Sex Routines

What's a good sex routine for beginners?
>position (sets x reps/time)

Like if you're fucking someone what positions should you do?

Whatever you feel like. Try new stuff. One of the best times having sex was with my ex and we were in some weird position where we were like perpendicular to each other I wouldn't even know how to recreate but it felt good

Swipe Right 1xF

grab breast
stroke inner thigh (slow)
finger, bite nipple x3
lick inner thigh
dick in her mouth
dick in her vag (mission) x5minutes
turn over and dick in vag x5
let her ride you for 5
on her back, legs over shoulders plow her vag

finish inside or on/in face

Yea I'm looking for the starting strength of sex routines. Static stretching and warm up, what positions to start with (set x reps), when and how to transition, the next position (set x reps), a dynamic stretching cool down.

doggy xf

>starting strenght of sex routines

braphog x infinity

KS+GOVAD

ignore women 0xf

Alot of kissing while rubbing her thighs and tits, eat her pussy until she begs you to put it in, I usually do atleast 20 minutes of foreplay and at most 5 minutes of actual penetration because my endurance is dogshit

Skull Crushers until failure

depends on the shape of your penis, either missionary or doggy.

Stop being and autist 1xF

Anyone unable to do doggy aside from a few of the loosest sloots?

> tfw having bwc is actually a curse and you can basically never do doggy because it hurts everyone

This is my routine x4 weekly, except an added pussy eat x5 added in after dick in mouth.

Should I count cumswap in my macro?

How do you expect me to stay hard for longer than 1 minute let alone 15?

Cumswap makes me so horny, or kissing after blowjob.
Get gud

>Get gud
Do you also advice beginners to go to the gym and squat 3pl8 on their first day?

Apparently we do.

No, I advise them to get gud.

People seem to think masturbating doesn't help with lasting, but it sure as he'll did for me. My first time, I was 19 and couldn't even get it up. My second time though, lasted about an hour. And ever since then I pretty much have control of when I want to cum.

So, my advice is practice.

Fap x30 3 days a week or more.

how to increase endurance? last time I hooked up with a tinder girl it was the most embarassing sex in my life - i lasted only three (3) strokes. I was on a dry spell for for a while but when i was 16-18 I used to bang for 1-2 hours non stop and didnt want to cum

I don't know I'm a virgin.

thanks for the insanely fucking helpful advice man, you really contributed there

I had this for a couple of weeks with a girl I was banging, it's all in your head. Just relax and have more sex and it'll go away, no biggy