What protein does Veeky Forums supplement with

MyProtein.

Hydrowhey, because my GI is a bitch.

Body fortress sucks ass, it's like 40% filler, get better whey

That's why I'm asking what you guys take, to get an idea of some better ones

This bad boy.

I don't use protein shakes alot

Isopure

Got a ton of discounted whey from True Protein years ago, like 50 pounds. Still good.

Is EAS or whatever it's called good whey?
I'm not taking any whey at the moment and it's decently cheap at my local BJs I think (like 40 bucks)

G-g-g-gold Standard.

Labdoor my neighboor.

is this particular brand any good? im just starting out

ON whey extreme milk choc for whey.
Kaged chocolate for casein.

blueberry is god tier flavor mixing it with some greek yogurt, although I prefer ON whey for 0 carbs.

This but I'm really considering switching to whey gold

trips.

also, Gnc's AMP is probably the best protein imo. Nitrotech works just fine though if you need that power/ripped blend.

Isopure is trash.

Gold standard is super reliable but not the best.

Above average.

This and Quest Protein Cinnamon Crunch desu

Hydrowhey, because my GI is a bitch.

Isopure is actually good. I don't use it, but some chemist guy tested some brands and it was at the top.

Explain why isopure is trash, was thinking about getting some, genuinely interested in your reasoning

Godlike

I use that brand when I'm in a pinch, but prefer soy.

What's the consensus on MTS machine whey?

that shit looks expensive

Go to bed Anthony

myprotein isolate unflavored

the patrish choice

Cheap as fuck and next day delivery

Pro tip: only purchase supplements with "nutrition facts" not "supplement facts". They are considered good grade products that maintain the same FDA standards as actual food. ON, NOW and Vitamin Shoppe brand products come to mind and they're all reasonably priced.

I just bought 94 servings of 17g whey concentrate at VS for $40. That's .42 cents for 17g of protein that's more likely to actually be protein vs amino acid filler.

got 5kg for 100 AUD

its australian so you know something is inherently wrong with it

Bulksupplements unflavored whey off Amazon. Tastes like ass but the price is good compared to anything else here.

EAS is GOAT for how cheap it is

i use the cytosport 100% whey shit they sell at costco

im taking it with soy milk instead of water/regular milk though and something about the mix and the soymilk is giving me some fuckng awful gas. its like a fucking sewer about 2 hours after i take it :/

i think its just old...idk :/

NONE

Been taking isopure, explain why it's trash and what makes amp superior.

might try this after half a year using titanium whey
is this a good shake?

no the guy, but i think i heard that it doesn't provide the "health benefits" regular whey protein does?

none, just eat some meat you poorfags.

All whey powders are shit, I think. Having said that I supplement protein with optimum nutrition brand. Just 2 shakes a day in am and pm

whwre do you buy protein powder in germany?
and what is the best brand?
what is cheapest brand?
and what is the best cheapest brand?

Is body fortress a meme? I usually get it because it's not $60 and I don't have to drive all the way into town

I'm going to try MyProtein when I move to the UK next month

Optimum Nutrition. I've found it to be the best bang for my buck while still get somewhat quality whey. And tastes/mixes up pretty good

Currently taking this stuff, got it at Walmart for about $25. Also started using six star casein before bed, but I've been getting GI issues since starting that.

cheap as fuck mate, if ur aussie like me

Animal Flesh

This. Now has affordable bulk unflavored isolate, something most don't make.

fuck yes my dude, best ever

Performix cookies and cream is the shit

>no fat
>no carbs
>no creatine
>24 grams brotein per scoop

I'm going to be that guy and say that protein power won't make you magically big nor help you more than just eating high protein food; it's just a convenience. With that said, be pragmatic about your choice and get something that gives you the most protein for the least amount of money. Optimum Nutrition, MyProtein and whatever discounted GNC shake will usually fulfill that condition. If you're bent on flavor, the ON tastes great, though consider that the better tasting powders will usually be the most expensive and carry the most amount of extra flavoring crap.

