I did 5x5 and SS type programs.

198 lbs

Waist 35.5 inches

Neck 15.5 inches

OHP is 1 plate for 1.

Bench is 205 on a good day lbs.

Squat is about the same.

DL is 335.

How do I fix this deformed monstrosity of a physique? I started off benching 95 lbs for 1 rep btw.

PS I already know im ugly and disgusting looking but where did it all go so wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

seannal.com/articles/training/overhead-presses-overrated.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally same problem

Start cutting retard, you have too much fat.

Also looks like you might have minor gynecomastia, may want to get it checked out.

For how long have you been lifting?

I thought I had genetic gyno but its loose skin from when I was a 240 lbs lard ass and some bodyfat. My nipples always been puffy even when I was 165. Only way to cure gyno is surgery so just gotta deal with it.

Mantits aside when I cut I lose strength so then I eat more to gain strength and I do but then I get fat. So how can I win?

You cant be in a catabolic state and an anabolic state at the same time.

Since my lifts are shit it may take another full year to be intermediate lifter then I cut back to a novice lifter.

Its a catch 22.

Eat less fatty foods when gaining and in general. And if you want a nice physique that looks cut you're going to have to lose some of the strength you've built up, its inevitable.

SS + GOMAD claims another victim

>You cant be in a catabolic state and an anabolic state at the same time.

Everybody is literally in a catabolic state and anabolic state simultaneously. This is what it referred to as "metabolism." The net result of this is changes in body weight, and changes in body composition.

Also, in the same vein, you CAN increase your lean body mass while losing weight. Beginner lifters can do this with weight training and a diet high in protein, even on as much as a 40% calorie deficit. You feel like shit, but it works.

cut at a small deficit (like .5 lbs - 1 lb a week) and make sure your macros are PERFECT. you'll have a better chance of maintaining strength this way.

3-4 years before you see results, not 3-6 months or not even a year. You have been fooled by fit. Just lift and forget.

1pl8 OHP and not a single shoulder was seen. How? My shoulders are barely stronger and they are poppin'

Not op but how badly would my strength suffer if I cut while not being able to train because of an injury?

Because a 135 OHP is a beginner lift and his body fat is too high.

Cutting while not lifting is how you become a skinnyfat blob. Everybody that cuts without lifting ends up looking like a skeleton dipped molten ballistics gel.

>Because a 135 OHP is a beginner lift and his body fat is too high.

He should have some sort of development at last. They're completely flat. When I started out with the bar, my delts had more development.

cut down to 170lbs and youll be looking slick

You got good pecs OP. Get to a 4/3/2/1 meme and work on volume on pull-ups and dips.

P good chest genetics

height?
my advice is cut.

I dont believe you

Like this guy said, just keep at it.

>Mantits aside when I cut I lose strength so then I eat more to gain strength and I do but then I get fat. So how can I win?

Pick one and stick with it.

If you want to look better in the short term, eat at a deficit. You can accept losing a bit of strength, but at your level you should be able to maintain all of it if you're not cutting too hard & hitting your macros. Once you become a spooky skeleton, you can lean bulk and you'll look better every month.

Regardless, you won't look great immediately following a cut, or a bulk. You need to accept looking bad in the interim to ultimately achieve your goals; either you will become a skelly cutting, or you will get a little pudgier bulking, but ultimately you will have a better base to build off of.

What's important is you pick one approach, stick to it (bulk 6 months, or cut till skelly), and don't overdo it (500 cal deficit or surplus max).

You can recomp (eat at maintenance) if you want, as many people will recommend, but I feel that's inefficient... judging by your lamenting, your problem so far is probably just eating at maintenance

meant like this guy said, not OHP guy...

Try something with more upper body volume, or add more to what you're doing. I've been doing a basterdized 531 BBB but added joker sets on the 2 upper body days and cut the BBB sets to 3 on lower body days. All these programs are just a starting point, you will have to fuck with your programming at some point, as you go on your better able to make smart changes instead of "LOL500SETSOFCURLSEVERYDAY" type of changes.

you have a mess of genetics

i had a better chest+arms from doing bodyweight

That being said you should eat less and eat cleaner, chicken breast+brown rice+broccoli for you boi

OP here. I read the thread. I will be assembling the information together and put it in a workable form.

On the OHP. I do it with strict form exactly as how its suppose to be done. The camera doesn't show my arms or shoulders in a good light. IRL even people who make fun of my body say I have big arms and broad shoulders. So Im guessing its just genetics. I grew up using my shoulders and arms alot due to burning our own firewood. And farmboy type chores.

My height is 5'11" forever a manlet kek.

Thanks guys. And apologize for letting you see this pic prob could have used a different one but really needed to know wtf was otg.

In terms of squat I took a long time to learn the proper form. So I often had to use lighter weight or deload because before I good morning my squat. I personally like my quads and before I had no ass. I have good calves from walking upstairs all day.

LOL retard

he should eat MORE fatty foods if anything to help with testosterone production

What should I do then? maintain until my injury is healed?

Jesus Christ you guys are faggots. This kid probably weighs 150 and youre telling him to cut? Lol you fucking pussies. If he's newer to lifting hell lean out as he lifts. What are you all women watching your figure? Just lift fucking heavy shit dude and get big. Then worry about cutting fat once you have a good strength base.

because OHP is a front delt dominated exercise, and front delts are the least visible

please don't fall for the OHP-only for shoulders meme, you need to hit your side and rear delts with isolation work if you want that 3D delt look

seannal.com/articles/training/overhead-presses-overrated.php
1. cut, you are fat
2. do a fuckload more volume for bench press and overhead press, throw in isolation work for biceps, triceps, side delts, rear delts, abs

there, fixed

He said he weighs 200lb, stop b8ing

he sure as fuck didn't lean out the past few months, and he won't lean out now if he remains in a calorie surplus

he needs to un-fat-fuck himself, and he needs to do loads more bench volume and hit the isolations hard