Making it

Are you guys getting closer to your fitness goals? What are somethings that keep you back and slow you down from making progress?

Working out of town for 12-13 hour shifts.

This girl has such a kind smile

My heart hurts

>tfw no cross eyed, thin lipped, gf

Last lifted when I was 32-33. I'm 37 now and it's a bit different my dudes. Been fighting off injuries every step of the way.

Back has a herniated disc, but it has been since 17yrs, so no big thing.

Strained Achilles tendon when a squat went weird.

Tendonitis developed really early when I started benching again.

Left shoulder mobility has dropped and it pops a lot now.

I gotta make it soon brahs, my cmhourglass is running low on sand.

Same

>I'm 37

Got any life tips for us young fucks?

Oh my God, she's beautiful.

Whos this? Shes so pure that she looks fake.. beauty but something creeps me out

Name?

nice gook

weed.i set my birthday as my last hurrah.its just too expensive and at the end of the day just degernerate behavior .

im confilcted on the show, cant decide if its overrated by /tv/ or if its actually the only funny animation/cartoon in the past 10 years

man I'd throw all my gains out of the window if I could have a japanese girlfriend

I mean I'm already learning the language, but there's not much I can do to find someone except talk to japanese online and hope there's a crazy enough girl out there who would date someone from the other side of the fucking planet

Dad got fired and family is broke user. And I can't find a job cause I'm a pussy.

Have you tried not being a weeb faggot?

I did, life was much less fun

God, weebs are pathetic

I had to take a break from the gym for 4 weeks due to work.
Before I went I was getting extremely close to my squat goal of 220kg (I was at 215kg) but now I'm only at 190-200kg.
Deadlift also went from 240kg to 200kg,

Feelsbadman.

didnt she die ?

Wow Op, that girl is so pretty. She has that innocent sweet look on her face that only a small percent of pure girl have now a days. I want to take that girl out and actually make sure she has a great time. She needs to respected and loved because just by looking at her I can tell that she's had a brutal life. I want to give her a nice life so that she will know that life is actually really nice. Fucking hell she's so beautiful.

Damn I think I'm in love.

This girl looks like a child wtf user?

I always see absolutely beautiful girls like this and I want to hug them and be happy

Then I remember that millions of other guys want to do the same so there's no reason a girl like that would even talk to a 3/10 like me

that pic is fucking hilarious and im not sure why

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

Which show is it, my man? I don't watch a lot of TV.

Don't be a fucking pussy. You'll never have another shot in life. Go out there and embarrass yourself until you learn how shit works. If the average 100 IQ normie can make it, you can fake it.

A month off killed that much power? How is that possible

Was 235 lbs at 5'10", been cutting for a long time now. I'm down to 150 lbs with clear muscle definition and vascularity everywhere but my stomach area where most of my fat was stored. I still have a spare tyre I'm struggling with, going to try for 140 lbs and hope that takes care of it. I just want a flat stomach, then do a slow clean bulk. I'm tired of my lifts not progressing, and not putting on lean mass.

because the kids just got a nosebleed or fucked up his nose someway yet the whole scene looks like something straight out of saving private ryan

not optimal genes and bad diet possibly, maybe he did drugs

Move to Japan

xavier renegade angel

Unfortunately, you seem to misunderstand reaction images you retarded faggot. The image actually has to relate to the post you stupid retarded idiotic faggot.

Fuck you lol legit excited me

wtf is that shit

It's the show you were asking for...

thats what the image is referencing though

He told you exactly what it was.

I've lost 50 lbs. Currently stuck on a second plateau at 219.

Try eating a maintenance for 2 weeks, then go back on a deficit. Jump-starts your metabolism.

I don't normally like chinks, but that's a very cute smile I must say

I have a gf and a oneitis at the same time.

My deadlift generally fluctuates a lot. I tried 220kg earlier today and failed it.
I got a 200kg squat so fairly happy with that. I should get back to where I was reasonably quickly. This is only my 2nd week back at the gym.

I wasn't able to eat as much over the 4 weeks so lost 5kg bodyweight as well.

Nah, I'm natty. I think it was the bad diet and not training putting my CNS out of practise. Don't think it was 100% strength lost.

this nigga is learning a whole other language, and you weirdos decide to shit on him?

ok...

He's a weeb tho lmao who cares lmao are you also a weebfag lol because you sound like one lmao.

>t. Fellow weeb

Crazy, this show just recently became a topic on /tv/, and we are already getting Pepe's of it

>you weirdos
Because we are the ones learning a useless language just to understand our animez, right?

My goals are definitely being slowed down by working hard physical labor. It means I only get to workout twice a week and run 4 times a week because I'm in a perpetual state of physical recovery from my job.

>learns a language that lets you communicate with 127 million more people
>useless

america everyone

if you're a basic bitch you should actually NOT learn the language and just visit a hub or other gaijin hunter infested shithole in tokyo and you're set for life

the image pictures his mood you raging autist
>inb4 this is some flavour of the month bait

I'm 228lbs right now. Losing like 2lbs a week at leastn now. I was 260lbs back in January. My goal weight is 180lbs but I'll look really aesthetic even at 200lbs I think. I'm 6'2.

I want to pick up some melanotan and maybe dye my hair light blonde for dat dere ryan gosling look.

I am pretty disgusted that I let myself get this fat (dad bod right now but at 260 I was chubby as fuck), I was so depressed, I was so lonely I gave up. But then I just started getting better and better.

lowest of the lowest test.

I bet you faggot are on keto or something.

I feel like I'm definitely starting to near my natty limit.

> Lifting 4 years
> Started at 6'7" 165 lbs 15% bf
> Currently 6'7" 230 lbs 12% bf

I just feel like the past year I have only gained maybe 5 lbs of muscle. I bulked to 255 last winter and look almost the same this summer as the previous one after cutting.

Not that I plan on stopping, but the diminishing returns are somewhat demotivating.

I think you misunderstand
I'm not out for sex
I've decided to do this and I'm completely serious about this

My point stands.
And even if you want a traditional girl studying the language in your home country won't help shit. Just hop on the JET program and be sure not to socialize with gaijins.

I don't live in America and Japanese is useless outside of Japan

Thanks bruh

well I don't intend to stay in my homecountry all the time but I don't think there's any chance of me moving unless there is actually someone there to be with

I thought the same thing

I think it's because the spacey, "life flashing before my eyes" look on kid A's face, and the fact that kid B is only 11 and has to talk another human through his death -- and they are all kids.

>low test faggots calling others low test faggots. lol fuck you kid I have more test in my left nut then you do in your whole fucking body. If I every see you type this shit again, I'll fucking report you to moot.

Naw fuck it. I'm going to report you now. lol enjoy your ban you fucking kike.

Didn't she get

B L A C K E D

Not so long ago?

;_;

yes

there was a post on /x/ about pic from op

How did she die?

She didnt, there is a corpse hidden in the trees

Nigga you just said she died. Anyways where is the corpse? Apparently I'm too retarded to find it

Well, I was talking about wat anons said on /x/ post

I couldnt find the corpse too

What the fuck, I just reverse searched OPs pic and it went to some korean forums and they were talking about bodys. What in the actual fuck did this girl do?

>trying to talk to /x/tards
>expecting them to make sense
nigga you should know better