>protein power won't make you magically big nor help you more than just eating high protein food; it's just a convenience.
No shit sherlock
No one thinks protein powder is magical

You clearly have no friends nor interact with anybody that goes to a gym. A big part of the marketing for protein powders centers on how big it can make you be, as if it were on par with steroids, that's why they sell as much. Anybody with half a brain wouldn't waste much money on these and would just have high protein meals, but then again this is Veeky Forums.

literally 000.5% of the population thinks that

Hey no doubt, that's why we're having a discussion over the minutiae of protein powders as if anything else apart from protein content, of which they all have exceedingly close amounts (~25g), would make any difference. I'm not trying to dissuade OP from protein shakes, he might as well do it, however micromanaging protein powders is as asinine as micromanaging assistance exercises, that's, per Wendler's words, majoring in the minors. For real OP, get anything cheap that won't kill you and get on with your program.

99.5% rather kek

nice, I use this one

Myprotein chocolate smooth,decent better than isopure isolate which tastes like sand

All of myprotein is sweet af expect stevia ones

Muscle Feast grass fed whey
Now Sports micellar casein
Sports Research collagen peptides
Bulk Supplements L-Arginine
Caveman Bone Broth
Super Male Vitality/Anthroplex
Cold-pressed coffee
Marijuana

>Super Male and Anthroplex

Mah nigga

That's what the isolate is for. Works just fine for me.

Except you're wrong. The label's only ingredients are different full protein whey variants in the protein blend with no individual aminos to stuff it. It also has creatine in there despite not saying anywhere on the front.

Only real food goddamnit!

JUst buy steroids lol

So is this like their normal creatine but with 3 times more creatine or some shit?

the cheapest, best protein powder to buy in germany? anyone?

i got cookies and cream its pretty good, but tastes a little to sweet

Myprotein matcha flavour

Protein whey shakes helped me in my weight loss,those extra pounds from obesity to skinyfat,

Gaspari is the best brand, we all know that, but I go with MP Arnold, cause it tastes fkn great

ALL ELSE IS INFERIOR

whats the difference between regular whey and whey isolate?

kaizen naturals from costco. No fillers, half the price of other brands.

Cons: doesn't mix easily. But I can live with that in order to double my spending power.

fantastic. Cookies and cream is my personal favorite, but all the flavors are good. My brothers teaches MMA and swears by it.

Honest question; Is proton powder worth it if you're lactose intolerant?

The price

Yeah i got that too. I hope its ok. It has 35g of protein in it

ON gold standard double rich chocolate

"There's probably better ones, but fuck it." - Optimum Nutrtion

no aminos in the ingredient list and the label has quantities as "nutrient list". Googled for it too and didn't find any complaints on ingredients.

Only real downside is like I said, a little tough to mix.

Your brother buys it because it says "combat" in the name. It's marketing voodoo.

S C O O P S
C
O
O
P
S

There are limited options where I am

I take 4 scoops a day

Breast milk

Where exactly do you meatheads draw the line between muh 'supplements' and doing roids?
What happened to just eating more?

dude at my local supplement place recommended me Isoflex. got the chocolate peanutbutter and it beats the shit out of ON in both terms of flavor and mixability, definitely gonna buy again and try some other flavors. It costs a little bit more for an isolate but its so worth it.

There's some science that determines the difference.
I only use Whey and Creatine, both are for convenience since whey let's me get easy protein without the hassle of eating so much other food and the stuff that comes with it that I don't want, and creatine because you need to eat around 20lbs of tuna to get the amount of creatine in one spoon which is the daily.

Real fucking food and im not talking about rich piana.
Whey protein supplements are utter trash. The protein is denatured to fuck all and the rest is just fillers. If youre eating a properly balanced diet you don't need them. Even vegans can get enough protein without them.

It's not worth it ever. Eat real food

big 11lb bags of strawberry cream from myprotein.

FUCK YEAH. TASTEMAX. Leaves a nasty smell if you don't wansh the shaker within six hours of drinking it though lol

Animal Whey shit tastes so good