Vegan General- Veeky Forums

Welcome to Vegan General, a thread made for the EXCLUSIVE purpose for the support, discussion, and debate between vegans about their lifestyle, recent meals and accomplishments, and future goals.

Previous Thread:

NO VEGETARIANS OR MEAT EATERS ALLOWED.

Go.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.bulletproof.com/carl-lewis-vegan/
thetab.com/uk/2017/02/16/vegetarians-unhealthy-mentally-disturbed-says-new-research-33067
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2016/09/25/veganism.aspx
legionathletics.com/9-lies-vegans-love-telling/
spotmegirl.com/meat-eating-lies/
pbs.org/wgbh/nova/next/earth/going-vegan-isnt-actually-th/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gimme your best vegan bulk meals, OP. I need to break the fuck out of skelly mode

bout to eat some chicken and wash it down with a glass of milk.

kys yourselves you neurotic orthorexic cuckolds

"kys yourselves"

lmao

VEGANISM IS A LIE.

What do vehicles with petroleum-burning engines, and anything electric have in common? They're all powered by FOSSIL FUELS, which come from dead animals. Vegans aren't allowed to own or use ANYTHING that came from an animal -- therefore any so-called 'vegan' that drives a vehicle or uses anything electric is CHEATING and is NOT VEGAN. They may as well stop kidding themselves and go eat a steak, they all FAIL.

So-called 'vegans' also suffer from progressive cognitive deficit due to chronic amino acid deficiencies from malnutrition. That's why vegancucks don't make sense, their brains don't work correctly anymore. People I've known who were vegan then gave it up and went back to eating animal products regularly showed positive changes in their personalities and started being able to think more clearly again.

Vegans brains are so addled that they think you can raise an INFANT as vegan and expect it to be healthy and develop properly -- which it will NOT. Any pediatrician will tell you that you should not feed a baby a strict vegetarian diet, it will sicken, fail to develop, fail to thrive, and ultimately DIE. Pediatricians who encounter parents who insist, against all professional medical advice, in feeding their infant a Vegan diet, are reported to the police and to Child Protective Services, because it is legally considered CHILD ABUSE. What does THAT tell you?

Face it, vegancucks: humans are OMNIVORES, even many vegans admit it, and your meme 'lifestyle' is anti-health, anti-HUMAN, and exists as a political statement more than anything else, erroneously placing dumb lower animals above humans, which is pants-on-head stupid.

More evidence that Veganism is a LIE and actually hurts humans in the long run:
Veganism DESTROYS the fitness of pro athletes
blog.bulletproof.com/carl-lewis-vegan/

You should be banned from posting threads like this. Veganism has no place in a 'health and fitness' forum, it would be more appropriate in or or . You're literally CANCER and should be EXCISED.

meat

peanut butter 2 tbsp, two packets of oatmeal 2 cups almond milk 2 cups soy milk, 2 scoops vegan protein
Blend and drink
Comes to like 900 cals and has 55-60 grams of protein

I have soy protein isolate that I bought bulk from WinCo (fucking cheap)

right now i mix them with peanut butter and some almond milk to make a sort of dough and eat that after a workout with some water

I tried making a shake but it tasted like aboslute shit

give me a soy protein powder recipe please

Add some beef blood to it it'll taste great

Carl lewis was just getting old though

Its easy man just enjoy your lentils and beans, not to mention the nuts and nuts butters, also seeds

cum

Want a fun fact? Im the OP from the previous thread. I told an user that was complaining about how the thread went that I would make this. So, here we are.

You need some of this

I know another 'fun fact' about you: you enjoy JIZZ because you're a FAGGOT.

Meat eater here
Do you guys like meal prep and stuff or do you got to vegan restaurants

Vegetarians are unhealthy and ‘mentally disturbed’, says new research:
thetab.com/uk/2017/02/16/vegetarians-unhealthy-mentally-disturbed-says-new-research-33067

Why are you so much of an asshole? What the hell could possible have to be salty about?

