Post ((attractive)) fatties and try not to lose
Pic related
>not wanting to fuck this beauty

>SS+GOMAD

2/

3/

4/

In this pic i would fuck the living shit out of her

She was on the show "My 600 lb life" and she was super cute. Obese, and probably nasty to fuck, but cute

>Fat bitch messages me on tinder

I make it a habit to stare at their fat fucking pudge faces, the angle the photos are taken at to avoid looking fat, the disgusting bio "love 2 party 420 friendly looking for good time" and after taking it all in I ask myself; THIS tried to message me? THIS thinks she can obtain me?

Strokes my ego better than a blowjob.

>messages me on tinder

How did you even match with her in the first place?

>He doesnt have his phone clamped next to a drill press with a tablet pen chucked in at a right angle.

>Strokes my ego

In what way does someone unattractive hitting on you stroke your ego? Like you said, it means they think you might be attainable to them. If anything it should be discouraging...

Swipe right/yes on everything I aint got time to read all the slut's profiles.

I think for him it may be the rush of turning people down because he's out of their league

Swipe right on every single one. You obv. don't tinder.

lose what?

>looking at this picture with my own two eyes
JUST
U
S
T

>lose what?
your boner or your lunch

Man, there's something so god damn great about fucking fat/chubby women. It's like you stick your dick into a wall and then you ride the wave. So warm it's like you can hug someone and can hold on forever. :)

how exactly are you meant to fuck one of these hambeasts?

I mean how do you actually go about penetrating when her cunt is blocked by not only a stomach, a fupa and giant legs/arse, you would literally need meat hooks to move the weight around, and only then would you see the hole.

2 different types of people

brehs

You don't. Fatty genes removed from genepool. Natural selection.

BREHS

dude i loved halo when i was a kid

blew air out of my nose/10

A real challenge appears

She is fat as fuck now

Fellas??

Don't care, would lick her pooper clean

Instantly thought this too
Halo is one of the kino of my life

fuck, probably A or B if i had to

She hasn't been able to wipe it in years. You got your work cut out for you.

A can go back to her job in office administration
B can go to my bedroom
C and D can jump in front of a bus, and I think the tragic loss of all the civilians onboard would be worth it.
E can get some self respect and stop wearing slippers on a night out. She needs a councillor.

>those tiny ass boots
Good lord, this is like some retarded sparklewolf level deviantART shit.

ten kilos less and she'd be a cutiepie