I'm too skinny and I want to bulk up, but I'm not talking about getting ripped, just average

I'm too skinny and I want to bulk up, but I'm not talking about getting ripped, just average

I'm around 5'8" and I weigh 120, any advice

Also, eating more doesn't work cause god metabolism

Pic related

From the side

Grab the book Bigger Leaner Stronger by Mike Matthews... Let it be your bible.

Show boypussy

this
no homo

If eating more won't work, then you'll never add mass. Just give up.

>Also, eating more doesn't work cause god metabolism
THERE IS NO SUCH THING CUNT YOUR JUST NOT EATING ENOUGH

I used to be 5'10 120lb. Over the past 6 months I was able to bulk to 135. Not too much but I'm proud of it. Listen dude, I used to tell myself the same thing. "My metabolism is just too damn high." I'd feel like I ate way more than my friends, I ate everything. But one day I got sick of it and actually counted my calories. I was only hitting around 1800-2000 a day. No matter how much you think you eat right now, it's not enough. Literally count your calories, use MyFitnessPal and it'll prove to you that you aren't eating enough. Take it seriously, actually count them. Find ways to make your meals huge, add peanut butter, a smoothie, anything. Good luck man, push through those barriers

you know, if you lifting you could be getting more

if you lift*

>Not too big
>High metabolism
Get your shitty stale bait out off here and kill yourself.

eat more and drink a lot of whole milk

When I said that, I meant more as in big muscles, not fat. Ripped would be a better word I guess

No doubt man, I have been. All my lifts have pretty much doubled since when I started. I should definitely focus more on eating more though since I've been making really slow weight progress. Workin on it haha

redpill: u dont have a fast metabolism

in a street fight or a real find in the wilderness, mobility is a massive strength much greater than size and physical strength, if you can get him and he cant ever get you he is a deadman, also you will get to the nearest rock or rocks faster than he can to throw them at him and kill him, I think theres a reason why big men are rare and its because they are inferior not superior in REAL world evolutionary life and death situations

huh... 15 lb over half a year? if i were you i would go a bit over because heres the thing. yeah youre minimizing fat but you could also be missing muscle. in my opnion its worth getting that extra 10 lb of fat or whatever because its a guarantee your getting the max amount of muscle

5'9" 117lbs in pic.
Enough with your logic. Go hard or go home. Worry about aesthetics after ability.

>mfw 5'3 130lb
Goddamn you fucking skeleton. Eating does work, you just aren't eating enough you fucking moron. EVERY skelly thinks that they eat a lot when they really don't. Load up a calorie calc and then actually count your calories one day; I guarantee you're only eating around ~1500 when you probably should be eating 2500, or more. Gaining weight is not difficult

I eat 2500-3000 cal a day. Been on this for two weeks.

why the fuck you so red

>I eat 2500-3000 cal a day.
No, you don't. Unless you are doing cardio you would be gaining a noticeable amount of weight (~2lb a week at 3k calories). You're not gonna get big by lying to yourself faggot

>mfw was 6' and 130lbs
>enlist in military, went up to 145 after boot camp, still a fucking bean pole
>spend a year getting fucked with for being lanklet
>go on deployment, suddenly put man weight on
>weighed in at 175 by the time I get back
>go up to 185 after continuing to lift
>got out, getting flabby

I'm starting to look skinny fat guys, I also have a really hard time bulking up on my arms but could squat for days, is there any particular reason why I'm /t-rex/?

Sir, do you know what a bench press is?

I used to look very similar to you. Start counting your calories. Use a calorie calculator to calculate how much you need to eat to gain 1 pound per week.

Is there any point to being this lean when you have no muscle? Nattys arent meant to be this lean, at least not sustainably.

Fellow ex skeleton here OP that also has fast metabolism. All I can tell you is start from doing strength exercise, you are prob weak as fuck compared to fat anons that just start lifting. Don't care too much about your diet, try eating some meat at least once every other day. Regarding how much you have to eat, you will get naturally more hungry once you really need more nutrients, or at least thats what happened to me. I started eating like a fucking pig once i started doing a routine specifically for gains. Also I really suggest asking for help to the owner of the gym or something and not Veeky Forums, I had all my routines written by a dude that has been doing body building for 20 years, and I think that helped me a lot.
Good luck mr. Bones, with hard work and dedication you can make it too for sure!

Start your cut already you fat fuck.

>eating more doesn't work
well shit, there's nothing you can do then

I did boxing so it was about performance and weight class. I hate being small so I'm bulking now.
Dunno
Yes I do. You don't know all of what I do yo.