Fat Hate Thread

Fat Hate Thread
Fat Hatred Thread

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2017/08/10/oregon-state-fat-studies-course-claims-that-weightism-is-a-civil-rights-issue/
youtu.be/Hb6r_G1LLEI
youtube.com/watch?v=HXGwJevjOfs
theadipositivityproject.zenfolio.com/all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good thread OP

The only fat people i hate the once who are trying to justify being fat. ya boi Ethan is trying to get fit.

#fupaloss2017

You know it.
Hila Kleiners represent.

>people actually watch this clickbaiting unfunny stale jew and ACTUALLY donate to his patreon
Lol cannot make this shit up senpai

ethan klein must be on of the most jealous people on youtube

some of his content is funny but most of it is just shitting on people who are more successful and look better than him

The last video was pretty stellar

go away, Matt.

>moves cross country to a nice house in LA
>goes on multiple vacations
>wife or girlfriend or whatever is currently starting a fashion line
>please donate we need our shekels

Exactly thats what I'm talking about. And not to mention them get millions of views per video (1 mil = roughly 2k) and they upload multiple videos a week
Idk man I haven't watched a video since that vape nation one. After the moved to New York, they became shit. Israel Ethan was best ethan

This tubby fuck does promote his own brand of fat acceptance desu, even if it is unintentional.

I have an autistic flatmate that loves to do the 'chub and tuck' irl, as if anyone finds it endearing.
Accepting yourself is one thing, but embracing your gluttony is another.

breitbart.com/tech/2017/08/10/oregon-state-fat-studies-course-claims-that-weightism-is-a-civil-rights-issue/

You mean like this? God they'll use anything to identify as a victim.

Back of the bus fatties

Your fat hate comes from your own self-hatred. You hate how you used to be/still are fat and disgusting and anybody sharing that trait of being overweight deserves to feel your pain of self-loathing because they remind you of the self you're so desperately trying to escape from.

you're a faggot and no gym will cure you.

>t. Fatass trying to cope with the hate
I never use this but kys

I've watched him for ages, and although his content hasn't fallen a ton, I just don't find him as funny anymore.

A mate and I were actually responsible for one of his videos though:
youtu.be/Hb6r_G1LLEI

his old vids are legit funny but now he's just lost it and forces it too hard
whats with the fucking preachy shit and youtube drama

Yeah I just miss him being a dumbass and reacting to stupid shit.

Go watch it,l havent cringed like that in a while

>giving the jew more shekels
No thank you

Its a good trade for the amount of cringe you expirience

>he doesn't use hooktube
Also Ethan and hila are what's cringy in the video, right?

Yes thats what l meant faggot

Dubs Has Spoken.

Someone needs to highlight the booze under the table in the living room. I guarantee she's one of the days who say
>my fat is genetic, I don't even eat that much!
Then proceeds to drink 1-2000 cals in alcohol, juice, coffee and Starbucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=HXGwJevjOfs

ya boi EK from H3 has already achieved everything you fags lift for

TRIGGER WARNING: NOT SAFE FOR WORK / NOT SAFE FOR MENTAL HEALTH
theadipositivityproject.zenfolio.com/all

>no jewess wife

I'm legitimately sad about this.

>tfw there can never be a revolution because most of the laborers are obese

He got so lucky. If she wasn't shy and socially retarded she'd be an 8.

Such a tight little body. I'd feel huge sliding into her. And perfect blowjob eyes.

>ya boi EK from H3 has already achieved everything you fags lift for
I don't lift for girls, much less an ugly jew to steal my gains AND shekels

Most of their videos don't get monetized because they're "controversial" so YouTube won't let them.

Thats something that just happened recently though and idk I always get ads when I click on one of their videos by accident

>42471666
there is no patreon anymore you fucking idiots

Fuck off with your youtube baby celebs

/thread

that was trips you fucking cunt

ITT: People are jelly of Ethan

yeah i miss Israel ethan too
t. Israeli Veeky Forumsizen

it was the jewish plan all along

The working class is busy putting food on the table anyway. The only people going on about revolutions are edgy kids, celebs and demagogues. Actually I said demagogues twice.
Anyway, we don't need a revolution. What we need is a gigantic bloodbath to purge the system of parasites and then actually enforce rules and laws that already exist in paper.

Fucking kikes won't spend the money to buy enough bullets to clear palestine...

Well no shit Hercule Poirot. Self-improvement begins with realizing there's something wrong with you. Then you identify it, then you learn about it and then you work to change it. Of course we are going to think there's something wrong with others who have that thing we've identified as a problem on ourselves.

>being overweight

We have made fun of no overweight people and very few obese ones (if any). We're making fun of people so fat that we should be writing fat with all caps to do them justice. You'd see that if your forehead fupa didn't fall over your eyes.

good point here

he has a PATREON????? he must make thousands per video per month easily fucking money hungry, they are always asking for money and every fucking video has a fucking promotion. fuck them, im unsubscribing,

what are some actually decent youtubers

I liked Ethan when he first came out because he was just making goofy ass videos about these random people you've never heard of.

Then he got popular and started acting as this moral voice for YouTube. I think I unsubscribed after the leafy rant because he got too preachy and fucking annoying

Found the fatty

>so fat that we should be writing fat with all caps to do them justice

That's literally not true. Most of their videos have ads so they're making money on all of those

He had a patreon when he was still relatively small. Like 100k subs? I think it was when he first left Israel and moved to New York. By the time he grew bigger, he made a video basically saying he makes enough from youtube and that people don't need to support him on patreon anymore. I don't think he even links to it anymore unless that changed recently.

lies

Every big YouTuber has a patreon like I saw a YouTubers that had +32k in his patreon and he still monetizes his videos and they get millions of views. It's pathetic desu

(((YouTube))) realized they can't afford to pay every large channel with tons of subscribers the same amount they have been. Then again (((Ethan))) could very well be lying to gain more shekels

It's a jew. You know damn well he's lying to get more JewTube shekels