Body Transformation

Lets get dem body transformations going.

Good or bad, lets see what you got.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_pNLVS-4Bp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do roiders get giant pores? Their skin always looks strange.

It's too bad roids are required to achieve the physique I want.

Acne scarring.

Still semi-autistic sadly.

Looking good dude. Height/weight?

6'0
212 Ibs, before I was probably around 150ish.

>don't even look that different
20-30lbs to go, at least I know when I bulk back up I won't change much.

From Auschwitz to AW SHEET

good stuff man

pretty good improvement, id say

Still not great, but much better. Currently 5'1 and 155 lbs

Is it weird that his nose structure changed? anyone else notice this?

Don't cut yourself short, that's fantastic progress. Keep at it.

Great job, definitely way more attractive.

great improvement m8

Can we get some women reverse progress pics. Need some motivation today.

Real life Saitama

You look like drakes autistic cousin

They're making a live action OPM?

great job! keep it up

This is the transformation i need.

>autistic
why u gotta b lik that user
(not him btw)

How long did that take? Also, height/weight?

That guy has a more symmetric face than Drake. If anything, Drake is his autistic cousin.

dumbasses that dont know this guy is on a 10+ million view youtube video

this nigga tried to pass off his transformation as 3 months

this is like three years actually

fatto's can make it too

your asshair is probably gray

Very nice. How long did it take you?

What program did you guys do when you were a beginner in the gym?

>tfw 6' lanklet

I needed to see this user, thanks

GJ girl

nigga im sure you said you were 6'2 at one point

Isn't this a transformation from freeletics or something?

Nice user, you look like a really chill guy.

Good job, but don't neglect your lats.
Keep it up, broham.

You look much better. Keep it going.

WTF is wrong with your skin?

Thanks. Doing pplpplx makin progress on back in general (infecense on lats), traps and triceps.

Good doggo. Pet the doggo for me and give him a treat.

Link to transfo video youtube.com/watch?v=_pNLVS-4Bp4

Can't tell if it's bullshit or not but the guys got really called out in their youtube comment sections.
Their answer:
>Since some of you seem to think I used steroids to enhance my gains: I did not.
Seriously guys, I am neither really big nor did I gain a massive amount of weight in the course of the 18 weeks.
The difference in weight between the beginning of the video - not the preview picture which is from my lowest point after traveling! - and the end is just about 4-5kg. The very skinny picture from the preview is from when I came back from traveling about a year ago. I was a couple of kilos lighter back then and I just used it to show you how much I’ve changed.
I am 186cm (6’1’’) and now weigh 82-83kg(180-182lbs). As long as you are lean, it doesn’t take tons of muscle to look really athletic.
Btw, I had been up to around 86-87kg (189-191lbs) in week 10/11 or so. I drastically increased my calories for quite a while, but I did lose almost as much weight again, when I tried to get really lean towards the end. I put some more information on my nutrition in the description for those of you who are interested.
Anyways, I first thought it’s kinda funny that some people really think I used steroids or that it’s maybe even a compliment. But it takes away from the work I put in. I didn’t skip a single training, I didn’t skip a single meal. I put my heart and soul into it…
To all the others: Thank you very much for your positive feedback. I really appreciate it. And now give it your all and be amazed by where it’s gonna take you!

show face

melanotan is pretty common among roiders these days because it helps them tan and also prevents erectile dysfunction as a convenient side-effect, it also darkens moles and creates new ones, especially in people with fair skin, so their skin ends up looking spotty/blotchy

combine that with oily skin from androgens, and having a low bodyfat% and you end up with shitty looking skin

that was rude.
it's a girl not a dog

Your face gains made you look like a twink sorry.

Looked better in the left pic.

Which one is the before pic

Right pic looks like post mini bulk maybe?

black clothes on a dark background

way to show off your gainz.

looks good, great progress, shame about the insertions though.

He just needs to lose the glasses and grow some facial hair.

Get LASIK or contacts dude.

BOI I WAS WRONG

5 years.

Routines I've used are, in order

SS
TM
5/3/1
PHAT (though I have resorted to condensing two of the hypertrophy days into one as I can't handle recovery with so many days at the gym)

Generally I don't aim to get stronger or bigger any more anyway, I just want to get a little leaner and keep my current strength, and get better at calisthenic stuff.

