Is this Life?

>can't find job
>onenitis rejects me
>no friends
>not even satisfied with vidya anymore
>truly becoming a lonesome resentful little man
>last resort
>get ripped. Become neet autist achilles

It's been done by anons before. Itl happen again.

Have you tried talking to people at the gym?

Why the fuck would you have that picture saved?

>he's one of those

Ugh.

this too is a valid point. OP do you think anyone would actually WANT to hang out with you?

He said he's a loner loser. Did you even have to ask.

Well if you can't make friends in the real world this is your last resort

No, I lift at home in my backyard. It's overgrown with gain the plants. I call it my jungle gym

Because it's the only thing that makes me smile

1. That's just a horrible name
2. You seriously can't think of a single person you talk to in real life on multiple occasions outside your family

I mean I was just pointing out an obvious pattern hoping the OP can comprehend the stuff he's doing wrong.
>no friends
So you never wanted them in the first place? If so, why bother complaining?

Probably not. Very few people actually make an effort to be my friend.

Yeah, big surise man...post picture of yourself or, alterantively, your room.

I want to fix myself so that I can have friends. Iv met plenty of retarded chads with abs. This is my last chance at gf/friends. Im 20 yr old kissless virgin

Why are you okay with putting in a lot of work for the little reward of gains each day, which required an entire lifestyle change for you, but you're not okay with going to work to get ahead in life? It's not that there's not jobs (well there's less because shitskins saturated the entry level job market) it's that there's jobs but you don't wanna do them.

Twin bed, old tv. Un used Xbox 360.

I can tell you don't smile a lot. You're at the stage in life where you have to accept cultural rules and adapt to the world, and not the other way around. I learned that a bit too late.

>well there's less because shitskins saturated the entry level job market
No, definitely not because of machines right? Always them shitskins.

Plenty of good paying constructions jobs here in Austin, always hiring. Move here if you want to work.

Fuck that's depressing

>heil hitler, kill all niggers, beware the jew
>why can't I make friends or get a job

>you have to accept cultural rules and adapt to the world

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

>inb4 Interstellar

I always noticed some loner type people gravitate to this "whites are better" type of groups in order to compensate for lack of human interaction. With the amount of available healthy hobbies out there now I'm surprised these people are still so common.

Yes, this is what you were born to do. Pour all your heart and strength into it take back your homeland. Your ancestors will be proud.

The recent wave of mechanization is only in areas with exorbitant minimum wages like Seattle.

Every night I look at my globe. Imagine traveling the world with hot girls and good bros. Then the sun goes down. I light my candle. I watch it till it wimpers out and dies. As it struggles for oxygen it finally gives In to its fate. I am the candle light.

>No, definitely not because of machines right? Always them shitskins

Depends on the jobs. Programming has been flooded with Patels and Shahs here on H1-Bs that will work for $12-14 an hour. This drives down wages for everybody, and makes it harder to find employment.

The flame just isn't there anymore. I am rejected by my friends and family alike. I have no place anymore. There is no escape from this hole.

keep looking for ways to improve yourself BESIDES lifting. But yes, definitely achieve your physical potential.

Let's keep fighting the good fight.

14/88

first, take care of the body
then, take care of the home
in other words
clean your fucking room

Reduce expectations and adjust to reality as needed, there are no 'supposed-to's in life.

Risumies vittu

>those calves

For what it's worth I think Jungle Gym is bretty funni brother.
I'd be friends with you but I don't think you live where I do.

Good or bad

Thanks man. No prob.

What year do you think it is.

This right here. I'm learning I have to go "tribal primal" and reorient myself towards a "survival of the fit-in-est" way of life to move forward.
I think connecting to my body and challenging my old scientific way of thinking with some "element cultivation" (visualizing and trying to generate fire/heat, water/fluidity, etc.) got me to realize that philosophy is an incomplete way to live.

I know your feels OP.
See you in Valhalla.

The sooner one learns this, the better

>can't find job
I'm 100% sure you'll find a fucking job in less than a week if you aren't choosy. Even if you're living in some shithole.
>oneitis
grow a fucking pair.
>no friends
talk to people IRL and say something more than "Hi" at the gym.
>vidya
About time.
>le lonesome resentful who gets ripped and becomes an edgy shitposter
For your blogpost a thread has died. Fuck off.

damn, they're all so white I'd fuck them all
doggo included

no homo