Why does my body look so weird? This is what I look when I completely stick my stomach out. Is this normal...

Why does my body look so weird? This is what I look when I completely stick my stomach out. Is this normal? And what would you guys guess is my body fat %?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T1IGjQemEKA
youtube.com/watch?v=NWWeQlXfSa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You have a bad case of Anterior Pelvic Tilt. I bet you spend a good part of the day sitting down.

damn girl u curvy

Yup, spent most of my life playing video games or on the computer, trying to change. What should I do? I've been active this entire summer though

You have a very shitty posture. You should start on correcting that asap or you're going to have a LOT of issues and pain starting in a few years (you probably notice some discomfort now)

At this point your posture is so bad I would go seek a professional to get this shit correct ASAP.

This is what I look like when I stand normally

start going to the chiropractor.

Obviously if you stick your gut out and your ass back you're going to look fucking weird. Your posture in the "normal" picture looks alright but your body is shit, you're skinnyfat and need to lift.

Last picture, I'm actually worried my posture is peramanently fucked up. Do I actually have a severe posture problem, or is it just my body is shit

that does not look normal. I'd see a doc and ask them

This. What the fuck is wrong with this retard, his other pictures are fine

Do wall angels and hip flexor stretches everyday.

You a bad bitch boo

I can't guess if you have scoliosis, but I guess not. Your issue is 100% postural and will be 100% corrected with deadlifts executed with proper form.
Also, you're DYEL as fuck, hit the fucking gym
and beware of gyno

I've been doing a PPL routine and eating at a surplus (tracked with MyFitnessPal), and I've gained about 6 pounds this summer. About how long until I actually look good? Currently 5'10 160 pounds

Read the fucking sticky.

Well nobody has told me what my body fat % is

You're skinny fat, and why do we have to tell you? You can find that out on your own.
>inb4 how do I do that?
Google it.

Do you even try to stand straight? IS it hard to stand straight? Stop standing like a fucking Instagram thot

Tighten your core and glutes.

So if I stand straight I don't have the anterior pelvic disorder

ATP or lordosis, you can fix this easily with a physiotherapist. Go find one.

Posture still garbage
Fix your posture and consider lifting
Also, why are you here?

Shave your body, and grease that boy pucci from some ex-con action!

Well, you're gay and you're sticking out your ass to invite more gay men. Which is bad for your back and asshole.

Don't listen to this basatrd OP he wants you dead

you can fix it yourself
youtu.be/T1IGjQemEKA

youtube.com/watch?v=NWWeQlXfSa0

papa bless

go see a physical therapist