Why arent you roiding during your 20s and than come off in your 30s

why arent you roiding during your 20s and than come off in your 30s

Other urls found in this thread:

blumhouse.com/2016/12/19/the-creepy-story-behind-the-infamous-lost-in-the-catacombs-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would I ever come off

Cause I don't know how steroids works and I'm to lazy to read the wiki

If i was to roid i wouldn't come off. Why would you enjoy gains and then come off to your (probably lowered, both due to age and long term usage) natty test?

Roiding is retarded. Health>gains

what the fuck did he see?
Could there really be someone or something living down there in the pitch black darkness?

I mean he was deep down there, deeper than perhaps anybody has ever gone, there was even a documentary where they tried to find where he even went and couldn't even get close, he most likely took a bad turn and just kept going in hopes of finding an exit.

What really gets me is why would drop your light source? Dropping your light means 100% GUARANTEED DEATH. So why drop it? I think because he something was chasing him and he ditched the light in order to help him hide, I mean if you have the only light for MILES it would be pretty easy to find you.

Why would I come off of roids when my body starts degrading. I don't even roid but when my body starts to get old and my gains start diminishing I'm hopping on the train

Creepypasta time?

who

>roids arent bad if you do them right idiot
>rich piana die

>Implying everyone who uses steroids looks like rich piana
>Implying everyone who uses steroids will ever even come close to running as much gear as he did

You don't need steroids unless you're a fitness model or competitive athlete.

It's not about needing them, it's about whether they improve your life, by how much and what are the costs (in health, money and otherwise).

If you do any actual research you'll find the benefits greatly outweigh the costs.

There are benefits. But you have to make the decision for yourself. I'm happy with my diet/exercise results. If I took T I'd have to deal with some side effects. That's extra hassle to me.

because i'm waiting for 30 to start roiding

this is too spoopy for me this late at night, i didn't come to this board to be spooped

because I didn't start lifting until 29. no way I'm roiding in my first year. I'll just enjoy noon gains.

you talking about the french catacombs?

the mind plays tricks on your when you're in high stress situations for too long

blumhouse.com/2016/12/19/the-creepy-story-behind-the-infamous-lost-in-the-catacombs-video/

i'd rather roid when i'm an old fuck

i can understand roiding if you are trying to get to the top, compete or excel at something, but otherwise it seems a bit tacky, i can understand it as an old fuck if your body just won't recover otherwise

Acne