Question for you guys further down the path that get a lot of female attention...

Question for you guys further down the path that get a lot of female attention. Do girls want casual sex or are they always tryin to wife you?

it's almost like they all want different things

this

Hot with no money = casual sex
Hot with money = try to ball and chain you

Hope that helps.

Holy shit I know the girl in the picture, she's about 16 tho.

you should try to better understand what each girl wants. Learn how to read a scene.

>he actually thinks gymceling will get him girls

You must be a woman, because you're asking the impossible.

Nah man. It's just a part of the puzzle.

There are all kinds of girls out there who want all kinds of things. Trial and error, find the ones you want.

Depends on where you approach them
> tinder and bar are smex
> class and workplace are relationships
Think about why are you approaching them and the easiest way to achieve said goal

Nah. I'm a straight guy. Albeit, I am a guy who just ordered kingdom hearts 2.5 hd remake...
Maybe I'm just in touch with my feminine side

who bitch this is

@natashaalana on IG

>Maybe I'm just in touch with my feminine side

What you're "in touch" with, is the idea of a feminine side, and not the true feminine side. The game you're playing was made and written by men, and as men we are the more passionate and romantically inclined of the two sexes.

That get tho

Really? Are women really less passionate as men? Women are usually the ones that instigate drama n shit, you know?

>class and workplace are relationships
but don't relationship a ho with the expectation she could be wifey

I don't know what that means

This
OP girls aren't a hivemind, get off /r9k/ and go talk to one. Some girls want to wife you, some girls want to fuck you, some girls are batshit insane, and some girls are chill but just want to be friends.

Just like your ex-boyfriends you faggot

He's saying that you shouldn't get into a relationship with a ho with the expectation that she could be your wife someday.... nigga.

You're pathetic, kill yourself

Depends. Theyre different depending on where they are in their lives and if theyve been in a relationship recently.

Thank you for the explanation

Some advice: Don't be the guy who ruins your targets relationship with another dude, but DO be that guy who swoops in immediately after breakup

That's not because they're passionate, it's because they're materialistic and greedy creatures. Look at all the best romance stories, books, movies or otherwise acts of passion and you'll see they were all created by men. Have you ever seen or read media created by women? It caters to a very specific fantasy that doesn't adhere to what romance is, they're catering to an audience who basically wants a man to be their personal cuck while they fuck a bull you and take all your money.

Go read some literature on the subject and you'll see men are the true romantics.

sure!

Truth

why you lie dog

Srry, Natasha.alana

Oh I have don't worry. Ovid's Ars Amatoria is my favorite collection of poems. But in real life I have to imagine that women are just as passionate as men, they just hide it in order to conform with societal expectations of womanly virtue

>how to be the rebound in one simple step
>scientists hate him

Don't underestimate the rebound my dude

what does it matter

they all want your attention, they just get it in different ways

I don't, but a rebound is like a stop and go deadlift, instead of a deadlift. Sure, you'll lift the weight but it's only half a rep

Fuck... I never thought about it like that

Okay here is the think. It's not that THEY don't or DO want one thing.

its more on WHAT YOU WANT. How are you feeling the scenario.

here is how it goes in my exp

>meet girl
>have fun
>either the vibe is there she wants to fuck that night or get her number
>take her out
>get drinks
>bring her back
>back a move
>fuck her

then when its all said it done. It's how you feel it. What you want.

Girls hookup and have sex with lots of guys. The relationship kinda begins when you meet. Does the relationship mean. You just met and nothing happened. or you had sex? Or you got married and divorced. or she fucking died on your 12th anniversary.

You're born alone and you die alone. welcome to life. Let the chips falls where they may.

con't

op the mistake you're making is thinking . "what do they want?" where do I fit into their world. stop trying to read their mind. honestly girls have no idea. but they all respond to the fact that they have a period and NEED sex. she should be thinking "omg what does he want?".

stop thinking you aren't a catch and just have fun. girls have lots of sex with guys just like you.

heres a true red pill for you all to try out.

Stop getting nervous around girls and just act like none of them want to fuck you. Then they'll all want to fuck you

>just act like none of them want to fuck you. Then they'll all want to fuck you

this to an extent.

Just ignore sex and just focus on having fun. then women reward you with sex

All girls want dick and you should go for girls u wanna dick.

Casual versus serious. Depends on the girl, if u dick a girl for a while they eventually want to go serious. Doesnt mean marriage.

The thing is if you fuck a girl quickly/casually. Its much easier to then progress to something serious, as apposed to approaching her with the intendtion of a relationship and taking it slow.

People her mentioned that tinder/clubs are casual and work/uni are more serious. This is true and false, girls at work might want something more because u know them in a work environment. But as if they dont also go to clubs etc. you should still go in for a quick bang.

Above all girls are fucking idiots and slaves to their pussy. They WILL BACKWARDS RATIONALISE ANY SEX AND DERIVE MEANING FROM IT.

Example.
Girl had only been with 1 dude from 17-23. She broke up and me and her fuck on the second date (not really date). She rationalised that she just really liked me and wanted a relationship ASAP

>She rationalised that she just really liked me and wanted a relationship ASAP

this.

girls just DO whats feels 'right' in the moment.

>"oh it just happened"

also girls will sorta do what you say. there is a point where you realize girls kinda chaise. just do what chad does and fucking do your life.

Guys use relationships to get sex

Girls use sex to get relationships

Male casual encounters are driven by physiological need/urge

Female casual encounters are driven by psychological need/urge

Here's a question, why is it every girl I know who is actively having sex says shit like "Don't have sex, it just makes things complicated"? They'll say this shit then a week later they're blushing while talking about trying it bareback with their bf, what the fuck is wrong with them? Are they just hoes or are all women like this?

Holy fuck is this true.

>Girl I know invited group out for drinks
>Have talked like 2 or 3 times
>Fuck that very night
>Assume by her behavior that it was one night stand
>"I'm too old to do this shit I want a relationship"
>She's not even 25

Who is this ejaculation manifestation?

emotional thrill seekers

trying to bate you into a relationship

they will say anything to get you to stay

kek'd

If you have any kind of a personality they'll try to wife you. The older you get the more intense this gets.