Face, frame, hei-

>face, frame, hei-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gx-9S5T_U5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that a trap

Damn I want to make a sarcastic, abrasive comment but that qt is fucking adorable and I wish I had a woman like her. She's got a great face even without makeup.

inb4 the type of chick i'd bang in college

Just don't be autistic tbqh

That's his sister, though.

Saving this shit for motivation. If that guy can get a qt like that with presumably his character/charisma alone, then maybe there's hope for me. Thanks OP, today you weren't a faggot.

Good on him. He probably has a genuinely nice personality and maybe even some money
>character/charisma alone
Even worse for me because genuine gains in that department are hard to make

My dick hopes so.

>tfw its not the stone age anymore and cant just bash the guys head in and take her for yourself

and then someone else bashes your head while u sleep
nice

Tits (or area where tits would be) conveniently completely hidden. Trap detector beeping like crazy

>If that guy can get a qt like that
yea in russia that can happen where thats what the average male and female look like

He's Russian.

They can get away with it.

the good ol days

no amount of charm can make up for that guys looks. she must be a one in a million girl to not be superficial whatsoever. didn't think girls like that existed.

I can recognize a hooker when I see one.

It literally comes with time spent doing it, and there's no better time to start than the present. How old are you?
Things that can also help are a decent understanding of psychology and why you are the way you are - understanding yourself is vital to understanding others - and getting better at writing - I've found it helps compose your thoughts better in speech to a certain extent. Other than that learn some skills and pick up some hobbies, and just strive to be the best you can at whatever you do. You're gonna make it.

Then he doesn't have to worry about anything anymore. I fail to see the problem.

Some guys get lucky. They probably have something in common. Plus, she's a 7. And if a Chad does set his eyes on her, he can take her easy

Enjoy your self-inflicted misery, retards.
>m-muh face and frame meme!
If you unironically perpetrate this shit you're either ugly and looking for something to blame your failures on or attractive and looking to bring others down for a quick laugh. Both are pathetic.

I'm 26. Most of my friends really like hanging with me (either that or they're lying) and I don't have trouble making friends once introduced if I'm on the same wavelength with the person.
I also don't want to spend most of my time practicing this. I'd rather do other things. I am quite interested in psychology and understanding the motives of people (inb4 fedora). I sometimes feel like I articulate things TOO WELL, saying shit that could take several sentences in two words then the convo is dead.

>tfw when you can't be a raid lord anymore to pillage village and take women for yourself

But raid lords were the ancient Chads. If you were in those times, you'd be getting murdered and have your girl taken.

>pathetic bitter virgin desperately trying to cope with seeing this picture and digging anywhere to find a reason why this guy has a girl and he never has

Women are more attracted to your behavior than your looks, money, status. The only people who believe otherwise are people who complain about how Chad is banging their oneitis when they can't even speak to her without stuttering.

youtube.com/watch?v=gx-9S5T_U5g

Not necessarily, pretty lads were usually artists or musicians. Beside men were short at those times.
Your situation was far more dependant of your family. Were you ugly or handsome those weren't important for raiding or findind a beautiful wife.

Damn, this looks just like this one girl who I matched with on Tinder. Small, petite, just turned 18.

>that video
I hate women and I hate their beta orbiters even more.

That's not her beta orbiter that is her long time boyfriend who has broken up with her multiple times with her coming back to him every time. If you want to see beta orbiters look at the comment section

that makes my dick even harder

kek

She's a qt. How the fuck does this happen Veeky Forums. Also where is pasta-poster he's late.

hes not that bad looking

>He has a 17 inch dick

There is the smile of a male who is content.

ITT/fit/ demonstrates how they successfully deluded themselves into thinking women aren't people and will hop onto the first chad cock they see, then wonder why they can't get a gf.

Were talking about the days before civilization. "Pretty" boys were raped just like the women.

>he doesnt realize personality is the most important trait for a male to have when looking for a relationship

That makes it better not worse

take me back to when ugly angry manlets were feared

of course user, no real qt girl would settle for a manlet virgin like him

wow, she's actually pretty cute. honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

Is this Giant Bomb's Mathew rorie?

this guy looks like my friend called Dimitri who produces hip hop beats and takes a lot of MDMA

respekt dimi

Smacks of hooker f-a-m

>people actually falling for the trap

Pointing out that she's a trap only makes me angrier
Why can't I have a qt trap gf?

*chads your path*

HNNNNNG

Exceptions prove the rule

Will framefacemanlets ever learn?

cope

having a gf when you're an incel is a cope

tfw i sort of look like that guy, but without the body and girl

jesus christ how fucking ugly are you dudes to think that flat chested flat assed tranny looking girl is attractive??

Flat is the best.

Thanks for the image user. Made me laugh

>shes got a great face even without makeup

How can you tell from a dimly lit blurry 30kb photo that doesnt show half her face?

Pretty fucking ugly

kek

This looks like an ugly fuck I met when I visited Scotland. Is that you James?

don't add "wow she's actually pretty cute" to the pasta you fuck

Just let me have this user

She looks cute and like a fun chick rather than some Instagram whore with a good body but a personality that's endurable for all of 2 days.

this woman is really annoying, her voice is insufferable and her lips and teeth look synthetic

>cope

she's like 3 OR 4.

lol girls like that exist my dude. I work with an 8/10 qt who's also autistic as fuck and cant pronounce "th" without making it sound like "d," also always shaking with excitement over dumb shit. rule of thumb is if a qt is dating an ugly guy, typically something is wrong with her or he has a massive cock

How do you know theyre dating? How do you know their relationship is healthy? Also, outliers always exist. Face height frame prevails in the end.

i knew it, they have the same eyes

More exactly a cutie 3.14

Everybody has their own golden age, don't hate.

What's up with that fucking white trash haircut?

I keep clicking on this thread every time I scroll by just to see this cutie again.

Lucky boy.

everyone can fuck someone like that. it just costs some money

>And if a Chad does set his eyes on her, he can take her easy

This place is brain poison. A remarkable and relatively uncommon occurance that fits a heuristic feels like natural order. And where do those heuristics come from?

STOP MAKING THESE FUCKING RETARDED THREADS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE