damn much and then it's all family time. It's a pain in the ass trying to see someone for it in cuckanada. Eyebrows too. I'm not big on personal grooming. I keep myself clean and my nails trimmed, but the rest kind of falls to the side.

But then people wouldn't assume I'm a nazi

shave with the grain so you just have that 5 O' clock shadow effect. don't buzz with clippers. it never looks right. you want

If you trim your brows you'll be decently attractive my man. I'm not big on personal grooming either but you need to learn how to fix your brows.
And let your hair grow just a little.

yeah man i know girls too and can say that they always tell the truth 100% of the time

It does grow. I only shave it once a week. Yesterday was that day. Clippers are annoying. Tiny hairs go everywhere. Shaving is a lot easier. They all just wash down the drain. I will clean up my eyebrows if it will make you happy, but I will still have the damn moles.

Fucking hate moles. So glad my kids don't have them...

I have a receding hairline so fuck it, I just shave it off.

When I started on gear I never gave a shit about the balding sides b/c I was already shaving my head.

>driveway all fucked up
>non-M series BMW

Fuck enjoy your shit life loser.

>yeah man i know girls too and can say that they always tell the truth 100% of the time

What? Girls lie to themselves ALL the time dude. You know how many of my chick friends have claimed that they like X and Y features, then end up sleeping with someone with Q and W features? Oh how they say they love tall guys, then date someone 5'8 and suddenly they don't care anymore? Oh how they say they hate facial hair, then call a guy with a beard sexy?

You NEVER take what a woman says at face value. Jesus just how many women have you been around?

the comment was sarcastic m80
obviously whatever girls he talked to dont wanna reveal how picky they are
women consider receding hairlines to be a total game changer
unless you have amazing facial aesthetics going bald lowers your looks by ~2 points

Been taking the following daily for 2 months:

Vitamin E 400 IU
Vitamin D3 2000 IU
Vitamin A 8000 IU
Biotin 2000 mcg

In 2 months, my nails are beginning to grow crazy fast, and my thin hair has become much thicker. Great cocktail for hair, nails and skin. Would recommend strongly.

more like
>front plate

holy shit you look like ted bundy

Going bald early was actually what motivated me to start lifting

>balding at 17
>couple bad haircuts and awkward hat phase
>eventually say fuck it and buzz it at a 0
>later clean shave it
>since I'm bald I decide to grow out the beard
>get into lifting to complete bald and bearded look
>discover the benefits of lifting and get more serious about it

Hottest girl I've fucked was after I got a buzzcut. I looked a lot worse but after years of trying I managed to obtain this don't give a fuck attitude. Working so far

nah dude, a lot of guys look bad cause of their hair. picture an office or a bank, all the bald dudes working there with balding haircuts or shit styles. makes em look like tired dads who cycle on the weekends.

having a solid haircut/good hair genetics (thick and straight) validates literally everything else, fashion wise. being balding has the complete opposite effect. can you imagine pic related with a balding hair?

Well he was probably the most attractive serial killer in the last 50 years, so I will take that as a compliment.