You're buying your groceries and protein shake at CVS, see this, what do

You're buying your groceries and protein shake at CVS, see this, what do

Taylor why do you not have wireless headphones?

Remember I'm still in Florida and contemplate suicide for the 12th time today

carry on with my day, smile at her if we make eye contact

Ponder why would somebody bring in a bag from Wholefoods into a CVS if it wasn't for theft.

Only a total fucking pleb would use wireless headphones. You can't get decent quality headphones without wires.

But of course you're American so you probably saw the latest apple ad and wanted a pair.

Taylor Swift is ugly

no booty, no tits. I would just continue shopping.

>at CVS
What am I?
Not poor?

five, six
pick up sticks
seven, eight
let 'em straight

reach under her dress and fondle her ass. then call my lawyer

pull her pants down and grab her bare ass

drop my shit and head to Publix for my groceries

Why are these court drawings so shit? They look like they were drawn by a kid.

>that one guy who wears wired headphones at the gym

nigga what are you talking about?

S FL reporting in. I fucking love it here.

You OK user?

They're usually done very quickly during the trial so they can be published immediately. Sometimes they have to be done by memory as well, as sometimes artists are barred from sketching in the courtroom

I have to use bluetooth headphones because my headphone jack is broken.

Mad?

>be last week at gym
>get on stair stepper for warm up cardio
>guy on stair stepper next to me has wireless iPhone 7 headphones
>one pops out and falls on the floor in the middle of his stair stepping
>has to stop, get off and find it under the machine

I always thought they were a stupid idea, it was nice to see that confirmed in real life.

>Only a total fucking pleb would use wireless headphones. You can't get decent quality headphones without wires.
Only a total fucking pleb couldn't afford decent quality wireless headphones. Here, have a (You) to buy something, you poor soul

geert wilders defence attorney extRodinaire

this is what peak performance looks like

>iPhone 7 headphones
airpods are pleb. Real men use wireless Bose, JackBird, Samsung or Anker

Salute her.

Start lifting

The girl with the blue bag is more my speed and the girl with her back turned looks fun sized too.

Because wireless headphones aren't powered by a DAC. The only good pit are those Sony ones with extra bass. Wired has better performance, unless you have a wireless adapter that can power most headphones. Watch some zeos review. You'll learn a bit.

>DAC
>for fucking headphones
kys my man

Ive never seen this before and i already know this is shekreli

love that guy

Same, I'd always pick the blue bag grill over the fucking skelly flat giraffe

After I posted I was afraid I ruined it with the filename.

Turn away in disgust. Coal burners should hang.

Maybe 10 years ago. Bluetooth headphones can produce the same quality sound as wired cans these days.

>be in same grocery store as Tay
>have to fart insanely bad
>be in cereal aisle
>she turns the corner and starts walking towards me
>purge my bellows
>the crop dust hits her hard, she's taken aback.
>I turn around and say to her "omg that's foul how could you?"
>she grovels trying to explain it wasn't her.
> I do a 360 and walk away.

Ask if she could introduce me to Klossy

CVS is way too expensive to shop for food and groceries, let alone protein.

>He doesn't know about the jaybird x3's

Fucking pleb

I have a pair of Chinese true wireless headphones that I bought for 30 Usd. 7 months going strong. I wear them for cardio and lifting. Wired headphones are just primitive at the point

offer to buy her some red meat, she needs more blood, some legs and some ass

nah no one reads filenames

I saw it, got confused by the grey hair, and then saw his cheeky smirk

Glance and look away immediately identifying her as her. See her in my peripheral giving me a full scan, her eyes ending on my bulge or eyes.

"Nice shoes. What's your dad like?"

>anker makes headphones
what

i wanna meet that dad

boobs deleted

Lean down to BF and make a snide remark to point her out.

What a legend.

check everybody looking at her
it is pathetic, fuck
she must feel like an alien

Holy h*ck I love you Taylor swift can you please sign my phone and can I please please please take a picture with you??!!!????

they still can't, but the conveniance and comfort of wireless has rendered wired obselete

I got these for free and they're spot on
only caveat is if you forget to charge them

nothing
she will see my cock dragging on the ground and walk up to me

lmfao. I had those for not even two days before I returned them. They are absolute dogshit. Even comes with an app to unbalance the eq even more.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Clearly. I fell for the meme, but because I my ears actually work I quickly found out that they were terrible. You, on the other hand, are an idiot who just fell for the meme.

