/fph/

/fph/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus_figurines
liveleak.com/view?i=a46_1455479028&comments=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's always the fat ones that have the greatest delusions of self worth and entitlement

She's a Veeky Forums poster

They say what they want, that doesn't mean they are going to get it.

>only works 4 hours a week
wew lad, are you man enough to take care of this heifer?

>if you weigh more than 200 pounds
That's like, fighting weight for a man, muscle of course.

wanna see those tatas
inb4 average college hookup pasta

i don't desevre her at her best

lul xd

what a catch

>be me
>shortly after highschool
>work at a gas station/ice cream parlor (Ohio/Kentuckyfags know it as UDF)
>we had our usual regulars that would come in
>and then we had these guys...
>Older man with his mentally/physically disabled adult son
>they were both about 6'5 and around 400 lbs
>son was functional, could say all his sentences except for a slight stutter
>had to walk with a Cane though, and had that general "something is wrong with me" appearence
>every single time they came in, which was once every 2-4 days, they got the exact same order
>5 giant (32 oz) chocolate and peanutbutter malts, with extra malt put in them
>every single time they came in they would spend about 25+ dollars on fucking milkshakes
>and, as said above, they did this every 2-4 days, so upwards of 75 dollars per week on milkshakes

>curvy
>a little extra
>full figured

I hate this shit. I've been catfished several times, now I don't even bother unless they have a normal, non-myspace angle body pic. Its always fat.

Last time I went to Walmart I saw the limits on the scooters, it's about 500lbs for user. Is this guy 700lbs?

>More like BRAZZERS

"If you weigh more than 200 lbs, DON'T BOTHER CONTACTING ME!"
"I like men. Not boys. Not guys. Men."
- Her

"An adult male is 200 lbs."
- Mark Rippetoe

GET YE GONE

Your average Portland qt indie girl.

Fuck you, every time I see this picture it ruins my day. I can almost smell her stench through the screen.

What an odd fetish. I wonder what our ancestors would think if they could see stuff like this.

Aww man. She reminds me of my ex.

>ex

Hey man, I had to lose my virginity sooner or later. D-Don't judge me.

Every fucking time without fail.

The fug? Thought /b/ had some horrid shit.

>the rear suspension instantly snaps
and she didnt even understand she was being insulted

my god

Bruh, our ancestors made thousands of these things. We've always been fucking wierd.

EVERY FUCKING THREAD SOMEONE HAS TO POST TUMBLR SHREK

Pls let this thing die instead of Rich

obviously a voodoo doll

YASSS girl slay

so beautiful

not exactly a history boy, are you?

bugs.... easy on the burgers

>The rear suspension snaps
>I stay asleep

kek

>if you work in I.T
???

Weekend at Bernies: My 600 lb life edition

Because she wants a REAL man

Gains goblin. We finally found ye.

This isn't a really good fps, but it just boggled my mind.
>out with friends
>a landwhale friend of a friend sits next to us and starts talking
>120+ kg
>she goes on about how her boyfriend left her and shows pictures of the new "hottie" he snagged
>jammers on about how a male friend of hers would rather fuck a hooker than her
>she can't comprehend how he'd rather spend 90 euros than have free sex with her
Landwhales really lack self-awareness sometimes.

>i stay asleep

paging /u/shittywatercolor

For decades now the media has been teaching little girls that they're all princesses who deserve their very own prince charming. Even the grotesque ones.

It's kind of a problem.

Please post examples of these thousands of trinkets that aren't just the Venus de willendorf: the one example that actually looks obese, not thicc, huge breasted, or pear shaped.

There's a whole series man

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus_figurines

Those Africans really loved thicc back in the day it explains a lot.

Anyone else feel like his face wouldn't be bad if he weren't so fat?

youre all just jealous youll never have such a gorgeous boyfriend. honestly, you can be fit and still admire overweight people.

theyre so fucking hot.

Out of all the noted figures listed on there, the majority do not have the shape of obesity like willendorf or that chicken shaped thing.
It could also be argued that the protruding bellies and large breasts in the few that are like that, are indicating pregnancy, not gluttony.
Some of our ancestors liked thicc, not fat, that level of degeneracy is reserved for the mess of a society we have now.

