Rate my Routine

Squats 3x8
Overhead press 3x8
Pull ups 3x8
Dumbbell press 3x8
Barbell curl 3x8

Been doing this every other day. How is this for a beginner routine? Total shit or am I gonna make it?

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobysworkshop.com/teen-workout-plan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

horrible. why would you make a routine instead of just using any of the popular beginner ones?

I tried combining a on day/off day routine I found online. Bad idea?

delet

not ideal but you will make gains

Better off following an actual program.. No need to make up your own routine.

.... If you're gonna make your own routine why would you exclude bench press

I've been following a variation of starting strength and I was wondering if adding some endurance cardio at the end of my workouts would be a bad idea. I need to work on my 2 mile run time for APFTs.

I'm another user, I have no fucking clue about fitness routines

Can you guys suggest any starter routines for us normies?

I've been doing 25 squats, crunches and push ups, 4-5 times every two days, is this useless for me?

Pls respond

Read the fucking sticky you cretin.

1)Click the sticky
2)ctrl+f
3)"Good beginner routines"

No one reads the fucking sticky, I'm so used to seeing them on other boards I ignore them automatically. Anyways, thanks

Oh shit, I'm on a PC now and there's a dino gif, never mind, the sticky is pretty noticeable actually

scoobysworkshop.com/teen-workout-plan/

Do this for six months and then move to an intermediate program. Or just do SS.

StrongLifts 5x5 my nigga

wtf is SS?

Super Strength you Fucking mong

Kek

compound exercises are good for beginning, but you'll eventually want to mix it up a bit more.

SS, and once you plateau, do SL5x5. Ride that out for as long as you can until you plateau, and then try some other more intermediate programs

Read the fucking sticky and never ever attempt to create a special snowflake thread again or I'll rape you when you're asleep

Idiot. Read the sticky and shut up.