>used JayBird but didn't used FLAC + pairing with an aptx device
>even used the dogshit app these kind of products often offer
>my ears actually work
can't say the same about your brain, buddy

kek

Funny, I've had these for 2 months and they exceed my requirements.

Disgusting

shes so fucking goofy looking but so hot at the same time

what are those? reverse image search didnt find anything

>owning wireless headphones

Shkreli is maximum /smug/core

Put some meat on/in those bones

>just find out about this suing nonsense
>turns out taytay is a typical cunt western women

omg wtf tay?!

He shouldn't have grabbed her tushay.

>legislating all human interaction

he was already fired right? how would tay feel about being sued about talking shit about her exes? will to bet she wouldn't think it was fair and just

>what is the difference between talking and groping
why am i responding to this idiot

>not owning wireless headphones
hi grandpa

Who is this. Looks like some average blond.

ah, fuck off already. Grabbing an ass is not comparable to abusing freedom of speech to defame people. Taytay is a professional stalker. Slandering someone's reputation is way worse than "grabbing an ass".
Sure you're supposed to have a reputation to start with to understand this, something I seriously doubt you have you cocksucking feminist.
>implying taytay has an ass to begin with
>implying a grab occurred at all
no criminal charges occurred on this "fact" ever

i just found out shes just suing in response to him trying to sue her and shes not asking for money or anything

sorry taytay

Who?

>shes a handjob only, still obsessed with disneyland kind of girl. Real bad mix.

he sued her because she slandered him with RAPE accusations, OBVIOUSLY she can't
- ask money
- press charges other a fact that didn't exist
>but she didn't ask monies!
you're braindead

look like wireless headphones

She sued him for literally 1 dollar you retarded virgin faggot

she got him fired because he touched her ass and then he chimped out and tried to sue her

its his faggot companies fault for firing him, he should be suing them if anything

shes suing him in response to show her accusation werent baseless

dear motherfucking God you're brain dead. SHE SLANDERED HIM WITH UNFOUNDED RAPE ACCUSATIONS AND THAT'S JUST HER LAUGHING AT HIM
nothing of that ever happened, nothing of that has been ever proved, no charges have ever been pressed, only a fool would believe that fucking story and your reddit spacing is pissening

She said he grabbed her butt, and has no reason to lie about it. The guy just thinks he can make some money out of it years after it happened

>fellow Dickhead detected

Ah! right, there's no reasons to spread rape accusations on a innocent, case closed. We don't need any proof and we don't even need a fucking tribunal. Even if the "grabbing" accusation is fucking ridiculous given the context and everything.
>he can make some money, he's the bad guy! she's ok, she's not making money!
she ruined his life to create some gossip FFS. Dear God, why on Earth the presumption of innocence has to be reversed in this case is beyond me. You're fucking cucks.

I don't see how there's even a trial, she has no evidence. Innocent until proven guilty, if he gets time it'll be an abortion of justice and even if he's rightfully found innocent...... they already ruined his career.

I hate this modern SJW kangaroo court bullshit.

She has all the evidence in the world; she's a woman

A woman's word IS the truth. Don't ever, ever, say anything you wouldn't say in a court of law around a woman.

Stay safe brah.

>unfounded
>a literal picture of him grabbing her ass and multiple witness accounts

lmao

Whip it out and start masturbating as quickly as I can, try to ejaculate on her before she gets away.

the pic that shows him literally in the act of grabbing her ass is in this thread retard

>a literal picture of him grabbing her ass
doesn't exist
>multiple witness
don't exist and never existed
you're a virgin if you believe that he's grabbing her bare ass in that photo

Even the sketches are smug, kek.

Are they good for running? Would you recommend?

She would have to have an ass for him to grab first. He might only be found guilty for looking for one.

listen kid we don't live in india or whatever 3rd world country you're from, you can't just go up to a girl and grope her ass. Deal with it creeper

>kid as an argument
>something that never happened as an argument
>USA USA USA USA USA as an argument
>dumbed down judicial standards to support a no-ass celeb as an argument

this, I wouldn't be surprised if all this TMZ-tier shit was a marketing scheme to implicitly get her ass recognized as existent by a court

Not even the guy your arguing with but you have to be a retard to think those are good headphones.

Not him but not everyone is an audiophile to begin with and some of us just want some earbuds to avoid
DE
SPA
CITO
and men grunting
for real music you'd use different headphones but you'd rather those those headphones in different situations. those thing can also work to answer the phone and stuff like that.