Yeah.
They aren't fat because they are lazy or as fapping tools.
They are a way to worship pregnant and healthy mothers.
I don't know how it became about sexually worshipping obese women though.

Kindly fuck off back to /reddit/.

thought the same thing, he would probably be a chad if fit

Wait whats wrong with IT? I make alot of money.

Yeah.
Yeah no.
No, motherfucker.

You're a fucking retard. Only one copy of that statue was ever made, not "thousands", and it was a statue of the fat pregnant wife of a tribal lord. Not some fucking image of beauty. Humans have ALWAYS considered fatness hideous and repulsive, because it naturally is that.

i must say Veeky Forums i just started lifting (doing 3 times a week Squats, Deadlift, Bench press, Military/overhead press, Bent over rows 5x5 on all)
(what more should i do or is that enough i only dumbbells and barbells)
and iv never felt happier
these threads realy do help fat asses like me (295) start to work out and eat less.
thanks Veeky Forums

nerd

The simplicity helps make it easy to stick with it. If you ballooned up to that much weight, you probably have a hard time sticking with healthy habits. Just stick with the simple stuff and DO NOT STOP.

Once you get down to a more reasonable weight, then start branching out into bigger better things.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

this is it. the worst post on Veeky Forums so far

i will just keep making fat shaming threads Veeky Forums and ill keep lifting iv never felt happier in my life after lifting it's like magic or something.
Never let anyone tell you that these kinds of threads or comments don't help people, because it is saving my life

This one always gets me.

good job fatty, keep at it and you'll be a sick cunt eventually

Thanks motherfucker. Wanna smell my dick?

i didn't say that

Well too bad faggot. If you're in a room with me, you'll be smellin' it.

People can't have prefferences? Grow up lads

fucking fag please leave this site

*preffferences

the official job of the nu-male cuck

Haha! What a fucking dumb **fat** bitch am I rgiht?

I'm MGTOW btw /s ^^but ^^not ^^really ^^though

Expert troll

that fucking string of food hanging out of it's mouth is what really takes this picture from simply gross to repulsive

fuk u

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle" with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

Not the media- all those dads out thete that spoil their "little princess" rotten is the problem. Media just tells females their value lies in their looks. You need a father figure spoiling you throughout your childhood to really get a princess complex

LOL. please. coming from a NEET

This is what curling your children do to them.

>do as little work as possible
>ask for more than you deserve

She needs a good whipping.

Woman finds out she will receive disability allowance because she's too fat to work.

liveleak.com/view?i=a46_1455479028&comments=1

This is so sad. I love Deadpool, but I also feel bad for him

A lot is two words.

Go back to tumblr, you fat bitch.

more like BRAPzzers, right???

>Humans have ALWAYS considered fatness hideous and repulsive

Fat people were once considered rich since they were wealthy enough to afford an abundant amount of food.

Not sure I understand these ones. Obviously her standards are ridiculous, but at least it's put out there. In a way, it's better than keeping her preferences a secret and resenting her partner.
>inb4 her standards should reflect her own value
That's a completely different topic. There is somebody out there that will bite, so what's the issue?

post of the decade

Those tits though. Honestly something something what's this thread about?

Why do fat bitches always have tiny dogs?? It baffles me, don't think I've ever seen one with a normal dog.

Too weak physically (and perhaps mentally), to control anything bigger.

I actually got rustled, nice job

You've got a leg based push and pull (deads are really a push, but let's not start that again), you've got a horizontal push and vertical push (bench and OHP), and a horizontal pull (rows).

Really all you want for a minimalist program is a vertical pull. Since you are 295 a straight pullup or chinup is out of the question. You should do machine assisted pullups or lat pulldowns with a similar weight increase to your rows.

Back then, being fat was a sign of wealth. That's the ONLY reason this would have been viewed as "desirable".

>This is what curling your children do to them.

But how else am I supposed to get big biceps

Good thing you moved on from that shit

Rejecting men upfront is an ego salve for the fat and unloveable

Damn, I was just going to post this exact reply. Especially chihuahuas, and for some reason, pugs.