>Veganism Has No Historical Support for Its Health Claims
>There Are Short-Term Benefits to Veganism, but Long-Term Risks
>Historically, Vegetarianism Always Included Some Animal Foods
>Like It or Not, You Need Marine-Based DHA
>Adding Fish Can Make a Big Difference
>Low Protein and Low Fat — 2 Common Health Barriers for Vegans
>Even Vegan Diet Affects Animals
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2016/09/25/veganism.aspx

Your meme diet destroys peoples health in order to elevate dumb food animals above humans. You are anti-health, anti-human, and need to be destroyed. We should slaughter your gay asses for your meat, since you eat what food eats. God knows you faggots aren't good for anything else. Go throw your faggot asses into a wood chipper, you're more useful as mulch.

9 lies vegans like to tell:
legionathletics.com/9-lies-vegans-love-telling/

Obviously you didnt even read my comment. I said I was the OP of the previous thread. Would you kindly check it out to see if you have any right to say what you are saying?

Why is everyone hating on vegans?

The 5 biggest lies about eating meat:
spotmegirl.com/meat-eating-lies/

Because they're faggots and gains-goblins and their meme diet is bullshit. Read some of the links posted.

Beacuse If you make a vegan general, a bunch of peaple will hate on you. If you dont, other bunch of peaple will hate on you.

See where Im going? there will always be someone to disagree with you

Going Vegan Isn’t the Most Sustainable Option for Humanity
pbs.org/wgbh/nova/next/earth/going-vegan-isnt-actually-th/

You really thought this was a well-written article?

>there is literally no evidence that tells meat, eggs or other nutrients derived from animals, especially saturated fat and cholesterol cause any harm.

You have to understand that when you start saying things like this, you're no longer arguing against vegans. You're arguing against the global collective of medical professionals. You're adopting crazy fringe beliefs just to avoid having to admit that vegans may have some valid points.

Yeah but you could say that about anything
Religion
Political
Favorite pets
Everyone has an opinion and some sort of article to back it up
Just leave it to each his own or something bro

>humans eat meat for millions of years
>THRIVE on it
>build entire CIVILIZATIONS on it
>"crazy fringe beliefs"
>"veganism"
>meme diet that's UNNNATURAL and UNHEALTHY
>less than 1% of everyone is vegan
>obnoxious as fuck
>"not a crazy fringe belief"

The malnutrition has rotted your brain, go eat steak until you start making sense.

>Just leave it to each his own or something bro
No. I won't have these nutjobs misleading naive bros of Veeky Forums. They need to be DESTROYED.

Alright I guess
Enjoy you crusade of nutrition

This is what we need to do to vegans.

Resorting to logical fallacies like appeal to tradition and appeal to nature doesn't help you either. Would you argue like this about any other topic? If I said the sky was blue and then pissed in your face, would you insist the sky was green just to spite me? Act like a man for god's sake

>Act like a man for god's sake
Says the jizz-licking faggot vegan.

>denies the SCIENCE that says WE ARE OMNIVORES

>denies the FACT that infants fed a strict vegetarian diet will SICKEN and DIE

>sticks to irrational 'moral choices' despite worsening health

You're worse than drug addicts

Is suicide vegan :DDDD?

Post current body pic with timestamp, vegan faggot. We'll see if your meme diet does you any good, or if you're the typical weak, skinnyfat, ineffectual piece of crap that every vegan I've ever know is.

I remember reading that humans have a unique virus or bacteria in their muscles that when digested slowly rot the brain of the consumer
This discouraged me from being a canabalistic warlord in post apocalyptic America to keep my gains
It's called Kuru or something

I wonder what the criteria was for these foods to reach each level in the image

>wheatgrass and ginger root are the best source of carbohydrates
>organic eggs are 3 tiers better than conventional eggs
>"borage oil"

It's like the guy who made it walked around Whole Foods and ranked the foods by what seemed the fanciest

>Is suicide vegan :DDDD?
Yes. They would like nothing better than for the entire human race to become An Hero, leaving the planet to 'return to nature'.

Yeah you're right.
It's the woodchipper for them, then. They'll do well as MULCH.

Tbqh the only animal product i eat is chicken

Yeah some of it is good while other parts of it are kinda shitty
However it's kinda a tl;dr for clean eating like pic but fancier

Alright veganbros give me one good reason to become a vegan.

Easy access to girls who are vegan

>Liking girls
>On Veeky Forums
Desu pls

That doesn't even make sense grammatically
> it is pls
What?

It is immoral to kill someone who doesn't want to die if it's unnecessary
Newfag desu senpai
Pasta with sauce
Seitan
Peanut butter