What routine worked the best for you after lin prog stopped? Also stats pls

They all worked as they were intended to be honest.
TM worked really damn well, but it is brutal as fuck and I ended up switching to 5/3/1 simply because I couldn't really do much else strenuous during the week without fucking with my recovery, and I like to do other sports and go hiking and things.

Current stats are (1RMs tested)
260kg deadlift
160kg high bar atg squat (my 5RM is 140kg, so my 1rm might be higher but I don't like maxing squats)
95kg OHP
120kg bench (again, possibly might have more in me, but I don't like maxing them)

January/May/July
nothing special, cause I'm a noob.
training only at home, without supplements.
now I'm trying to gain some weight

L O N D O N

>SS
Did you power clean? im afraid of doing it wrong and wasting my time with it

lol manlet

jk gj on the progress, i can do 9 consecutive muscle ups with a little bit of leg help like you're doing,
can't do one strict tho.

the pores are needed to cool down from the increase energy usage. Like Maijin Buu.

You look way better.

Coming down from a rough semester at uni, am i going to make it?

make it to gyno land

Will post back if you want me to

~6 years
115lbs -> 185lbs

1st place novice and open at first show
still manlet, feelsbadman

first thing i thought when i saw thumb

any glute photos? i find my ass looks big from squatting just wondering if you have the same

moar

Day instagram filter on last pic. Mirin though

mm ya, photoshoot I did for gym I work at

my negativ car crash transformation lol

ah the old reddit switcharoo

wold still succ

i follow your insta if you're actually the guy. Great physique when you're actually in shape

also grats on the giant peen, still have the pic you posted on Veeky Forums years ago huehue, no homo

What? It didn't change. Like the rest of his face, the underlying bone and hard tissue was revealed more because of reduced body fat.

Congrats?

Where did he get those DREADFUL panties?

All I see is a suddenly larger bulge and a slight change in skin darkness.

Is this a bulge "training" progress pic?

>just about 4-5kg
>just
WTF can you really get this much muscle in 3 months without roids?

>i follow your insta

woot, even the fact someone recognises me surprises me haha whats up man
thanks bro and yeah I'm that guy, just changed my insta name to some edgy linkinpark song and deleted my bio going full incognito mode because feeling worse by the day and only posting my dog or car sucks haha
but I'm at it again now. genuinely makes me happy you follow me, leave a comment and I'll follow you back bro
also having a peepee pic of me lol

Looking good. Just between us, you grab any PED's along the way?

Mirin delt improvement.
Mirin traps.
Went from semi-athletic goofball who looks like Chad's friend Brad to Chad himself.

too much abs

What do you do for abs? I've got a super pointy rib cage and want to know how to get bigger ones to hide it a little.

Got a powerlifting competition in a week, 83kg class. 3.5 yrs difference or so starting from 230

helllllll yeahhhhhh

>car crash transformation

i know EXACTLY what you mean man, i only hope for your sake the effects on you have been more physical than psychological, those several seconds of hell can seriously fuck your whole life up almost irreparably

Canon-Ball delts and competition winning? Dead giveaways user.

yeah the crash fucked me up real bad the first few weeks, didnt even know what pulled me down but it was really bad.
but its okay now, really sad I fucked up my freshly bought skyline r34 then because some fucking hica or what that shit is called broke and I spinned over the fucking autobahn in the rain, glad I'm alive lol

thinking about buying an r32 gtr or r35 gtr now kek just cant get away from cars

I'm hovering 8-9% natty on my cut but can't seem to break through to get those last couple % off. I know I gotta be strict but I may just start bulking again. I would only sit at like 6% for a month or so anyway plus I don't want to lose any more muscle.

thats what you get for being muslim

god punishes you. hope your in pain faggot

from 7/10 to 9/10 nice user

Your face looks Chad-tier, keep it up

>switched to pants in the 2nd photo

Leglet detected

Never done much for abs until I got injured due to hyperlordosis. Now I do stuff like Ring body saws or stir the pot with med balls.

May 2016 - about 70 kg
Today - 76 kg