YOU'RE TELLING ME THIS FAT SACK OF SHIT IS GOING TO OUT LIVE RICH PIANA

WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT

Yes he is.
Boogie kicks ass.
He's finally gonna make it.
Shut the fuck up.

>He's finally gonna make it.
good joke.

He is. Operation was a success. He will lose weight.
He will be miserable since he won't be able to eat all the stuff he loves, he will crave it forever, but he'll lose weight.
He will look like shit with all that loose sking hanging from his arms and belly and legs, but he'll lose weight.
He'll stop being funny since his Francis character's only "fun" part was being overweight and entertaining to make fun of, but he'll lose weight.

He'll live a couple years longer than he would've without his surgery, but he will be depressed af.

But he'll lose weight.

getting the operation does not mean success. he can easily plateau and start gaining weight again.
weight loss is a habitual thing.

What if he loses the weight? After losing the weight he might be interested in getting in shape. He'll be able to exercise. Problem is his heart is so fucking destroyed that he dies of a heart attack. Is this a likely scenario?

Well yes, he's all natty unlike piano

not so fast user, the piano man is 46, boogie is 42

Life isn't fair bros

He has no self control whatsoever, so then yeah, he's fucked.

Hello Boogie

DESU they both have unhealthy lifestyles, this really isn't some shocker that a dude who made a living abusing serious amounts of steroids has probably ruined his heart.

Hope he's alright tho

>No self control
>Dopamine receptors irreversibly fucked after a lifetime of binge eating
>Flabby skin even if he does manage to lose weight
Yeup, he's gonna "make it."

>Fun fact
The surgery never happened, he made the whole thing up for video fodder.

>Boogie has eaten so many Twinkies that he will survive the nuclear holocaust

Do you think boogie has another 3 years left in him?

It's just as the prophecy fortold, boogie will be /ourking/. I just hope Scooby is safe.

so who is gonna make it first Veeky Forums?
boogie or jason

dubs says he get into a skateboard accident and dies. All before the year is out.

reroll

rollin again

YOU FUCK!!!

Rip goobert. Only other heir I can think of is rippetoe but he's probably as close to deaths door as rich was.

Boogie is still more likely to be king than Jeff Seid or Connor Murphy.

boogie already outlived zyzz cause of his superior genetics, he'll probably even spread his genes and have kids, if he hasn't already.

rice piano is toxic, his body is toxic, his mentality is toxic, his tattoos are vomit.

LARD GARGLING

boogie is down to 487 pounds

jelly?

Of his money yea, but I wouldnt swap lives with him. Im quite content being a lower middleclass cardiofag.

he's streaming right now. he seems well. the age of boogs begins

Boogie is already down 100 pounds.

100 pounds.

All of you bullies telling him he's going to die need a reality check. He's making it, and you're not.

He's down 100 pounds since 2011, idiot. Normal people can do that in less than a year. If he was ever gonna be fit, he would be by now. He's got all the tools to do it, he's just lazy and has no self control

>The surgery never happened, he made the whole thing up for video fodder.
And you can prove this how?

i'm down 170lbs and i wasn't even half of his weight, let's put things in prospective here, he just started, he's going to need time.

does someone has calculated how many extra heart beats he did while he was 600lbs and calculated in years of life?

Genetics

>normal people can do that in less than a year

What the fuck is your definition of normal?

in all fairness, rich has been going at it full throttle and been pumping himself full of chemicals to the point he's just as radioactive as chernobyl.
boogie has been stuffing his face with more normal material though in inhumane proportions

Hahaha boogie is gonna outlive them all and become the king of Veeky Forums